176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Pablo, we were referred on 9th and got our Visa approved today. Meds were finalised and visa granted at same time.

There is always tommoz, not long now. Pumpinkhead also got his Visa today and he had same referal date as us.

It is a great feeling when you see it all approved. all the best

Louise

Hey Louise, great news for you.........AND YOU KNOW WHAT???????

I JUST CHECKED MY APPLICATION STATUS GUYS!!!!! ​:arghh:AND FINALLY I'VE GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:WOWWWWWWWWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOW:arghh: I can't believe it, it’s like a dream come true!! Incredible!! It says "applicant approved" both for me and my OH!! I still didn’t receive my agent's email but I am sure he will write tomorrow or I will write him. Anyways guys, I WAS APPROVED together with my meds finalized and everything.

I think the July-9-referred ones were somehow forgotten but August 30 was the date!!! For those who are still waiting don't surrender to this long path and keep on with all that faith. Ohh by the way, I would like all of you to know that 2 days ago I called GH which probably make them hurry with the papers, I don't know but I would definitely recommend to call them if after a while there is no response from DIAC. Maybe it is a coincidence but when I called, a nice lady told me that I would be hearing news soon.........and that's it 2 days after I RECEIVED THE APPROVAL!!!

:arghh:THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND KEEP ON WITH THIS FANTASTIC FORUM!!:arghh:

Congratulations to you all - Pablo, Louise and Pumpkinhead - brilliant news :biggrin:

Grant confirmed!! I just received my grant letter from my agent!

Thank you all of you for your kindness and support during all this time!!

BEST LUCK FOR THE REST OF YOU!!!:smile:

YOU BEAUTY... congratulations to you... Grab A BeeR...

Well nothing for us this cold morning, Like you the OH was referred on the 9Th of July, looks like we will hit the 8Th week mark for meds referred and ours was pretty much straight forward with no extra test to be done and not in a HR country, what is the record for the longest wait for meds to be finalised, not involving having extra tests to be done...

From the beginning to the last, every thing as always gone to the maximum of waiting time for us, say somthing says there is a wait between 2 to 4 weeks you can bet for us its a 10 week wait...

Think i will have a few beers tonight...And tomorrow...:sad:

Well nothing for us this cold morning, Like you the OH was referred on the 9Th of July, looks like we will hit the 8Th week mark for meds referred and ours was pretty much straight forward with no extra test to be done and not in a HR country, what is the record for the longest wait for meds to be finalised, not involving having extra tests to be done...

From the beginning to the last, every thing as always gone to the maximum of waiting time for us, say somthing says there is a wait between 2 to 4 weeks you can bet for us its a 10 week wait...

:hug: one day this will be just a distant memory and you will sit on the beach sipping an ice cold beer... hang in there

Hey Louise, great news for you.........AND YOU KNOW WHAT???????

I JUST CHECKED MY APPLICATION STATUS GUYS!!!!! ​:arghh:AND FINALLY I'VE GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:WOWWWWWWWWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOW:arghh: I can't believe it, it’s like a dream come true!! Incredible!! It says "applicant approved" both for me and my OH!! I still didn’t receive my agent's email but I am sure he will write tomorrow or I will write him. Anyways guys, I WAS APPROVED together with my meds finalized and everything.

I think the July-9-referred ones were somehow forgotten but August 30 was the date!!! For those who are still waiting don't surrender to this long path and keep on with all that faith. Ohh by the way, I would like all of you to know that 2 days ago I called GH which probably make them hurry with the papers, I don't know but I would definitely recommend to call them if after a while there is no response from DIAC. Maybe it is a coincidence but when I called, a nice lady told me that I would be hearing news soon.........and that's it 2 days after I RECEIVED THE APPROVAL!!!

:arghh:THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND KEEP ON WITH THIS FANTASTIC FORUM!!:arghh:

Congrats Pablo! I've been following your progress on this thread, you must be relieved!

What do you mean by GH though?

:hug:the day will come sh3p69...big hug...

Hi there and Thanks Guys for your support...

Well Guys a little bit of joy today, just checked the DIAC website and the OH`s meds have changed, it says "1.9.12. Health requirements MET" On a saturday!!!

So we can not help but get a little excited by this and maybe the little rascal of a Visa could SOOOOOOOOOOOOON be upon us, But like i said there is always a wait with us as this is another example as there are loads of people having there meds and Visa granted on the same day, But Ooooooo no, not us!!! But that's OK, as long as we have it next week, i dont think we can take anymore of this and we just want a normal sleeping pattern back instead of waking up every 2 hours checking and im getting gray whiskers in my chin...

We want to book them flights and i cant wait to tell the boss that im off:animal-beaver:

Well Guys a little bit of joy today, just checked the DIAC website and the OH`s meds have changed, it says "1.9.12. Health requirements MET" On a saturday!!!

So we can not help but get a little excited by this and maybe the little rascal of a Visa could SOOOOOOOOOOOOON be upon us, But like i said there is always a wait with us as this is another example as there are loads of people having there meds and Visa granted on the same day, But Ooooooo no, not us!!! But that's OK, as long as we have it next week, i dont think we can take anymore of this and we just want a normal sleeping pattern back instead of waking up every 2 hours checking and im getting gray whiskers in my chin...

We want to book them flights and i cant wait to tell the boss that im off:animal-beaver:

Woohoo

So pleased you have movement at last!!!

Last hurdle now. You are almost there :biggrin: You should have your visa any time and can tell your boss his fortune.

Shame Sunday is in the way but hey, wont be long.

Will keep an eye out for you early next week

Millie x

You are so close now... looking forward to your VISA GRANTED message. Get the bubbly chilled so long

Great news x

Be optimist sh3p69!! You´ll see that this coming week you´ll be celebrating the final grant. Come on! if you waited for almost 2 months, 2 or 3 days is nothing.:wink:

Well Guys a little bit of joy today, just checked the DIAC website and the OH`s meds have changed, it says "1.9.12. Health requirements MET" On a saturday!!!l

Way to go! Congratulations..not long now :)

Way to go! Congratulations..not long now :)

Hi Nishi, looking at your signature and I'm quite astonished! You applied since March and still no grant? Which country are you from? You also seemed to have uploaded your medicals before your employment verification, does this mean you "front loaded" them?

ONE VISA GRANTED THIS MORNING...

Well Guys this morning at 1.12am We got that email saying that the visa has been granted and we cant stop smiling, we decided that we wanted to go back to oz 7 years ago and we have been working hard since and the hard work finally paid off...

The OH got the email and when we found out that the visa had been approved we couldn't get back to sleep, It OK for me as im off work for another week as i had a operation on my finger, but she has to go to work, poor bugger...

And I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to every one that has helped and supported us in this long,hard, and emotional journey...

Still cant believe it,we have wanted this for so long and i dont think that its sunk in yet... WOOP WOOP

ONE VISA GRANTED THIS MORNING...

Well Guys this morning at 1.12am We got that email saying that the visa has been granted and we cant stop smiling, we decided that we wanted to go back to oz 7 years ago and we have been working hard since and the hard work finally paid off...

The OH got the email and when we found out that the visa had been approved we couldn't get back to sleep, It OK for me as im off work for another week as i had a operation on my finger, but she has to go to work, poor bugger...

And I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to every one that has helped and supported us in this long,hard, and emotional journey...

Still cant believe it,we have wanted this for so long and i dont think that its sunk in yet... WOOP WOOP

Woohoo!!!

Congratulations :)

Get those flights booked !!

Millie x

Archived