Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

But she can't if she hasn't got a CO yet.

Our medical centre were able to confirm to us once they got our results back (7 days after our appointment) that we had all been A graded and there were no problems with our Medicals. From my understanding it is not the CO who refers but the medical examiner so I would suggest you contact them after 7 days and ask them about your results. They have to tell you as its your medical and you are are entitled to know as they are your medical records.

Lou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi my visa category must have been different to collage girl as my CO requested my medical s and police checks, then after a couple of months I contacted her to ask how things were going and she replied by saying my hole family s medical s were not showing on the system and to go back to the panel doctor and check they had been sent through, which i did and it was the CO not using the correct information to locate them? I'm just offering advise based upon my experience as I wouldn't want anyone to waste any time for the sake of an email.

Good luck to all those still waiting especially those 4 months + it's a very stressful time for you all :wink:

Pete

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi collage girl.

Id contact your CO just to let them know you have done your medical s, I did after 2 months and they had been lost in the system so I'd do it sooner rather than later good luck.

Pete

But she can't if she hasn't got a CO yet.

Our medical centre were able to confirm to us once they got our results back (7 days after our appointment) that we had all been A graded and there were no problems with our Medicals. From my understanding it is not the CO who refers but the medical examiner so I would suggest you contact them after 7 days and ask them about your results. They have to tell you as its your medical and you are are entitled to know as they are your medical records.

Lou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She can contact immi and ask if medicals are in the system even if no CO. They will advise if they are showing in system or referred.

Hi my visa category must have been different to collage girl as my CO requested my medical s and police checks, then after a couple of months I contacted her to ask how things were going and she replied by saying my hole family s medical s were not showing on the system and to go back to the panel doctor and check they had been sent through, which i did and it was the CO not using the correct information to locate them? I'm just offering advise based upon my experience as I wouldn't want anyone to waste any time for the sake of an email.

Good luck to all those still waiting especially those 4 months + it's a very stressful time for you all :wink:

Pete

Thanks to all of you! I actually do have a CO - the DC embassy seems to work differently in that you find out who your CO is when you receive your acknowledgment letter, though you don't get individual contact info for them. I'll give it a little bit before I check with the panel doc, but I'm fairly certain all they're going to tell me is "yes, it's been referred." :) I'm not worried... I've settled in for a four-month wait. We originally thought we might be denied for my health issues. Now we think there's less of a chance of that... so I don't mind a four month wait in the grand scheme of things as long as we get to be together in the end! :)

Hi all! My meds were referred on 8th May and today I received my grant letter. I hope this offers some hope for all those who have had their medicals referred in the last month or so and were expecting a long 3-4 month wait.

Also, a big thank you to everyone here for all the good advice =)

hello my forum mates,

i have been not very active but a member of this form for last 4 or five months... i got grant last month.. now the issue is my husband has got his renewed passport after grant .. and our agent has almost refused to give any services now any more after finally grant letter.. we never contacted DIAC ourselves ever.. what should we do.. to bring my husband new passport number into DIAC's record?.. what an how to write??? plssss kindly guide me!:no:...

Edited by biaraz

Hello Biaraz

you complete a form 929

here it is- http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/929.pdf

not sure who you send it to now that you no longer have CO- I'd just call dept of immi and ask where to send it x

Not sure what country you are from but my husbands didn't need certified a scanned colour copy of new UK passport was acceptable.

Cx

hello my forum mates,

i have been not very active but a member of this form for last 4 or five months... i got grant last month.. now the issue is my husband has got his renewed passport after grant .. and our agent has almost refused to give any services now any more after finally grant letter.. we never contacted DIAC ourselves ever.. what should we do.. to bring my husband new passport number into DIAC's record?.. what an how to write??? plssss kindly guide me!:no:...

Edited by carol

She can contact immi and ask if medicals are in the system even if no CO. They will advise if they are showing in system or referred.

Hy Carol, I don't think that IMMI has something to do with the medicals.

Once you do your medicals, the next step is E-health. If the medicals are Rated B (from countries that have medical problems, from medicals that still need to be checked) than the meds go to MOC (Medical Officer of the Commonwealth). They are the doctors that give you the "ok" (e-heatlh can rate you A and give you the "OK" and you can skip this step). If not, the meds go to MOC, the expected time is between 2 and 4 month (mine was 4 moths). But you should not worry about this. The CO is looking into your papers just about now. When the medicals are finalized, the grant will pump out in 2 days. All the best!

Guys, got my visa this morning, below is my timeline, Thanks for the support.

app: 28 may 2011, meds: 8 feb 2013, referred: 11 feb 2013.

Congratulations and good luck

Guest piramida
Hy Carol, I don't think that IMMI has something to do with the medicals.

Once you do your medicals, the next step is E-health. If the medicals are Rated B (from countries that have medical problems, from medicals that still need to be checked) than the meds go to MOC (Medical Officer of the Commonwealth). They are the doctors that give you the "ok" (e-heatlh can rate you A and give you the "OK" and you can skip this step). If not, the meds go to MOC, the expected time is between 2 and 4 month (mine was 4 moths). But you should not worry about this. The CO is looking into your papers just about now. When the medicals are finalized, the grant will pump out in 2 days. All the best!

Hi,

Thank you very much. I waiting checking medical for Parent visa 173, and i was so nervous because I did not know how it working. I waiting almost three mounts, and now I understand. Thank you very much for this post. I hope that is same for my visa. Thank you

Congrats!

Did your CO gave/replied with any update during your wait time for medical finalisation?

it took four months for getting the clearance. I sent one mail on April but got the reply that time frame to get the clearance is uncertain.

it took four months for getting the clearance. I sent one mail on April but got the reply that time frame to get the clearance is uncertain.

My medical was referred on 18-02-13 as well. I have sent email twice and got similar response.

This is all about patience!

My update... getting a little excited now... CO has been assigned, medicals done... waiting for our PCs to come back... then NO MORE PAPERWORK!!!!

A couple of queries:

1. On my VISA page still telling me to arrange medicals? Its been about a week, how do we know if we've passed?! When can i expect it to be uploaded- was the e-medicals option that we used.

2. CO asked us to do form 80s, hubby and i both, we uploaded about a week ago still no acknowledgement that has been received, says 'required'?!

congrats.. which profession you are with and which visa subclass?

Looks long story to me now. I applied for 175 visa, software engineering as profession back in 25 May 2011.

Took 6+ months to get CO assigned. Another 13+ months for security clearance and roughly 5 months for entire medical process.

Never got any inquiry about security or medical. Though my CO left DIAC and I was reassigned to another CO.

We finally got our Grant today after over 4 months of waiting ! So relieved.

Congratulation. Its such a relief after a long wait.