176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amrgab11
CO Assigned....Form 80, Meds and PCC to be provided plus a couple of other bits :)

Congratulation Colonel, hoping to hear good news for everyone this week.. including me :wink:

Guest Tanmoy

Got CO assigned an hour ago!!! :notworthy: Team 4...

Have asked just for the Employment Proof as I have uploaded everything else...

May gang is doing good I guess....

Any news from Jars??

~Tanmoy

Got CO assigned an hour ago!!! :notworthy: Team 4...

Have asked just for the Employment Proof as I have uploaded everything else...

May gang is doing good I guess....

Any news from Jars??

~Tanmoy

Congrats Tanmoy! Hoping to get CO soon for rest of us....

Guest Tanmoy

Have uploaded all the documents as required.... and sent the CO as mail....

Getting very anxious.... so close.... and still so far...

~Tanmoy

Guest auzzycrazzy

Hey guys,

Recently got Victorian SS. Victoria sent 1100 on April 12th, still no CO and idea guys?

I was initially a Priority 5 applicant, lodged my application in June 2009. Since I can change my priority by getting a SS I got Victoria SS.

now waiting for a CO, no update from DIAC

I'm not sure how to check my application status since I'm a paper applicant.

any idea guys?

thanks is advance

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Thank god we have made it!!! So happy to be joining the lovely May 2012 gang. I have just pressed the button and lodged our visa application..so exciting

Amanda.xx

OMG I have just found this thread and I must say it's been amzing reading everyones posts. Can we join the May gang, we applied for our 176 on 22/5/12, and looking at the timelines, we may not have to wait to long. Good luck to everyone that is waiting.:biggrin:

Can I ask Jars if you have heard anything yet???? Surely you must here soon!!:ssign2:

Welcome to all the newbies who have lodged this week!!! Oh and if you're like me and my partner, welcome to the "checking your emails and logging onto your application a zillion times a day" days!!!!

Best of luck everyone:wink:

Hi everybody, I have lodged my GSM176 visa application a few days ago on 19/May/2012. Does someone knows the time they are taking for giving some response? I mean, I don't know if I should appoint a doctor date or just wait the results from DIAC. Please, some clue?

Engineers Australia lodged 09/Jan/2012, results received 03/Feb/2012 IELTS 10/Mar/2012 Overall 8.0 WA SS lodged 22/Apr/2012, results received 03/May/2012 DIAC lodged 19/May/2012, results still awaiting

Hi everybody, I have lodged my GSM176 visa application a few days ago on 19/May/2012. Does someone knows the time they are taking for giving some response? I mean, I don't know if I should appoint a doctor date or just wait the results from DIAC. Please, some clue?

Engineers Australia lodged 09/Jan/2012, results received 03/Feb/2012 IELTS 10/Mar/2012 Overall 8.0 WA SS lodged 22/Apr/2012, results received 03/May/2012 DIAC lodged 19/May/2012, results still awaiting

Many people in this thread frontload their PCC and Med check before CO is allocated, hopefully it would speed up the process. Some get visa granted within 30 days.

Guest Tanmoy

Hi Pablo,

I had uploaded my PCC and Meds were finalized before my CO was allocated. The CO has changed the status of all the required documents including PCC and Meds as met.

My suggestion is, if you are in hurry to move to Australia do the Meds and PCC upfront or in case u want to buy time before you move, wait for a CO to be allocated as you will have go get your Visa Stamped before PCC or Meds expire.

~Tanmoy

Just got CO...Team7....I got email but I need suggestions...plz...I got 4 pdfs.....In one pdf named " Request for information-detailed Information"....I have been requested to do medicals and PCC.....that is it....When i check my document checklist in DIAC site...everything is changed to met except the following:

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Character Statutory Declaration Required (What is this ? When i tried to download the form, it says no pdf available )

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Form 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment Requested (That means I need to download this and fill in and email them, right ?)

Rest is PCC and medicals requested...... I hope I am not missing anything...

Looking forward......:)

Thank you

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi friends, please answer my query. In my checklist I have [TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Character Statutory Declaration as Required.....What is actually this ? When I tried to open it, it said form 52 but could not find it....I didn't read about this Character Statua. Declaration anywhere....i called one friend of mine....he says..it might be to go to Australian Embassy and sign this...not sure....plz suggest!!!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to those who received COs!

Just a quick update - I emailed my agent asking them to check with WASS whether form 1100 was in fact forwarded to DIAC. This they did and WASS confirmed they sent it on 3rd May. My agent said that technically the 4-week 'rule' doesn't start until 1100 was received by DIAC. So they will chase DIAC on the 4th June if we hadn't heard anything. Urghhh :cry:

Hi Tanmoy,

Please share your location in India. I am based out of New Delhi. Can I go and get my medicals completed right away (DIAC lodged on 12/05/2012), will they not ask for a confirmation from case officer. Please share your exp. regarding the same.

Hi Pablo,

I had uploaded my PCC and Meds were finalized before my CO was allocated. The CO has changed the status of all the required documents including PCC and Meds as met.

My suggestion is, if you are in hurry to move to Australia do the Meds and PCC upfront or in case u want to buy time before you move, wait for a CO to be allocated as you will have go get your Visa Stamped before PCC or Meds expire.

~Tanmoy

Hi friends, please answer my query. In my checklist I have [TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Character Statutory Declaration as Required.....What is actually this ? When I tried to open it, it said form 52 but could not find it....I didn't read about this Character Statua. Declaration anywhere....i called one friend of mine....he says..it might be to go to Australian Embassy and sign this...not sure....plz suggest!!!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Cant really think what this is about as i dont know your circumstances- but you can down load a statutory declaration form from the Australian govt site - you can find this by googling - if you have a previous criminal record/offence it may just be that you need to confirm your offending is in the past and state that you will not reoffend whilst in Australia, but if were you I would email them to find out so you are sure?

Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to those who received COs!

Just a quick update - I emailed my agent asking them to check with WASS whether form 1100 was in fact forwarded to DIAC. This they did and WASS confirmed they sent it on 3rd May. My agent said that technically the 4-week 'rule' doesn't start until 1100 was received by DIAC. So they will chase DIAC on the 4th June if we hadn't heard anything. Urghhh :cry:

Oh Jars it is agony waiting but they seem to send messages of case allocation from team 2 over the weekend so there's still hope it wont be that long!- we cant have our meds until until 18th of June due to OH's work pattern, so know a little of how frustrated you feel, as so many are front loading theirs! you never know we may be getting grants at the same time :)

Archived