Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

My update... getting a little excited now... CO has been assigned, medicals done... waiting for our PCs to come back... then NO MORE PAPERWORK!!!!

A couple of queries:

1. On my VISA page still telling me to arrange medicals? Its been about a week, how do we know if we've passed?! When can i expect it to be uploaded- was the e-medicals option that we used.

2. CO asked us to do form 80s, hubby and i both, we uploaded about a week ago still no acknowledgement that has been received, says 'required'?!

Email your CO. After we were assigned CO and asked for Medicals and Police Checks ours were still at required until this morning when visa was granted. Email and check they've been received. Good Luck

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in the same boat, had medicals on 30th may and although link has gone to organise health examination, they are still showing as required and I also sent our form 80's middle of last week and they are not showing as received!!!!! It's so frustrating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lol Maggie I stalked them into submission I even managed to work out a direct dial for global health they kept asking how I got it lol

I was a woman on a mission and I am glad I chased them or I might still be waiting!!!

now that is what you call getting out the whip!!! :-)

Can anyone tell me what happens if you get denied a visa on medical grounds? Do you have to pay the full cost of the visa prior to the medical stage? My daughter has a heart condition so am worried she may not get a visa and we would be significantly out of pocket. Or do you not pay for the visa until it is actually granted? Many thanks.

Hi Everyone I'm new here and First of Congratulations to people who got their grant. Happy hoping to y'all. Also those who are getting frustrated waiting for their grant due to medical case, I understand and going through the same. I hope someone can reply to this, as I have seen everyone here is very helpful with info.

I wanted to ask that as the CO asked me for my medical receipt I submitted mine on 3 June 2013 (Same day CO assigned). On 19 June I asked him about my medicals and he said under assessment at GLobal Health. My PCC was submitted on 26 June, so done with all the documents CO asked for.

So what do you think, which date they must have submitted to GH. I'm worried because it's going to be July 1 soon. Can it still take 2 to 3 months? or is it going to be the case that we will come under some new rule.... I'm getting stressed.. Should I mail my CO again asking him how much time or what should I do? Hope to hear from you all soon.

Regards

I waiting for parent visa subclass 173. I waiting long time for checking Medical. Does anyone has similar problem.
I

I have the same problem, I did my medical on 20 March and the last reply from my CO on 21 June said that the medicals are with MOC. Nothing can be done but just wait.

Guest piramida
I

I have the same problem, I did my medical on 20 March and the last reply from my CO on 21 June said that the medicals are with MOC. Nothing can be done but just wait.

Thank you very very much. Please can you tell me from which country you are? I hear there is list of country which must waiting longer. Same people get visa very fast after one mount from medical. 19 July will be full 18 mounts how we waiting. Do you know how long is maximum waiting period, can be it longer or not. Sorry for lot of question, but if you know please tell me. Thank you very much for your answer

Thank you very very much. Please can you tell me from which country you are? I hear there is list of country which must waiting longer. Same people get visa very fast after one mount from medical. 19 July will be full 18 mounts how we waiting. Do you know how long is maximum waiting period, can be it longer or not. Sorry for lot of question, but if you know please tell me. Thank you very much for your answer

hi piramida. im from the Philippines and I applied for a student visa subclass 573 but my wife's medicals got referred to the MOC. We had our medicals last April 16 with results uploaded on the Apr 27 and May 3. Referral of my wife's medicals was on May 3. My visa was supposed to be under the streamlined processing. :( i guess we just have to wait.

hi, i am still waiting for my visa to be granted. applied for visa - 28th may, medical - 3rd june, results sent - 10th june, still waiting to hear what is happening. on visa application page the link for my medical is still on there, i heard this happens when medicals get refered? emailed case officer numerous times, and she is not at all helpful she wont tell me what is happening, i can only assume medicals have been refered due to long wait. i am worried as due to start work in 2wks, mentioned this to case officer but shes not interested. i notice some of you have been saying you have contacted global health? should i maybe phone them and see if they can tell me anything, or should i wait a bit longer? if medical has been refered am i likely to be contacted and asked to get more tests, i am worried about this delaying the process even more? jess x

Guest piramida
hi piramida. im from the Philippines and I applied for a student visa subclass 573 but my wife's medicals got referred to the MOC. We had our medicals last April 16 with results uploaded on the Apr 27 and May 3. Referral of my wife's medicals was on May 3. My visa was supposed to be under the streamlined processing. :( i guess we just have to wait.

Hi, I did not understand, did you had your medical this year or last. My two children finish studies in AU. They first applied for studies and when they get proof from school then they applied for visa with all document from school and they get to make medical, and then they get visa very soon.

Hi Everyone I'm new here and First of Congratulations to people who got their grant. Happy hoping to y'all. Also those who are getting frustrated waiting for their grant due to medical case, I understand and going through the same. I hope someone can reply to this, as I have seen everyone here is very helpful with info.

I wanted to ask that as the CO asked me for my medical receipt I submitted mine on 3 June 2013 (Same day CO assigned). On 19 June I asked him about my medicals and he said under assessment at GLobal Health. My PCC was submitted on 26 June, so done with all the documents CO asked for.

So what do you think, which date they must have submitted to GH. I'm worried because it's going to be July 1 soon. Can it still take 2 to 3 months? or is it going to be the case that we will come under some new rule.... I'm getting stressed.. Should I mail my CO again asking him how much time or what should I do? Hope to hear from you all soon.

Regards

where r u from sir i have been also waiting its almost 4 months i had my medicals its really frustrating which visa u appled for i appled under skilled 189