176 lodged May 2012

Jars

:biggrin::laugh::jiggy::ssign19:

AND ANOTHER ONE. OUR VISA GRANTED ASWELL!!!!!!

so thrilled and excited don't want to go to work, need to get booking removals and flights for next month, whaooooo:jiggy:

Oh wow!!! Huge congrats! Get those flights booked :biggrin:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow... fab news.. BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you shelly!

so thrilled and excited don't want to go to work, need to get booking removals and flights for next month, whaooooo:jiggy:

Hey Pablo, I have a problem with my daughter's medical, clinic is unable to upload it. Now they have the medical result through email so that GH can do it manually on their system. No update yet.. waiting.....

Hey lapie!! its shelly23, nycplanner, you, and me who are actively still waiting right? please, state your referral dates so that we can track the finalised status fo each of us. Again mine was July 9.

Just checked my email and got a lovely note from our agent saying that our visas have been GRANTED!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biglaugh:

I am so very very very relieved!! Thanks to the awesome May crew for making the wait at least a bit more bearable. And for the rest of the stragglers from the May crew, hang in there -- your grants are on the way!! Fingers crossed for you all!

PS. Thanks for letting a Yank/Canuck crash a Pom party. :biggrin:

Woooohoooo - massive congrats!!!!!

Time to party now...

Wow

Lots of visas this morning !!

So pleased for you Shelly, congratulations

Millie x

Wow!! congratulations for you too Flopsie17, everybody seems to be getting the final visa right? Well, you deserve it after just a big ling path!! enjoy it!

Huge congrats to you nycplanner - can we join yr gang as I've just checked IMMI and WE ARE APPROVED ALSO!!!!!!! :ssign19: No email yet from Agent but that's no surprise with our Agent to be honest. Yipeeeeeeee - Perth here we come!!!!!

A huge big thanks to everyone - I've not been here since day 1 but you've all still been fab! Wishing all those still waiting tons of luck and will keep checking back for the good news!!!!

Hey Pablo, I have a problem with my daughter's medical, clinic is unable to upload it. Now they have the medical result through email so that GH can do it manually on their system. No update yet.. waiting.....

I hope things work out quickly for you!! I will be posting everything, having all you guys helping us with your own experience is very helpful!! Just be patient, we are the last ones of this fabulous May gang!!

Huge congrats to you nycplanner - can we join yr gang as I've just checked IMMI and WE ARE APPROVED ALSO!!!!!!! :ssign19: No email yet from Agent but that's no surprise with our Agent to be honest. Yipeeeeeeee - Perth here we come!!!!!

A huge big thanks to everyone - I've not been here since day 1 but you've all still been fab! Wishing all those still waiting tons of luck and will keep checking back for the good news!!!!

Yeh - congratulations to you too! :biggrin:

Woop woop -congratulations Shelly - see you on the other side! :biggrin:

Well done! Does the date on your Visa start from when you had your Meds or when your referral was finalised?

The visa starts the day it's granted and is valid for 5 years from that date (in my case 13 August 2017). But the first entry date must be before 2 May 2012 (date of my first PCCs).

Congrats to my fellow 13 Aug grantees -- Shelly and Flopsie!!!! Enjoy your celebrations -- I know I will!!! :wink:

Just checked my email and got a lovely note from our agent saying that our visas have been GRANTED!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biglaugh:

I am so very very very relieved!! Thanks to the awesome May crew for making the wait at least a bit more bearable. And for the rest of the stragglers from the May crew, hang in there -- your grants are on the way!! Fingers crossed for you all!

PS. Thanks for letting a Yank/Canuck crash a Pom party. :biggrin:

Wow! What a fantastic Monday morning :biggrin:

Congratulations nycplanner, Flopsie17 and shelley23 on your visa grants :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Here's hoping that the few of you who are left will get good news soon as well :smile:

Thanks to everyones best wishes, without all your support, it would have been a long 3 months. Will definately have to try and keep in touch with all the WA migrants.

Congrats to nycplanner and Flopsie, how lucky are we, still can't believe it, have hardly done any work today. Removals booked for next Monday then have to move in with parents,:err: to book flights tomorrow. Luckily or stupidly handed my notice in beginning of July as have to give 2 months notice, so only got 4 days left in work. :ssign19:

Guest Flopsie17
Thanks to everyones best wishes, without all your support, it would have been a long 3 months. Will definately have to try and keep in touch with all the WA migrants.

Congrats to nycplanner and Flopsie, how lucky are we, still can't believe it, have hardly done any work today. Removals booked for next Monday then have to move in with parents,:err: to book flights tomorrow. Luckily or stupidly handed my notice in beginning of July as have to give 2 months notice, so only got 4 days left in work. :ssign19:

Enjoy the packing and moving :biggrin:

Phew what an emotional day - 1 hour after the great news my dad gets rushed to hospital - all should be fine - just a really bad infection - should be out in a few days - makes you think how far away Oz is though!

The highs and lows that is .......................... Life!!!!

I haven't been able to work either. All I can think about is all the stuff I need to get done before we leave!! Booking flights, donating all our old stuff, trying to fit all my clothes into two suitcases, etc... SO much to think about! I just sent off the passports to get labels put in them.

Enjoy the packing and moving :biggrin:

Phew what an emotional day - 1 hour after the great news my dad gets rushed to hospital - all should be fine - just a really bad infection - should be out in a few days - makes you think how far away Oz is though!

The highs and lows that is .......................... Life!!!!

Oh no! I hope he's ok. I worry about being so far away from my parents too.

Wow, the forum is now full with Approve confirmations. Congrats to all. Have a great time who got Visa.

Hello Sh3P69: How many of us are still left:confused:? Can anybody help me how long it takes to get 176 Visa from a High Risk (HR) country?

Also can anybody give the link of the excel sheet and update the sheet, so that we can have clear view of how many left?

BONZER MATE!!! nycplanner, Flopsie17 and shelley23 Congratulations to you Guys, and so happy for you... Only 10 to go...

Maybe they looked at this massive pile of paper work and finally said to themselves, We better start on this lot...

Wow, the forum is now full with Approve confirmations. Congrats to all. Have a great time who got Visa.

Hello Sh3P69: How many of us are still left:confused:? Can anybody help me how long it takes to get 176 Visa from a High Risk (HR) country?

Also can anybody give the link of the excel sheet and update the sheet, so that we can have clear view of how many left?

Which country are you from?

Archived