176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right after posting this I received an email by migration agent...CO allocated, requesting Medicals, all documents are met!!!

Sooooooooooo excited!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congrats! I hope things speed up even more for you.

Is there any 176er still waiting for a CO to be allocated?

DIAC is speeding up the 175 applications too, as a very few people have applied after the 1st of July.

Hope to get a CO soon! :wink:

Yes, we applied 176 on 26.06.12 and still are waiting for a CO to be allocated. Online check still shows the following and no further progess:[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]27/06/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Application

received - processing commenced [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%]Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 27/06/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Application

fee received

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I have uploaded all required documents and have phoned the DIAC, medical and forms are recieved. No ideas what caused the delay.

Really hoping to get a CO soon!!!

YES my visa is granted yaaaaaaaaay... very excited. Thank you very much for all the support you all have given and you guys are amazing. Good luck to those who are still waiting for the visas and I am sure it will also come through soon.

Visa granted! My OH and I have just returned from Melbourne on our reccie and visa awarded as we departed Australia. Making plans to arrive proper in January.

Here's hoping everyone else gets theirs real soon.

Congratulations to both of you on your visa grants - brilliant way to start the week :biggrin:

Congratulations Every one on your visa grant today!!!

I am in team 7 and they seem to be dragging their feet. Looking forward to more grants this week. All the best to everyone who is still waiting!!!!

Visa granted! My OH and I have just returned from Melbourne on our reccie and visa awarded as we departed Australia. Making plans to arrive proper in January.

Here's hoping everyone else gets theirs real soon.

You state that your visa was granted as you departed Australia - you were out of Australia when it was granted??? If not you could have a problem with your visa, as you MUST be offshore when it is granted. Hopefully it is just how you have worded things

Hi

Our medicals were finalised on 10th August, I emailed my CO on Wednesday 15th to advise all medicals were finalised and we had our VISA Grant email on the morning of Friday 17th , it may be worth dropping your CO an email!

Good luck!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say too a really big thank you to everyone on here for support and advice. I put a quick post on last week when we found out we had our visa but we were on hols so didn't have much time to post (3 euro's for half an hour and just had to keep staring at the grant screen!!). So once again a really big thanks to everyone on here for the help / support. I don't post often but I read all the time and it really is a great site.

And thanks to the people who are doing the spreadsheet too.

Good luck and fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.

Ali

Visa granted today :-)

I've sent an email yesterday to my CO asking her if everything was in order and today she granted us our visa.

So a note to all - send an email to your CO if all documents are finalized and you're just waiting in limbo - ours was great :-)

I've sent an email yesterday to my CO asking her if everything was in order and today she granted us our visa.

So a note to all - send an email to your CO if all documents are finalized and you're just waiting in limbo - ours was great :-)

Congratulations on your visa grant!!

Millie x

Its a great feeling changing that line to red. Congrats.

And congrats to all those of you who have got your golden emails in the last bit.

Good luck to those of you on the verge.

Congratulations vazagothic on getting your visa grant :biggrin:

Congratulations Vaz - really pleased for you!

Congrats Vaz, finally after having to wait for your baby's new passport and all that. When are you looking to fly out?

Its been almost a month since I got a CO now and when I did get a CO all she requested for was my birth certificate. I haven't been asked for medicals or PCC yet (I have since received my PCC but not uploaded yet and I'm going to do my medicals on Thursday, regardless) and hoping to front load them without waiting for my CO to request for them.

I wrote an email to CO as I hadn't had any correspondence in over a month and I'm still waiting for a response. This is so frustrating.:mad:

Morning all

Our meds have been referred since 30/07/12 is anyone in the same position to us? we were kinda expecting them to be referred, anyways has anyone experienced this situation? and if so how long did this process take for u?

thanking u lovely peeps in advance :biggrin:

Guest fultonclan
Morning all

Our meds have been referred since 30/07/12 is anyone in the same position to us? we were kinda expecting them to be referred, anyways has anyone experienced this situation? and if so how long did this process take for u?

Mine referred 10th August so I'm way behind you! Lol!

Rach x

Morning all

it has taken us to get finalised: 40 days for my daughter and 35 days for me and my wife... of course from the referral date

Archived