176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Suzi Wong
Congrats!!

Davross to red? I am tracking Davross in my tracker too? What should be the update. Can you please be clearer...:) I will update the good news!!

Hi Indyanexpress, Sorry I think I was a little overexcited this morning (and I think I am still in shock now). Should have explained myself more clearly. Davross is my husband and he is the main applicant on our visa so he is the only one on your spreadsheet. Would be grateful if you would update as we received our Visa Grant this morning. Cheers.

Hi Indyanexpress, Sorry I think I was a little overexcited this morning (and I think I am still in shock now). Should have explained myself more clearly. Davross is my husband and he is the main applicant on our visa so he is the only one on your spreadsheet. Would be grateful if you would update as we received our Visa Grant this morning. Cheers.

Excellent!! Thanks for your prompt response and clarifying it. Good luck with your move.

Guest fultonclan
yyeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

congrats and good luck

elaine xx

Thankyou! We're making the permanent move in June next year as that's when my hubby finishes his time in the RAF. Eight months and counting!

Good luck to you too!

Rach x

Our Tickets are now booked. We leave South Africa for Perth on the 3rd of Feb next year. It one way tickets for us as a validation trip is not in our price range. Plus our local currency is taking a hammering. Its now round 9 to 1 and not in our favour.

Well done to all the grants and hope the trend keeps happening. Also may those meds change for those of you still waiting.

Our Tickets are now booked. We leave South Africa for Perth on the 3rd of Feb next year. It one way tickets for us as a validation trip is not in our price range. Plus our local currency is taking a hammering. Its now round 9 to 1 and not in our favour.

Well done to all the grants and hope the trend keeps happening. Also may those meds change for those of you still waiting.

Great...Thats my birthday 3rd Feb... so it will bea lucky day for you...Good luck with all the planning we havnt booked flights as of yet.. but going early March 2013... House up for sale and have a viewer tonight???/ maybe good news for us soon!!! x

Guest fultonclan
hi all,

this might sound daft.....but what's everyone doing about having a stamp in your passports?

i take it this is the validation trip that some of us will have to do to get the stamp or a cheaper trip to the embassy!!

thanks,

Darren

Hi ya, our agent told us we didn't have to get the stamp as we did ours online and apparently it's all electronic to your individual passport (tracked or scanned or something if that makes sense). If its like that for ours and you did yours online it should be the same for you??

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong? If you're not planning a validation trip and entering Oz on one first and permanent entry you can send them off to London I think to get the stamp.

Rachel x

Hi ya, our agent told us we didn't have to get the stamp as we did ours online and apparently it's all electronic to your individual passport (tracked or scanned or something if that makes sense). If its like that for ours and you did yours online it should be the same for you??

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong? If you're not planning a validation trip and entering Oz on one first and permanent entry you can send them off to London I think to get the stamp.

Rachel x

Correct, you still can get the stamp if you want but its not needed, especially with that maroon passport :wink: all electronic.

Guest fultonclan
Correct, you still can get the stamp if you want but its not needed, especially with that maroon passport :wink: all electronic.

Thanks Dazz :cute:

Rachel x

Hi Rachel,

do you mean stamping is visa label. If so, Aus immi, many Airlines and any aus organisation dont need visa label. It is necessary at the time from where we exit from our country. But most countries including UK aware of AUS's label less visa. So no problem with that. You must submit the grant letter printout at the time of exit. Even from this Oct 2012 India also accepts Aus's label less visa.

cheers.

thanks for your visa stamp query replies.....i was hoping there was nothing else i really had to do, i'm all paperworked out!!

we're planning on moving to Perth at the end of next august during the school holidays.

Annoyingly...although i'm very greatful to have my visa and still keep looking at it, we have to be in australia by aug 2nd which means a validation trip is going to be required in a few months time.

Still i can think of worse places to have to go to!

cheers,

Darren

Edited by 82rhoads

Congratulations to everyone who now has their visa:biggrin: and good luck with moving down under!

Our house is still on the market.. Have a couple of people interested, one cant raise the deposit and the other is trying to sell their place before they can buy ours.

We had hoped to be in Australia for christmas but its a bit too close now! So one last white christmas for us!

When we 1st got our visa we were relieved, elated and desperate to go but now we are more relaxed as knowing we are definately going to be living there by next June is a great feeling and something to look forward to.

Hope everyone else is progressing well in their journey to our new lives in Oz! Love reading the updates on here. Good luck everyone xxx

Guest fultonclan

Same here, we're going June next year too and it is such an amazing feeling to know that we only have to do one more bitterly cold winter! We just can't wait it's so exciting!

There can't be that many left on the spreadsheet who are still waiting? Good luck to you all if you are!

Rach xxx