176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well after 3 months wait we had an answer on friday and our visa was granted. It's been a long process for me over the last 2 1/2 years but now we're there. Now the plan to pack and arrange everything for our move in January 2013 from Germany to Perth.Good luck to all those still waiting

Congrats on the visa and good luck with the big move!

Well after 3 months wait we had an answer on friday and our visa was granted. It's been a long process for me over the last 2 1/2 years but now we're there. Now the plan to pack and arrange everything for our move in January 2013 from Germany to Perth.Good luck to all those still waiting

Big congrats to you and good luck for the future... :biggrin:

Well its our 7th week to day waiting on OH meds, hopefully somthing will happen this week for all of us waiting...

Congratulations, I'm sure you partied hard at the weekend!!

Definitely right sh3p69, 42 days of referred meds and not even a clue when those guys from GH will give our docs an opportunity. Shame on them since it really shows a complete disorganization on their office. Is this how Australia work? Or is it just a particular case. I hope the rest of institutions work without such a huge bureaucracy.

Again..............for the 7th week..................best luck for the July 9th waiting friends!

Big congrats to you and good luck for the future... :biggrin:

Well its our 7th week to day waiting on OH meds, hopefully somthing will happen this week for all of us waiting...

Sorry, its 49 days of delay!! Not even counting in days, now counting in weeks, hope then we don´t count in months!

Definitely right sh3p69, 42 days of referred meds and not even a clue when those guys from GH will give our docs an opportunity. Shame on them since it really shows a complete disorganization on their office. Is this how Australia work? Or is it just a particular case. I hope the rest of institutions work without such a huge bureaucracy.

Again..............for the 7th week..................best luck for the July 9th waiting friends!

Well, we had 3 people come round today to see how much wewill get and give an idea on what to do and expect when renting the house out :confused: ...

Are any of you guys renting your homes out or are you just selling...

The question is, do you get taxed on the rent!!!

We are looking at getting around the £475pcm

Well, we had 3 people come round today to see how much wewill get and give an idea on what to do and expect when renting the house out :confused: ...

Australia taxes its residents on their worldwide income so you could potentially be taxed on any income you derive from the property. However, if you have to pay tax in the UK on that income then you'll get credit for it on your Australian tax return since the two countries have a taxation agreement that prevents double taxation.

Yep, what nycplanner said lol. We will also be renting our house out. Did a number of DIY jobs today in fact to get it ready for the tenants

The grants seem to working some sort of shift one week on and one week off! or like London buses they all come at once- i don't understand why so many have been referred when there is no identified issue in the medical it make you wonder if the system is just chucking up random referrals. I really hope people hear soon - how many are left now?

No movements for the July 9 referred ones?

Nothing for me!

Hi Pablo, we were referred on 9th and got our Visa approved today. Meds were finalised and visa granted at same time.

There is always tommoz, not long now. Pumpinkhead also got his Visa today and he had same referal date as us.

It is a great feeling when you see it all approved. all the best

Louise

Hi Pablo, we were referred on 9th and got our Visa approved today. Meds were finalised and visa granted at same time.

There is always tommoz, not long now. Pumpinkhead also got his Visa today and he had same referal date as us.

Louise

Congratulations to you... And all the best for the future...

Still nothing from us... Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congratulations to you... And all the best for the future...

Still nothing from us... Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am certain you are next. There is still tommoz or saturday, All the best, I know its frustrating waiting and stressful but when you see it approved, the feeling is so good and you want to tell everyone. Good luck

Louise

Congratulations Louise!

Louise

Hey Louise, great news for you.........AND YOU KNOW WHAT???????

I JUST CHECKED MY APPLICATION STATUS GUYS!!!!! ​:arghh:AND FINALLY I'VE GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:WOWWWWWWWWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOW:arghh: I can't believe it, it’s like a dream come true!! Incredible!! It says "applicant approved" both for me and my OH!! I still didn’t receive my agent's email but I am sure he will write tomorrow or I will write him. Anyways guys, I WAS APPROVED together with my meds finalized and everything.

I think the July-9-referred ones were somehow forgotten but August 30 was the date!!! For those who are still waiting don't surrender to this long path and keep on with all that faith. Ohh by the way, I would like all of you to know that 2 days ago I called GH which probably make them hurry with the papers, I don't know but I would definitely recommend to call them if after a while there is no response from DIAC. Maybe it is a coincidence but when I called, a nice lady told me that I would be hearing news soon.........and that's it 2 days after I RECEIVED THE APPROVAL!!!

:arghh:THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND KEEP ON WITH THIS FANTASTIC FORUM!!:arghh:

I JUST CHECKED MY APPLICATION STATUS GUYS!!!!! ​:arghh:AND FINALLY I'VE GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:WOWWWWWWWWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOW:arghh: I can't believe it, it’s like a dream come true!! Incredible!! It says "applicant approved" both for me and my OH!! I still didn’t receive my agent's email but I am sure he will write tomorrow or I will write him. Anyways guys, I WAS APPROVED together with my meds finalized and everything.

I think the July-9-referred ones were somehow forgotten but August 30 was the date!!! For those who are still waiting don't surrender to this long path and keep on with all that faith. Ohh by the way, I would like all of you to know that 2 days ago I called GH which probably make them hurry with the papers, I don't know but I would definitely recommend to call them if after a while there is no response from DIAC. Maybe it is a coincidence but when I called, a nice lady told me that I would be hearing news soon.........and that's it 2 days after I RECEIVED THE APPROVAL!!!

At last, fantastic news, you deserve a few drinks to celebrate this week end. Congrats:biggrin:

Yey congratulations - don't you go all quiet on us now though will you? :biggrin:

Archived