Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Hello Everyone,

I have applied for 189 sub class. My medical was done on 20th April and the hospital uploaded on 2nd of May. As per CO, my medical was referred and I got a mail from CO on 10th June for additional test. I completed the additional medical test on 11th June and the hospital confirmed that they uploaded the reports on 13th June.

All these days I have NEVER seen "Organize Health" in my evisa page. However since yesterday (30th June), I see the following information in my e-visa page for myself and all my dependents:

"The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for."

Any idea what this message means? Does this message have any significance?

Thanks,

vj

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piramida

Hello to everybody, I just want tell that today CO inform us we have to pay 2 VAC. I just want tell you that we waiting long time, and it was frustrated, but now I know that just must to be patient. Thank you for help and understanding.

Thank you very very much. Please can you tell me from which country you are? I hear there is list of country which must waiting longer. Same people get visa very fast after one mount from medical. 19 July will be full 18 mounts how we waiting. Do you know how long is maximum waiting period, can be it longer or not. Sorry for lot of question, but if you know please tell me. Thank you very much for your answer

Hi Piramida,

I am from Malaysia. Where are you from? How long have you been waiting for your medicals to be cleared?

Guest piramida
Hi Piramida,

I am from Malaysia. Where are you from? How long have you been waiting for your medicals to be cleared?

I living in Cyprus, I did my medical 18 February, but my doctor did not send it online, I brought in AU Ambbessy, so they get in MOC in Mart and Medical cleared 21 of Juny, but my CO send wrong email and I heard for it yesterday. God luck

Hello everyone,

Has anyone received their visa today??????????????????

Spoke to one of my mates and he spoke to his CO yesterday, since his and his wife's medical has been referred his Co told him that currently MOC is processing the referrals between 26 March and 20 June.

So people whose medicals have been referred between these dates don't loose hope as I also belong to the same group. So lads are grants just arnd the corner.

Waiting for the GOLDEN MAIL.

Regards,

Shugah

Hi, I did not understand, did you had your medical this year or last. My two children finish studies in AU. They first applied for studies and when they get proof from school then they applied for visa with all document from school and they get to make medical, and then they get visa very soon.

I had my medicals 16Apr2013. The process is the same when applying for a student visa. I underwent the same thing. The problem with my wife;s medical is they got referred or sent to the MOC for further assessment.

where r u from sir i have been also waiting its almost 4 months i had my medicals its really frustrating which visa u appled for i appled under skilled 189

Wow. thats about 16 weeks.

Hello everyone,

Has anyone received their visa today??????????????????

Spoke to one of my mates and he spoke to his CO yesterday, since his and his wife's medical has been referred his Co told him that currently MOC is processing the referrals between 26 March and 20 June.

So people whose medicals have been referred between these dates don't loose hope as I also belong to the same group. So lads are grants just arnd the corner.

Waiting for the GOLDEN MAIL.

Regards,

Shugah

i hope you are right. I wonder though why the range is so big. 26Mar-20June - thats about 3 months!?!?! LOL

Hi theKG,

Well that's what my mate told me after talking with CO. Even for me I was like whatttttttttttttttt the frickin range is big, but hope they clear it. Anyways let's hope for the best. Getting impatient day by day man.

Regards,

Shugah

Hi theKG,

Well that's what my mate told me after talking with CO. Even for me I was like whatttttttttttttttt the frickin range is big, but hope they clear it. Anyways let's hope for the best. Getting impatient day by day man.

Regards,

Shugah

Hello Shugah!

Yeah its getting stressful as my intake date approaches. Im from the Philippines btw. I applied for an SVP for a student visa, sadly though my wife's medicals were referred. She has diabetes.

I hope its ok if i joined the forums even im not a POM. :)

Hi theKG,

It's ok bro you dont have to be one. This site is to help everyone not just Poms. Since we all are applying in Aus i reckon it should be fine. Please please please dont have this mindset and just be bit open. I understand how it works in Philippines and well I'm saying this because my wife is a filipina.

Please mingle with everyone in Aus dont try to stick with your filipinos only. Saying this from experience with some filis.

