176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Such mixed emotions reading back the last week or twos posts on here. Lara24 & Nishi my heart goes out to you and what you are going through. This process is stressful enough without having extra complications. I'll keep everything crossed that things move positively for you this week!!! Best of luck xx

For all others where things have moved forward, congrats and here's hoping for some grants this week.

Things have moved on for us, my career break was declined so after 10 years I handed in my notice last week, then the Other Half got down on one knee and proposed, so we are now engaged and TODAY we booked our flights to Perth via Dubai for few days on the 14th September! Hard to believe it all!!

Remain positive everyone, we'll all get there in the end xxx

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Such mixed emotions reading back the last week or twos posts on here. Lara24 & Nishi my heart goes out to you and what you are going through. This process is stressful enough without having extra complications. I'll keep everything crossed that things move positively for you this week!!! Best of luck xx

For all others where things have moved forward, congrats and here's hoping for some grants this week.

Things have moved on for us, my career break was declined so after 10 years I handed in my notice last week, then the Other Half got down on one knee and proposed, so we are now engaged and TODAY we booked our flights to Perth via Dubai for few days on the 14th September! Hard to believe it all!!

Congratulations !!!

Guest Flopsie17
Thanks, no I am glad to see all the stragglers getting issues resolved and visa grants. Fingers crossed I can come back on here in a week or 2 with some positive news from us too. It is difficult as it is not us that needs to prove anything, it is a skills assessment letter that needs re-written so we have limited input - our fate is very much in someone else's hands.

I really hope to read your good news soon

What a lovely post, congratulations on your engagement. Maybe the career break is not needed, you will love Perth and not want to return anyway. Were hoping visa grant this week, and fly via Dubai just a few days after you. Good luck. All go for the next few weeks:biggrin:

Just checked my email and got a lovely note from our agent saying that our visas have been GRANTED!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biglaugh:

I am so very very very relieved!! Thanks to the awesome May crew for making the wait at least a bit more bearable. And for the rest of the stragglers from the May crew, hang in there -- your grants are on the way!! Fingers crossed for you all!

PS. Thanks for letting a Yank/Canuck crash a Pom party. :biggrin:

OMG, Meds are finalised today, a Saturday.

:ssign19::ssign19::jiggy::biggrin::laugh::jiggy:

Been away overnight, so only just checked DIAC, and got a fantastic surprise. Finalised 11/8. Fingers crossed for next week.:jiggy:

Congratulations shelly23, you are at the door of getting the grant!! Tell me, when were your meds referred? mine were on July 9, so I am tracking all of your meds referral days in order to get an idea of when to expect mine finalised too!!!

Hey lapie!! its shelly23, nycplanner, you, and me who are actively still waiting right? please, state your referral dates so that we can track the finalised status fo each of us. Again mine was July 9.

wow!!! very good news Shelly & nycplanner....

Hope this week is the week for all of us.... Fingers crossed...

ALL THE VERY BEST "MAY GANG"

Just checked my email and got a lovely note from our agent saying that our visas have been GRANTED!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biglaugh:

I am so very very very relieved!! Thanks to the awesome May crew for making the wait at least a bit more bearable. And for the rest of the stragglers from the May crew, hang in there -- your grants are on the way!! Fingers crossed for you all!

GREAT NEWS!! Congratulations nycplanner!! I hope mine comes soon! So, you received the grant on sunday? that's weird how things work with DIAC right? Anyways, big news!! enjoy this week! Ahh another question, the grant letter comes from DIAC to you or directed to your agent?

GREAT NEWS!! Congratulations nycplanner!! I hope mine comes soon! So, you received the grant on sunday? that's weird how things work with DIAC right? Anyways, big news!! enjoy this week! Ahh another question, the grant letter comes from DIAC to you or directed to your agent?

It's Monday in Australia! The letter came to my agent but they forwarded me the email straight away. It also shows your status as "approved" on the DIAC status website.

Since your meds were referred a few days after mine, your grant should be on the way very soon! Fingers crossed for you Pablo Rodrigo!

Well done! Does the date on your Visa start from when you had your Meds or when your referral was finalised?

Congratulations, fantastic news, how amazingly quick, from finalized to grant, after your long wait. Enjoy your celebrations.:biggrin:

WHAT A RIPPER... WoW, congrats to you, Now BooK ThaT FlighT... I Cant wait to have an email like that, But one day i hope i will...

We are STILL waiting for the OH meds to be finalised and we received her AFP check on saturday but still waiting for mine to come...

Good luck to everyone that's still waiting in the May GanG...

Congratulations shelly23, you are at the door of getting the grant!! Tell me, when were your meds referred? mine were on July 9, so I am tracking all of your meds referral days in order to get an idea of when to expect mine finalised too!!!

Hi Pablo, mine were referred on the 4th July. Fingers crossed you will here soon.:biggrin:

Congratulations Nycplanner :biggrin:

We seemed to be working to the same timeline for so long - until the medicals at least. Glad you caught me back up!

YAY!!!! Fantastic start to the week Congratulations!!!! :wink:

Fantastic news!

And a great start to the week. Congratulations

Millie x

Guest Flopsie17

Huge congrats to you nycplanner - can we join yr gang as I've just checked IMMI and WE ARE APPROVED ALSO!!!!!!! :ssign19: No email yet from Agent but that's no surprise with our Agent to be honest. Yipeeeeeeee - Perth here we come!!!!!

A huge big thanks to everyone - I've not been here since day 1 but you've all still been fab! Wishing all those still waiting tons of luck and will keep checking back for the good news!!!!

Huge congrats to you nycplanner - can we join yr gang as I've just checked IMMI and WE ARE APPROVED ALSO!!!!!!! :ssign19: No email yet from Agent but that's no surprise with our Agent to be honest. Yipeeeeeeee - Perth here we come!!!!!

A huge big thanks to everyone - I've not been here since day 1 but you've all still been fab! Wishing all those still waiting tons of luck and will keep checking back for the good news!!!!

Wow another grant this morning. Monday is starting well!

Congratulations!!!

Millie x

Think we need all the good luck in the world......... were advised last week that our application is about to be rejected. I don't want to go into too much detail as you just never know who might read this but will update you all if/when we have a definite answer. Have asked for 2 weeks to prove our points before they issue any rejection - don't know if they will agree or not. Devastated but also relieved in a strange way as at least we now know the problem and can hopefully prove what they want.

Oh lara24, hope things work out really quickly for you.

Fantastic news!!!! What a long wait this was. Enjoy your celebrations - you deserve it!

And another one!!! What a great start to the week. Congrats flopsie - happy partying

Guest Flopsie17
:biggrin::laugh::jiggy::ssign19:

AND ANOTHER ONE. OUR VISA GRANTED ASWELL!!!!!!

so thrilled and excited don't want to go to work, need to get booking removals and flights for next month, whaooooo:jiggy:

What a manic Monday it has been for the CO's!!!! Massive congrats shelly23 - enjoy the celebrations ! :ssign19:

Archived