176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

Blonde question... When you say you can phone the medical centre, I assume this is where we did our medicals? :confused:

If that's true, the panel doctor isn't going to be able to tell you why your meds were referred, since they aren't the ones doing the referring. If it's HOC (the Health Operations Centre), they won't tell you why your meds are referred - I've asked. Meds are referred for any number of reasons.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:yes: Ok been away for a week! so congrats to all those who have received visas, and thanks again to vazz for continuing to update the spreadsheet even though he already has his visa granted! that is dedication for you, i have now highlighted those with medicals referred in green, so it is easier to see, and the dates are also clear to see, so we can also evaluate this part of this long long long long process, so if there are anymore medicals reffered to add please let me no, and to all those who have had the medicals reffered, if you are aware of as to why? then i can also put that on the spreadsheet, and goodluck to everyone fingers crossed xx :yes: :yes:

Hi Wendy

Meds referred 27th :confused:

Could you update the spreadsheet please :):)

Hi. Not sure if you want to put details of my meds on the spreadsheet? Sons referred on 27 July and finalised 9 August. We think it was because he has astigmatism but didn't manage to get that confirmed!

ali

thanks ali, yes it helps to have all info can so we can get an idea of how long took for referral to be finalised and how long the visa took to be granted after that, all and any info is very welcome, wendy x

:yes: Ok been away for a week! so congrats to all those who have received visas, and thanks again to vazz for continuing to update the spreadsheet even though he already has his visa granted! that is dedication for you, i have now highlighted those with medicals referred in green, so it is easier to see, and the dates are also clear to see, so we can also evaluate this part of this long long long long process, so if there are anymore medicals reffered to add please let me no, and to all those who have had the medicals reffered, if you are aware of as to why? then i can also put that on the spreadsheet, and goodluck to everyone fingers crossed xx :yes: :yes:

Hey Wendy

Our meds have been referred since 30th July. Can you update the spreadsheet?

Thanks Clare x

Hi Wendy

Ive been a bit slack on the old "Spreadsheet", been reading everyone elses and all is flowing nicely......please can you add the following dates to the spreadsheet:

CO 25/7/2012 (GSM Team 2)

PCC 23/8/2012

PCC Sent 25/8/2012

Medicals 28/8/2012

All paperwork finally done and sent (thank the lord)....just awaiting medicals to be sent and a decision to be made :rolleyes:

Hoping to have a decision asap!

Andy

Just for information, our medicals were referred on the 27th August... The wait is driving me crazy! I go back to school Monday and partner started a new job this morning which he isn't looking forward to, so a completed visa would be just the ticket to get us through the next 12 months! Just back from our reccy (sp?) to Melbourne and Victoria - LOVED IT!

Blonde question... When you say you can phone the medical centre, I assume this is where we did our medicals? :confused:

Yes, sorry, I was being a bit vague. The Gruffalo seems to be making appearances under my 3 year olds bed every night at about 3am so I am feeling a little bleary and am not always being very clear!

Wow it's been a while and I can see the spreadheet has a lot of RED now. Congratulations to those who have their visas :)

How do I update the spreadsheet?

Medicals: 8/10/2012

Medicals part 2: The clinic told me I had to do a 2nd x-ray , done on 8/17/2012

PCC: 8/23/2012

PCC sent: 8/27/2012

Headed to: Melbourne

Anyone here any ideas how I can check the status of my medicals if my applications is paper based?

Thanks and congrats again guys!

Thank you everyone for all the support this forum as given me. Everyone is so friendly and if I have needed advice or ideas, there as always been a answer on this forum. I will still keep looking on this forum and I wish everyone all the luck in world when you receive there Visas.

It would be great if there was a get-together and meet up so many can make new friends as many of us will want to. We are heading to Perth, the peel suburbs.

All the best Louise x

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got our VISA granted today. I am so relieved and happy. After a long wait my prayers have answered.

Good luck everyone else waiting, the gold is waiting for you.

Louise:jiggy:

Congratulations! Really happy to see someone who had medicals referred not have to wait long for their visa. Good luck for your move. We are also headed to Perth but not sure when we will make the big move, planning a trip to validate once we get our visa grant for March 2013.

Applied since the 27th, got a CO less than 4 weeks later and all the CO has ever asked for is a darn birth certificate. I uploaded it and for a month didn't hear anything back. Had to write the CO last week to ask what was going on as I hadn't heard back and my check list still listed "required" for all the bloody documents I had uploaded. She wrote back to ask for contact information for my University and employers. Then when I checked my docs, I saw she had updated about 6 of them to "met" and left meds, evidence of overseas qualifications and PCC as required. All the documents I uploaded are on letterheads, couldn't she just call the numbers there? Even all the signatories put in email addresses and contact numbers, why am I required to also provide this information? What's the point of the references then?

I've darned the consequences and decided to upload my PCC and send off my meds without waiting for her to ask for it. I went for my meds last week and when I called in, they said they had sent the meds off to HOC.

Annoying process this is!

OMG!!! Visa granted this morning!!! We are so relieved... Must be the quickest medicals referred decision????:yes:

Starting to plan our trip to Perth in March 2013 to validate. Deadline date of entry according to the grant is 13 August 2013.

Well done! It's great news for you - just in time for the weekend!

Archived