Well dont worry god is good everything will be fine and your wife's medical is gonna get cleared, just have a positive mindset. Cheers

Regards,

Shugah

Hi theKG,

It's ok bro you dont have to be one. This site is to help everyone not just Poms. Since we all are applying in Aus i reckon it should be fine. Please please please dont have this mindset and just be bit open. I understand how it works in Philippines and well I'm saying this because my wife is a filipina.

Please mingle with everyone in Aus dont try to stick with your filipinos only. Saying this from experience with some filis.

Well dont worry god is good everything will be fine and your wife's medical is gonna get cleared, just have a positive mindset. Cheers

Regards,

Shugah

Thanks for the tips Shugah! Im not planning to mingle with my fellow Filipinos alone when I get to Oz. :) Just making sure it was alright. Lets all pray for a positive outcome for our visas.

Hello everyone,

Has anyone received their GRANT TODAY? ( People whose medicals were referred please reply)

Visa Lodged : 21 May 2013 , Medicals : 23 May, CO assigned : 3 June (CO received wife's medical the main applicant but didn't receive my medical, secondary applicant. So I mailed him the medical receipt on 3 June itself) , Waiting for PCC , Contacted CO on 19 June regarding my medicals he said " I have been advised that your medicals is under assessment at GLOBAL HEALTH" , PCC submitted : 26 June , Waiting ?????? , Mailed CO regarding medicals on 3 July 2013 no reply yet , Grant : ???????????

Don't know how much time it's going to take. Getting impatient :mad:

Regards,

Shugah

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum do forgive me if my question has been answered elsewhere on this forum. My husband was nominated by his employers for visa 186 mid may 2013 and we have concluded our part of the process. Sometime in the past few days someone at DIAC commented on the nomination page that this applicants medicals could not concluded and hence have been referred and if further tests are required, he will be notified( not the exact words). We sent an email to our visa office seeking more clarification and they replied promptly to say we have not been assigned CO yet and when we get one, he/she will contact us if necessary. None of us have any adverse medical history and we did ask our panel dr after the health exams and he informed us everything looked good.So my questions are:

is it standard practice for info regarding applicants health to be posted on the employer's nomination page?

also can meds be referred before a co is assigned?

PS:our application page still shows the link for organise medicals and no comments from DIAC.

so sorry for the long post. We are just a bit anxious because if any of us is not in good health, immigration becomes secondary as our primary focus is our lives. Not knowing what's happening is doing our heads in. Called Medibank already and they could not help.

Hi Onyx,

Don't know much about the visa 186 but all I can say is that you have to wait for your CO first and then ask him.

Well when you do your medical check up for immi i reckon Docs dont tell you the result unless and untill someone is suffering from hepatitis or tuberculosis.

Your medicals can get referred if the Medical authority suspects you have something which is on the basis of your medical report. It's normal that it get's referred even if you dont have any illness. Heaps of them who have applied they have no medical history and still their cases get referred.

If you are scared you can go for your personal check up but dont worry you guys are fine and think positive.

Please Note: I'm not a professional and I don't represent immi and if you are still in doubt then you know what to do. What ever I have said is according to my experience from reading forums and my mates whose medicals have been referred. My own case I'm waiting for medicals to be cleared as I have history of Jaundice. Cheers.

Regards,

Shugah

Thanks Shugah, I totally understand. It's just baffling that they would post their comments on the employer's nomination page instead of our application page, and their reply that we don't have a CO yet hence we are wondering who left the comments.

Hello again Shugar, we just got a reply to a second email to them and they can confirm we have met the health requirement ( Thanks to GOD) and we do not have a CO yet. Apparently the comments on the nomination page was due to some tech glitch. But it feels like we just won the lottery because good health is wealth.Thanks so much for your reassuring comments.

Hi Onyx,

Thats an awesome news congrats and hope you have good health all your life. Like I said think positive. Your Visa is on the way as I reckon the CO will be just a formality for you guys and I hope you get your visa soon and please wish me luck as well, I'm getting impatient for my visa as my medicals have been referred. Do let us know when you get your grant.

Cheers,

Shugah