Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent news Almostinoz you are litteraly nearly there good luck with the big move :wink: they are certainly plowing through these referrals now mine was initially done on the 27th feb so should have been hearing something around now, but another couple of months now. Never Mind I've booked a mountain bike holiday to the alps with the lads in July so not in a rush now needed something to look forward too lol. Shaz2013 Wendy is right my MA stopped practiceing due to ill health and she contacted my CO to explain and passed over my details, I left it a couple of weeks to explain we had done our medical s and 9 weeks later she had still not received them or done any thing about it so when you get her detail email you CO to make sure they have received your meds and good luck :biggrin:

​Pete

Guest KazG
Yipppeeee!! Received our visa grant this morning!

Timeline:

Applied for visa: 9 Feb

Medicals: 21 Feb

Meds referred: 28 Feb

Visa grant: 11 May

Thanks everyone for the support and good luck to everyone still waiting!

Congratulations & good luck

Yipppeeee!! Received our visa grant this morning!

Timeline:

Applied for visa: 14 Feb

Medicals: 28 Feb

Meds referred:

Visa grant: 10 May

Thanks everyone for the support and good luck to everyone still waiting!

Hi guys.. How do we find out that our medical exam results are referred? I had my examination last week and the health clinic said its cleared no further tests required and that they've uploaded it at E-Medical already.

Thank you so much.

​All the best with your applications.

Hi guys.. How do we find out that our medical exam results are referred? I had my examination last week and the health clinic said its cleared no further tests required and that they've uploaded it at E-Medical already.

Thank you so much.

​All the best with your applications.

You need to send one email to your CO. He/she can confirm.

Hi raluca, good to know that. What exactly caused this delay in your case? Any idea?

In our case, from 15 august 2012 to 7 nov.2012 first meds were referred, after that, in 9 nov mine were finalised but they have asked my husband a TBC TEST. He did it and it was received by Global Health at 12 Febr.2013. That is the delay reason.

In our case, from 15 august 2012 to 7 nov.2012 first meds were referred, after that, in 9 nov mine were finalised but they have asked my husband a TBC TEST. He did it and it was received by Global Health at 12 Febr.2013. That is the delay reason.

PLease tell me who is in charge with the timeline tracker? our med are finalised today, 13 may 2013. 271 days taken.

Waiting for the golden e-mail.

I am on same situation..frequently calll and send mail to CO and MOC...they are very slow....I am waiting from Dec 2012...stilling waiting...

Wang77,

the time for you will come, stay calm! Good luck

Guest westwoodc
PLease tell me who is in charge with the timeline tracker? our med are finalised today, 13 may 2013. 271 days taken.

Waiting for the golden e-mail.

Hi, what team were you? Im Brisbane 33, referred 7th Jan and still waiting, I had breast cancer 2 yrs ago so this is why I was referred albeit Im completely well now and on no medication etc, thanks

Guest westwoodc
I am on same situation..frequently calll and send mail to CO and MOC...they are very slow....I am waiting from Dec 2012...stilling waiting...

Hi Wang77, what team are you? Im Brisbane 33, referred 7th Jan and still waiting, thanks

Hi, what team were you? Im Brisbane 33, referred 7th Jan and still waiting, I had breast cancer 2 yrs ago so this is why I was referred albeit Im completely well now and on no medication etc, thanks

Team 6

VISA GRANTED TODAY YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hi all,

We got the grant today and were not expecting it so soon after referred meds. Although I was not expecting it, this has not stopped me from checking my emails regardlessley everytime I wake up, lol.

Best of luck to all those still waiting, it does happen!!!

Guest KazG

Hi all,

We got the grant today and were not expecting it so soon after referred meds. Although I was not expecting it, this has not stopped me from checking my emails regardlessley everytime I wake up, lol.

Congratulations & good luck onyour adventure.

Guest westwoodc

Hi all,

Many congratulations, can I ask what team you were with? thank you

Guest KazG
Visa granted!!!! 18 weeks and 2 days wait for MOC and so excited!!!!!

Congratulations. Its a great feeling after a long wait isn't it? Good luck

Archived