176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fultonclan
Flights booked!!!

We are flying out on 13th March - let the count down begin :biggrin:

Really hoping all the June gang get visas soon so the adventure can begin for everyone.

Yey! That's great news! Congratulations!

Flights booked!!!

We are flying out on 13th March - let the count down begin :biggrin:

Really hoping all the June gang get visas soon so the adventure can begin for everyone.

Where are you off too?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We got our visa granted this morning :chatterbox: found out at 2.30am and couldn't get back to sleep... OH asked me if he was in a dream when I woke him up to tell him :laugh: This is just the best feeling in the world right now....

Congratulations!!! We were really hoping to get our today to make up for the dismal bank holiday weather.... but it was not to be.... lets hope it is soon! All the best for your move. Well worth waking up at 2.30am for!!:biggrin:

AARGH!!! Logged on to the DIAC website this morning hoping to find good news but no... now showing both OH and my medicals as "further medical results referred". Surely our agent would have been advised of this and let us know??? Does anyone know how long the referrals are taking... not a happy bunny this morning.:frown:

We got our visa granted this morning :chatterbox: found out at 2.30am and couldn't get back to sleep... OH asked me if he was in a dream when I woke him up to tell him :laugh: This is just the best feeling in the world right now....

Congratulations on your Bank Holiday present of a visa grant - fantastic news :jiggy:

Hi guys... just to let u know that WE GOT OUR VISA GRANT EMAIL this am........Thank you to EVERYONE for all the help and advice i received on here... It was great as we,re all in the same boat....Good luck to everyone else waiting for the grant... It will happen...So please turn us RED on the spreadsheet!!!!!!!! XXOOXX.....

Hi guys... just to let u know that WE GOT OUR VISA GRANT EMAIL this am........Thank you to EVERYONE for all the help and advice i received on here... It was great as we,re all in the same boat....Good luck to everyone else waiting for the grant... It will happen...So please turn us RED on the spreadsheet!!!!!!!! XXOOXX.....

Congratulations!!! Good luck with your move downunder!!

AARGH!!! Logged on to the DIAC website this morning hoping to find good news but no... now showing both OH and my medicals as "further medical results referred". Surely our agent would have been advised of this and let us know??? Does anyone know how long the referrals are taking... not a happy bunny this morning.:frown:

Hi we got referred 30/07 and we are expecting to wait at least another 2 weeks :cry: Sorry to the bearer of bad news!!! There is a spreadsheet on poi for it :)

Hi Saffan,

Our CO didn't advise us that my medicals have been referred, I just found out by checking immi.gov.au (and I stalk this site on a daily basis LOL!), the medicals are currently taking up to 6 weeks apparently (although my Agent said that there is no official time, they are just processed whenever they're processed!), I know me & Fultonclan are currently referred so you can join our "not so" exclusive club!

Sara

Hi Saffan,

Our CO didn't advise us that my medicals have been referred, I just found out by checking immi.gov.au (and I stalk this site on a daily basis LOL!), the medicals are currently taking up to 6 weeks apparently (although my Agent said that there is no official time, they are just processed whenever they're processed!), I know me & Fultonclan are currently referred so you can join our "not so" exclusive club!

Sara

Thank you! Very happy to join the June 176 medicals referred "gang" here's hoping we don't have a long wait..... patience has never been my strong point!

Hey all,good news on all the visa grants recently.

My medicals have been referred,no idea why,and with no history of anything i'm a bit puzzled. We could be in for a long wait!!

You can always phone the medical centre and asked why you were referred. They should be able to tell you.

Guest Ozmiguel
Thank you! Very happy to join the June 176 medicals referred "gang" here's hoping we don't have a long wait..... patience has never been my strong point!

My wife has also been referred since August 1st. Everything else is met and my medicals have also been finalised. We will also join the club.

Can my details be updated on the spreadsheet please?

:yes: Ok been away for a week! so congrats to all those who have received visas, and thanks again to vazz for continuing to update the spreadsheet even though he already has his visa granted! that is dedication for you, i have now highlighted those with medicals referred in green, so it is easier to see, and the dates are also clear to see, so we can also evaluate this part of this long long long long process, so if there are anymore medicals reffered to add please let me no, and to all those who have had the medicals reffered, if you are aware of as to why? then i can also put that on the spreadsheet, and goodluck to everyone fingers crossed xx :yes: :yes:

my daughters and OH's meds were referred 26/07/12 and 30/07/12 respectively - can you update the spreadsheet please.

:yes: Ok been away for a week! so congrats to all those who have received visas, and thanks again to vazz for continuing to update the spreadsheet even though he already has his visa granted! that is dedication for you, i have now highlighted those with medicals referred in green, so it is easier to see, and the dates are also clear to see, so we can also evaluate this part of this long long long long process, so if there are anymore medicals reffered to add please let me no, and to all those who have had the medicals reffered, if you are aware of as to why? then i can also put that on the spreadsheet, and goodluck to everyone fingers crossed xx :yes: :yes:

Archived