176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

Hi all! My meds have been FINALISED at long last!! Now, where's that visa?? :biggrin:

Could someone update the spreadsheet please?

Thank you

Rach x

I follow up this forum a day by day and I was waiting this moment , when your Meds are finalized,,Wishing you good luck

I wish you receive your Visa very fast

I waiting for my Meds to be finalized :huh:

Edited by Davidson

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fultonclan
I follow up this forum a day by day and I was waiting this moment , when your Meds are finalized,,Wishing you good luck

I wish you receive your Visa very fast

Thank you so much! What a lovely thing to say!

Rach x

Hi All,

Wanted to check if any one could help me with my current situation. I had gone for my medicals, on the 1st of September. When I met the Doctor he had checked my BP which turned out to be high, which was quite a shock for me. So he had asked me to do an ECG and Echo, which turned out to be normal. I got to know from the Hospital that all the other tests which were done came out to be normal as well. But its been more than a month now and there is no news yet on my Visa. Would be great if some one could advise me on the same. Would this become a problem?

Don't worry I had the same problem, I went for my meds on the 25th of july and to my surprise had a high bp reading of 170/100!!!!!! I got sent to a cardiologist and had an ecg and got hooked up to a 24 hour bp monitor. my cardiologist said i had white coat syndrome and sent off his report and my meds got referred, i just kept logging on everyday then on the 17th of september my meds were finalised and just over a week later my visa was approved. fingers crossed it all works out the same way for you

Guest fultonclan
Thank God........Finally my Meds are finalised today morning

I am waiting for the big one

Really great news Davidson! Now me and you are waiting for that golden ticket! Good luck hopefully we might hear something tomorrow.

Rach x

Guest Booze3

Hi I applied at end of June. Employer sponsored visa (NSW nursing job) thought it was 121 visa, found out it was 120 Labour agreement visa. Had our meds in July, following our acknow email. Still waiting for our visa. My ward manager is emailing asking if i have visa yet. Is anyone out there in similar position?

Hi all,

we are Max (31), Nigora (33), Mark (6) and Aurelia (4) from Russia/Moscow.

applied for 176 visa on 22 June 2012 as Finance Manager

Plan to move to Perth/WA

CO allocated on 25 July 2012

Had our medicals on 26 September. Mark's meds were finalised the same very day, whereas all others are still in "referred" status.

I know it's kinda British forum, but since I keep tracking other meber's activities since January 2012, I decided to add my statistics as well.

Thank God,,,finally Visa Granted today:biggrin:

Although I am a 475 (Regional Provisional Visa) this forum was very beneficial for me,,,,,I would like to thank you all, you helped me to stay calm during this long priod of waiting since I applied on 30th of June. and the way the information is shared is wonderful

I wish I could see you in WA soon

Guest fultonclan
thank god,,,finally visa granted today:biggrin:

Although i am a 475 (regional provisional visa) this forum was very beneficial for me,,,,,i would like to thank you all, you helped me to stay calm during this long priod of waiting since i applied on 30th of june. And the way the information is shared is wonderful

i wish i could see you in wa soon

congratulations!!!!!!!!

They've given me an invitation to comment.

The said the numbers I provided for my university are wrong and that the email they sent went unanswered. I provided the numbers and emails as listed on the school's website, how is it my fault if the email has not yet been answered?

They also said they called my previous employment and that the phones were not connecting. They called my former supervisor and no one spoke. My supervisor actually mentioned such calls and said there was a network glitch and he couldn't hear them speaking. He kept expecting them to call back or at least, email but they never did. Again, how is that my fault?

Now I have to respond to them and I know my response will make or mar my application. I am just going to calm my nerves as I am north of freaking out here.:ssign1:

Guest Suzi Wong

Woohoo! We got our visa today, finally!!! meds referred 27th August so they seem to be catching up at last. Could someone please change Davross to red on spreadsheet? Thanks for all the advice on here and good luck to all those waiting. It's a massive relief, just rang my big sis in Melbourne to get the spare room ready for sometime early next year ;))))))))

Woohoo! We got our visa today, finally!!! meds referred 27th August so they seem to be catching up at last. Could someone please change Davross to red on spreadsheet? Thanks for all the advice on here and good luck to all those waiting. It's a massive relief, just rang my big sis in Melbourne to get the spare room ready for sometime early next year ;))))))))

Congrats!!

Davross to red? I am tracking Davross in my tracker too? What should be the update. Can you please be clearer...:) I will update the good news!!

Congralulations