Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo, our agent called us today to tell us our Visa has been granted, it's been the longest 11 weeks ever!!!! We have sold our house in January booked our flights in November 2012 and now the final piece of the puzel has arrived.

Jem and I are extatic about the visa news and can now finally enjoy the next 11 weeks before we leave. :jiggy:

Thank you to all of you for your help and advise throughout this frustrating time, and for those of you still waiting, have faith as it seems like forever, but your visa will be come.

Our agent Glenn Wellburn from GW Migration was amazing as we have had to jump through so many hoops and the goals have been moved several times through our 3 year visa process and he has dealt with them all.

Love to you all and I hope we can meet some of you in Oz.

Matt x x x

:hug:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi to all

Just wanted to say congrats to you all. We are still waiting been 9 weeks o far but been told by agent through CO could be another 8 weeks.

Fingers tightly crossed

Meds 5.2.13 and referred 14.2.13

If I hear any news shall post

Again congrats to all

Kathy

Congrats to those that got their grants... Well made up for you. On a personal front my 4 year old sons medicals were cleared today which means all of us have meds finalised. Does anyone know how long it takes from here to getting a grant?

Congrats to those that got their grants... Well made up for you. On a personal front my 4 year old sons medicals were cleared today which means all of us have meds finalised. Does anyone know how long it takes from here to getting a grant?

Hi embassy, what was your visa type and med referral date? Hopefully you will get your grant this week.

Hi embassy, what was your visa type and med referral date? Hopefully you will get your grant this week.

Hi Nosferatu, I hope so! I applied for a 175 visa in June 2012 and meds were refereed in March! It's been a long and stressful journey and I hope it ends soon with the magic call

Congratulations Matt

There still seems to be no consistant timeframe for referrals so after 14 weeks for us, we can but hope.

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo, our agent called us today to tell us our Visa has been granted, it's been the longest 11 weeks ever!!!! We have sold our house in January booked our flights in November 2012 and now the final piece of the puzel has arrived.

Jem and I are extatic about the visa news and can now finally enjoy the next 11 weeks before we leave. :jiggy:

Thank you to all of you for your help and advise throughout this frustrating time, and for those of you still waiting, have faith as it seems like forever, but your visa will be come.

Our agent Glenn Wellburn from GW Migration was amazing as we have had to jump through so many hoops and the goals have been moved several times through our 3 year visa process and he has dealt with them all.

Matt x x x

Congrats congrats congrats :)

Hi to all

Just wanted to say congrats to you all. We are still waiting been 9 weeks o far but been told by agent through CO could be another 8 weeks.

Fingers tightly crossed

Meds 5.2.13 and referred 14.2.13

If I hear any news shall post

Again congrats to all

Kathy

We had our meds the same day Kerry. From what I've been told we should be sorted by the first week in May. What visa have you applied for? We've applied for the 189 x

Can be anything from a few hours to a week x

We had our meds the same day Kerry. From what I've been told we should be sorted by the first week in May. What visa have you applied for? We've applied for the 189 x

Hi wendylewis, can you please share the source of this info: "I've been told we should be sorted by the first week in May."

Going off the dates posted on here and the time my CO said they were on 20th November I calculated it myself. So by my reckoning it should be around 7th May when they get to 5th Feb. I saw on a forum yesterday they were treating January's referrals urgently and have said they will be done in two weeks. x

JUST HAD MY VISA GRANTED TODAY! medical was referred for 5 weeks in total!

Can't actually believe it!!!! So happy!

Congratulations and good luck.

Matt x x x

Matt, congratulations!!:biggrin:

Totally chuffed to bits for you, how exciting you have everything sorted and you are flying out in a few weeks!!

All the very best for your new life, have fun ! xx

Congratulations Matt

There still seems to be no consistant timeframe for referrals so after 14 weeks for us, we can but hope.

Hi KazG,

I know, I would love to know how MOC are going about choosing which applications to look at next. Very fustrating. Fingers crossed that you hear v soon xxx

Guest kathandwal

Hi Embassy

How do you know that your meds have been cleared. Is there somewhere you look on the system?

Thanks

Kath

Guest kathandwal
Congratulations Matt

Hi

KazG

We are just behind you, 13 weeks and waiting (190 visa WA)

I really hope we hear something soon :swoon:

Archived