Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Anyone received their grant yet????????/ I wish this week we will get our grant. Can't wait getting impatient.........

Regards,

Shugah

Still waiting for updates here mate. I have seen that some of the members here had an average of 12-16 weeks grant to referral lead time. If that's the case then I'll be getting my grant in August, which is too late as my classes hould already commence this month. LOL

Hi theKG,

Thanks for the info mate. I hope that is not the case for anyone. Don't worry they will give you your visa soon god bless. Hope you include me in your prayers too.

Cheers,

Shugah

Yes I do include all of us in my prayers

:)

Here are some members here who were referred. and the ones with * are from pinoyau, there's one with a 30day leadtime but i think she was previously deferred

[TABLE=width: 545]

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Referred[/TD]

[TD]Granted[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Days[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KazG[/TD]

[TD]01/07/13[/TD]

[TD]04/20/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]103[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lewis[/TD]

[TD]02/07/13[/TD]

[TD]06/17/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]130[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Carol[/TD]

[TD]03/13/13[/TD]

[TD]06/21/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]98[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AmitBD[/TD]

[TD]02/18/13[/TD]

[TD]06/14/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]116[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Danuty[/TD]

[TD]01/26/13[/TD]

[TD]04/26/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]90[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Franz*[/TD]

[TD]05/03/13[/TD]

[TD]06/03/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]30[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jonah[/TD]

[TD]02/14/13[/TD]

[TD]05/21/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]97[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KG*[/TD]

[TD]05/03/13[/TD]

[TD]07/08/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]65-waiting[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Alexamae*[/TD]

[TD]06/08/13[/TD]

[TD]07/08/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]30-waiting[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Glaiza*[/TD]

[TD]09/24/13[/TD]

[TD]12/14/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]80[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rezasol[/TD]

[TD]02/22/13[/TD]

[TD]06/01/13[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]99[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by theKG

Hi theKG,

Man thanks for timeline, I just hope it's not the case for us they should speed up. Honestly this timeline is doing my headin, big time mate.

Cheers,

Shugah

You are welcome sir. How often do you email/follow-up on your case with the embassy sir?

Hi theKG,

Mate please don't call me sir. I'm just a normal bloke like yah. You can call me friend that will do.

Well the right way to do is to email your CO once every 2 weeks. They have lot of applications there and they are getting lot of mails from other people. Also when ever they assign you CO at the bottom of the mail it's clearly stated that your CO will reply to yah within 7 working days. This is what I do mate. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Shugah

Guest piramida

Hi, My visa is granted, but I do not have Visa Label in passport. I just got from CO paper where write that my visa is granted, and I do not need Visa Label in passport to entrance in Australia, but I have to check for another country. I just change plane in Dubai. Does anybody knows will I have problem if I do not have Visa label in my passport when live my country or in Dubai ?

Hi piramida,

Don't worry about visa label on your passport for Australia as they have given you the grant already which is E visa, which should be more than enough to enter Aus.

Now for dubai it all depends as I don;t know which passport you are holding? also check online if you can travel visa free to Dubai/ If you can then don;t need to worry. If you have doubts then find Aus embassy in your city or country pay the fees for visa label there. Before going there please call them and find out.

Cheers,

Shugah

Guest piramida
Hi piramida,

Don't worry about visa label on your passport for Australia as they have given you the grant already which is E visa, which should be more than enough to enter Aus.

Now for dubai it all depends as I don;t know which passport you are holding? also check online if you can travel visa free to Dubai/ If you can then don;t need to worry. If you have doubts then find Aus embassy in your city or country pay the fees for visa label there. Before going there please call them and find out.

Cheers,

Shugah

Thank you very much Sugah for advice. Please tell me are you sure that on boarding in my origin, they will see my E Australian Visa. I contact AU High Commission but unfortunately they stop to work with visa from 1. Juny this year, and they advice me contact Embassy in Beirut, but I think it is not enough time and I am honestly scare now sent to Beirut and lost passport. I call Dubai, one lady told me that I do not need visa because I do not go out of airport, and I think that they must have my e-visa in Dubai equally

Edited by piramida

Piramida. I read this from other forums

With effect from June 2012, Australia no longer use label or stamp for visa grant. only need the visa grant notification letter.

here are some links to read that might help

http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/vec-faq.pdf

Governments of other countries may require you to have a visa label to transit through or to depart their

country. In this case, you can request a visa label. It is your responsibility to confirm other countries’ transit

or exit requirements before travel to Australia. The Australian Government cannot advise on other countries’

requirements.

and

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1405.pdf - if you want a label(you need to pay if you want a label)

I hope this helps!:wink:

Edited by theKG

Guest piramida
Piramida. I read this from other forums

here are some links to read that might help

http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/vec-faq.pdf

and

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1405.pdf - if you want a label(you need to pay if you want a label)

I hope this helps!:wink:

It is very kind of you. I found it but I still have doubt Do I need Visa Label when I live my origin country. I call Dubai Emirates, and one lady told me if I do not live airport, I do not need Visa Label, but what if somebody there on airport when check my passport and visa said you must have Visa label, but I just worry because it is something new. I really want enjoy this trip without stress.

try this link Piramida - http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-arab-emirates/visa-information.htm

read the whole article, just to be sure contact your immigrations office. sometimes airline staff do not know about these.

[h=2]Travelling without a visa label[/h]You need to have a valid visa to travel to Australia. We do not require you to have a visa label placed into your passport for travel to Australia. This is known as 'label-free' travel, making travel to Australia simpler and more secure.

