176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Ohh, i found the link and i have made a list pf persons who are still waiting including me. Below is the list:

Dean74, Lara24, Sophyjosh, Pablo Rodrigo, trailblazer, Roys, Pols008, Lapie, Sh3p69, Shoaib. Please pray for us.

Tommythechippy also waiting, referred on the 9th of july heres hoping it comes this week.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you waitingawhile, I find it very difficult to follow it up with clinic people. I just sent request to somewhere and never came back, it is we are following/ coordinating with both clinic & immi. So frustrating!! Our visa on hold just because of this SIMPLE issue. every other thing is MET!!!

- hang in there lapie you must feel so frustrated but looks like things are moving big time x

Ohh, i found the link and i have made a list pf persons who are still waiting including me. Below is the list:

Dean74, Lara24, Sophyjosh, Pablo Rodrigo, trailblazer, Roys, Pols008, Lapie, Sh3p69, Shoaib. Please pray for us.

That's right Pols008, we are the last 10 from the great May Gang!! Tell me, when were your meds referred? because the last 3 friends who got the grant were referred around 02 and 06 of July! It would be great if we get an idea of referral dates.

Tommythechippy also waiting, referred on the 9th of july heres hoping it comes this week.

Hey tommythechippy, are you from the May gang too? I didn't find your name on the spreadsheet, I mean I was referred on 09/July too, hope this is our week, don't you? As the dates state, we were supossed to get some news around Thursday and Saturday!!

Hey tommythechippy, are you from the May gang too? I didn't find your name on the spreadsheet, I mean I was referred on 09/July too, hope this is our week, don't you? As the dates state, we were supossed to get some news around Thursday and Saturday!!

kind of lazy pablo, didnt get around to putting it on. Yeah theres a couple of people here who were referred on the ninth. Were a family of four and just waiting on the childs referral. She was sick with tonsilitis the same day we done the medicals, so id say thats what we were pulled on cant think of anything else as the four of us got a clean bill of health from the doctors. This had to be mentioned so they probably done there own investigating. The sevent and the eight of july was a Saturday and Sunday so i hope theres not to many ahead of us as. Thats two days of less people applying.

Thank you waitingawhile, I find it very difficult to follow it up with clinic people. I just sent request to somewhere and never came back, it is we are following/ coordinating with both clinic mmi. So frustrating!! Our visa on hold just because of this SIMPLE issue. every other thing is MET!!!
I know that you the applicant has to open the link for the paperwork for each person to allow the clinic to upload and sometimes people do not not do this causing problems. But some other site members also report that when the family has more than three there have been problems on the system -hopefully by emailing it will be enough to move it on for you x

Just checked my email and got a lovely note from our agent saying that our visas have been GRANTED!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biglaugh:

I am so very very very relieved!! Thanks to the awesome May crew for making the wait at least a bit more bearable. And for the rest of the stragglers from the May crew, hang in there -- your grants are on the way!! Fingers crossed for you all!

PS. Thanks for letting a Yank/Canuck crash a Pom party. :biggrin:

Massive Congrats - what a great feeling eh?? Best of luck with the planning now :-)

:biggrin::laugh::jiggy::ssign19:

AND ANOTHER ONE. OUR VISA GRANTED ASWELL!!!!!!

so thrilled and excited don't want to go to work, need to get booking removals and flights for next month, whaooooo:jiggy:

WOOHOOOOO super news shelly, enjoy the celebrations :-)

Enjoy the packing and moving :biggrin:

Phew what an emotional day - 1 hour after the great news my dad gets rushed to hospital - all should be fine - just a really bad infection - should be out in a few days - makes you think how far away Oz is though!

The highs and lows that is .......................... Life!!!!

Oh no, hope he's ok and gets out of hospital soon. Your right, it does make you think we'll be so far away!!

GoooooooooooooooooooooooD Morning everyone. No news again with me, any one had any movement...:animal-cow:

Lets hope we see some more movement for the May gang, at least 3 of us have been cleared for meds and visa, so leaves them free to give some more out. Fingers crossed for you.:biggrin:

GoooooooooooooooooooooooD Morning everyone. No news again with me, any one had any movement...:animal-cow:

Phoned HOC this morning for update to be told that it was finalised on Monday and she told me to get in touch with My co to see what was happening, So I emailed agent at 6.30am as I can't get in direct touch with co and my status was changed at 7.30am to finalised:biggrin:. Now begins the wait for "Granted", Can't tell you how relieved I am that movement has occurred on my case.

Phoned HOC this morning for update to be told that it was finalised on Monday and she told me to get in touch with My co to see what was happening, So I emailed agent at 6.30am as I can't get in direct touch with co and my status was changed at 7.30am to finalised:biggrin:. Now begins the wait for "Granted", Can't tell you how relieved I am that movement has occurred on my case.

Not long now......:biggrin:

Super news, here's hoping for a grant for you soon :)

My daughter's medical also finalised today (late evening). Hopefully CO will change the medical requirement to "MET" by tomorow, last thing to be MET in the Doc. check list.

OR do I need to inform about this to my CO? advice plese!

Woohoo!! Not long before you get your grant now!!

My daughter's medical also finalised today (late evening). Hopefully CO will change the medical requirement to "MET" by tomorow, last thing to be MET in the Doc. check list.

OR do I need to inform about this to my CO? advice plese!

My meds finalised on Saturday and then we got the grant on Monday - I never contacted my agent or the CO, it just happened seemingly automatically. I think it was the same for Shelly since we seemed to be on the same timeline. Your grant should be on the way very soon!!

Well i got my AFP check this morning in the post and just uploaded it to the diac site so tomorrow it should say MET, The only thing now is the bloody meds for the OH...

We all cant be waiting much longer now for all our meds to be sorted, can we...

Now i now how the dog feels when im eating a nice big juicy stake and all he can do is sit there waiting and looking,knowing that there food there and its just a case of a waiting game until i give in and give him some... Poor bugger...:err:

:biggrin:hey guys, just to let everyone know that i was granted the visa this morning. Briallant news as were flying out on the 23rd of this month. We cut it very fine. I rang the moc at 1.30 this morning and she told me it was to be looked at today aussie time. She then told me to get in touch with my case officer and that things were going to happen very soon and she never said a truer word.The co obviously got the message but not from me and was granted straight away. I was referred on the ninth of july for any one wondering and best of luck to anyone who is waiting caus it aint easy.

Archived