176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

Guest reddykandy
Congratulations......It was a long way, but It shows how a strong and persistent person you are

Thanks much David, yeah it was a very long way. There were times when I dropped all my plans and forgot that I even lodged visa application. Somehow it all came back well. Glad I got it finally. So wats your story?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys

I have a quick question....

We have had our medicals (on the 28th August) and on-line it says "Further medical results received"..

Some of you guys are asking when your meds were referred.....referred by whom and to who?

I thought that once you had your meds, your results were uploaded on-line by the docs and then the GSM team view them and make a decision....am I wrong??

Thanks in advance

Andy

I see you applied on the 28th of June, we are in the same boat ( 27th) and probably still waiting in line:confused:

. CO asked for form 80 at the end of July and we haven`t heard anything since, we called once and emailed once, just have to wait now I guess. On the other side our medicals showed as "finalized" the next day after our clinic submitted it. We are with Team 7 . Looks like every team is doing things different way, but I thought that it would show "referred" on the checklist if your were referred? Not sure....

same here, also with Team 7. I just hope all us could get our visas within September... :biggrin:

We called the immigration last night, the lady was able to find out that Team 7 received our form 80 and told us that this processing time is not unusual. Just everyone here on PIO seems to speed through it:wink:

I email my CO, he said that they havent received the medical results yet but they are the only outstanding documents and he is looking to finalise the application when they do.

I also called the doctors and they said that they have receieved the results, all is ok, they are just waiting for the doctor to sign them off on-line.

I assume when the doctor has done this, the CO will see and make his decision....hopefully!!!:eek:

Logged on after a few days without internet connection at home and really hoping to see lots of visa grants but it seems quite a few people being held up by medicals referred which is not great. We were team 7 and had our medicals referred but then had visa finalised within 4 days so didn't have to do any chasing. It seems to have gone quiet again for June 176 gang.... let's hope things pick up momentum soon and the spreadsheet goes fully red soon!

We are booking our flights for March 2013 to validate but reconsidering our 3 week holiday as accommodation is proving very expensive and on top of flights x 4 and car hire etc. We know some people in Perth but havn't seen them in 10 years.... do you think it is cheeky asking them if can they host us for a few days each..... OH not too keen to do this but I think it we want to go for 3 weeks its the only affordable way forward.... Another long shot is to find someone in Perth willing to do a house swap....

Good luck to all those still waiting for their grants and lets hope the wait isn't too long!

I email my CO, he said that they havent received the medical results yet but they are the only outstanding documents and he is looking to finalise the application when they do.

I also called the doctors and they said that they have receieved the results, all is ok, they are just waiting for the doctor to sign them off on-line.

I assume when the doctor has done this, the CO will see and make his decision....hopefully!!!:eek:

If that is the only info your co requires then yes as soon as your quack signs them your co will fingers crossed grant you the visa!

Good luck, have everything crossed for everyone who is still waiting.

Katy x

I'm so over this waiting for my medicals malarkey! Every morning at 6.30am I eagerly log onto immi.gov.au only to still see the same message "further medical referred", ARGHHHH!!! It has now been 36 days!

The funny thing is that it's taken almost 3 years to get to this point for us but it's so frustrating because we are sooooo close to our visa (our CO has confirmed that my medicals are all she is waiting for) yet so far away still. We have our house up for sale and have another viewing on it tomorrow yet my Husband is reluctant to accept any offers we may get on the house until we know my medicals are ok. It's so frustrating!!

Sara

Guest reddykandy

Hello Sara,

Why did it take 3 years?? Did you change ur visa class frm 175 to 176 or any other reason??

I'm so over this waiting for my medicals malarkey! Every morning at 6.30am I eagerly log onto immi.gov.au only to still see the same message "further medical referred", ARGHHHH!!! It has now been 36 days!

The funny thing is that it's taken almost 3 years to get to this point for us but it's so frustrating because we are sooooo close to our visa (our CO has confirmed that my medicals are all she is waiting for) yet so far away still. We have our house up for sale and have another viewing on it tomorrow yet my Husband is reluctant to accept any offers we may get on the house until we know my medicals are ok. It's so frustrating!!

Sara

Hi all,

Our meds were finalised yesterday, I emailed my CO last night to let them know (just incase they werent going to check before the weekend!)....and guess what

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!! :notworthy:

We are so happy.....but a little on the apprehensive side now too....I feel like Mo Farah at the end of his 5,000 metres, relieved, but thinking 'what do we do now?'

We have to enter the country to validate before August next year....does this mean just me (the main applicant) or all the family??

Wendy, can you update the spreadsheet please :biggrin:

Andy

Hello Sara,

Why did it take 3 years?? Did you change ur visa class frm 175 to 176 or any other reason??

We were originally Family Sponsored so Category 5 processing, but we have taken State Sponsorship and are now Category 3! We started the whole process 3 years ago though and lodged our original visa application in May 2010! x

Guest fultonclan
Bit of a quieter week. But great for Andy getting his grant. I am sure for those of you that have been referred for a few weeks will get your grants soon.

Good luck to the greens.

Thank you Dazz, but I think we'll be waiting quite a bit longer yet!

Rach x

Hi all,

Our meds were finalised yesterday, I emailed my CO last night to let them know (just incase they werent going to check before the weekend!)....and guess what

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!! :notworthy:

We are so happy.....but a little on the apprehensive side now too....I feel like Mo Farah at the end of his 5,000 metres, relieved, but thinking 'what do we do now?'

We have to enter the country to validate before August next year....does this mean just me (the main applicant) or all the family??

Wendy, can you update the spreadsheet please :biggrin:

Andy

Fab news Andy and big congrats!!!!

Sara

seems like there are so many in the same position, i had a problem with my bp reading so my meds got delayed a little but while my daughters were referred and finalised on the same day (27-7-2012) both my wife and myself keep getting the same message 'referred. slight difference with us as i don't want to put the house up for sale until we know for sure we're going

Guest fultonclan
Hi guys havn,t been on here for ages... Hows everyone getting on? has the majority of the June crew turned red yet???

Would love to see the spreadsheet if poss. :wink:

Hi, I think the majority of us that haven't turned red yet are waiting on referred meds like myself.

Rach x

good morning peeps we have an update

our meds status has now changed to "health requirements finalised" initially we were very excited!!! however we are now doubting the situation?? as we have read on here before that finalised doesn't always mean the visa is granted.

At least there is some change to the process, and we will know soon either way:unsure::unsure:

Have a nice weekend peeps

Elaine x

Archived