If you live in Pakistan you can confirm your arrangements by contacting your local Australian diplomatic mission.

If you are transiting or exiting through another country, you need to check with the relevant government authorities about whether you need to show a visa label in your passport. We cannot advise you on other countries' requirements.

More information on travelling to Australia without a visa label and how to confirm your visa entitlements is available.

Hi piramida,

Like I said you don't need to worry I think it should be fine as long as you gonna be in transit and not going out of the airport. Please please please also do you own research. I'm 100 % confident that you don't need visa label to enter Aus. Just the grant letter will do.

Why do people opt for visa label? Because sometimes when you traveling to some country or let's say some where in Asia, there some countries don't accept e visa ( grant letter). Forget about other countries sometimes when someone is taking a budget airline, at the counter the person will ask you for a visa and they are not well aware.

I would say when you get to Aus you can get your label there itself. It makes your travel easier instead of you getting delayed then they will process it faster.

Like you mentioned Beirut so i'm guessing you are from Lebanon. So i don't know which countries you get visa on arrival or not so please do your research.

Dubai is advanced so that's good you dont need visa so what are you worrying for. All the best and have a safe flight.

Cheers,

Shugah

Guest piramida
Hi piramida,

Like I said you don't need to worry I think it should be fine as long as you gonna be in transit and not going out of the airport. Please please please also do you own research. I'm 100 % confident that you don't need visa label to enter Aus. Just the grant letter will do.

Why do people opt for visa label? Because sometimes when you traveling to some country or let's say some where in Asia, there some countries don't accept e visa ( grant letter). Forget about other countries sometimes when someone is taking a budget airline, at the counter the person will ask you for a visa and they are not well aware.

I would say when you get to Aus you can get your label there itself. It makes your travel easier instead of you getting delayed then they will process it faster.

Like you mentioned Beirut so i'm guessing you are from Lebanon. So i don't know which countries you get visa on arrival or not so please do your research.

Dubai is advanced so that's good you dont need visa so what are you worrying for. All the best and have a safe flight.

Cheers,

Shugah

Shugah, your message make me happy. I living in Cyprus and High Commission stop put Visa Label and they told me to ask AU Embassy in Beirut. In Embassy told me that I must sent passport in Beirut to get Visa Label, but I am scare to do it. Thank you very much for your nice wishes. I wish to you everything the best.

Heres the current standings! LOL

*non pomsinoz member

[TABLE=width: 917]

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Referred[/TD]

[TD]Granted[/TD]

[TD]Days[/TD]

[TD]Status[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lewis[/TD]

[TD]February 7, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Monday, June 17, 2013[/TD]

[TD]130[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Leblanc[/TD]

[TD]February 18, 2013[/TD]

[TD]119[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AmitBD[/TD]

[TD]February 18, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Friday, June 14, 2013[/TD]

[TD]116[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KazG[/TD]

[TD]January 7, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Friday, April 19, 2013[/TD]

[TD]102[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rezasol[/TD]

[TD]February 22, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Saturday, June 01, 2013[/TD]

[TD]99[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Carol[/TD]

[TD]March 13, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Friday, June 21, 2013[/TD]

[TD]98[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jonah[/TD]

[TD]February 14, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday, May 21, 2013[/TD]

[TD]97[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Danuty[/TD]

[TD]January 26, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Friday, April 26, 2013[/TD]

[TD]90[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Safdar[/TD]

[TD]March 20, 2013[/TD]

[TD]87[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Glaiza*[/TD]

[TD]September 24, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Saturday, December 14, 2013[/TD]

[TD]80[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KG*[/TD]

[TD]May 3, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Thursday, July 11, 2013[/TD]

[TD]68[/TD]

[TD]no grant yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Alexamae*[/TD]

[TD]June 8, 2013[/TD]

[TD]33[/TD]

[TD]no grant yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Franz*[/TD]

[TD]May 3, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Monday, June 03, 2013[/TD]

[TD]30[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cookie*[/TD]

[TD]June 20, 2013[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]no grant yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Payatot*[/TD]

[TD]July 5, 2013[/TD]

[TD]Wednesday, July 10, 2013[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hey All!!

It's already been 42 days that I've uploaded my medicals and there is still no any results of medical clearance....And I'm sure I'm gonna be late for my Class in the University. Has anyone been thru this situation?? Please help!!!!!!:skeptical:

Day 72 - Medical clearance of wife received by CO

Day 73 - DIAC informed me that it was received by CO...

Waiting

This is what DIAC emailed me...does this imply im nearing the finish line?

Please be informed that the medical clearance of Ms F was received

yesterday. This information was relayed to your case officer . He will be

in touch if further information is needed from your end.

Edited by theKG

Hi ALL,

Have been waiting and no GRANT yet. I don't know how much time they are going to take. 5 July 2013 CO replied that he is yet to receive medicals from GLOBAL HEALTH.

Hopefully should get anytime soon as my HEAD IS GOIN IN.

Cheers,

Shugah

Hi ALL,

Have been waiting and no GRANT yet. I don't know how much time they are going to take. 5 July 2013 CO replied that he is yet to receive medicals from GLOBAL HEALTH.

Cheers,

Shugah

I thought the wait right now is 3-4 months? It hasn't even been two months yet for you, right?

Hi ALL,

Cheers,

Shugah

Hey Shugah,

My wifes medicals were recieved last July 15. No grant yet though! I hope you get your medicals soon!

• 73 days

• 10 weeks (rounded down)

• 2 months, 12 days excluding the end date

Edited by theKG