176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Guest Tanmoy

Happy to join the May gang!!! Applied for 176 on 10th May... have my fingers crossed.... I got an appointment for Meds on 19th and will apply for PCC on 21st. I will will frontload both Meds and PCC before a CO is allocated....

Has anyone from May gang frontloaded Meds and PCC??

~Tanmoy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to join the May gang!!! Applied for 176 on 10th May... have my fingers crossed.... I got an appointment for Meds on 19th and will apply for PCC on 21st. I will will frontload both Meds and PCC before a CO is allocated....

Has anyone from May gang frontloaded Meds and PCC??

~Tanmoy

Welcome Tanmoy, we are contemplating doing this also. Do the meds results get uploaded from the hospital or how does it work?

Welcome Tanmoy, we are contemplating doing this also. Do the meds results get uploaded from the hospital or how does it work?

Currently, health check is uploaded via ehealth system, you should also check whether there is ehealth clinic in your country or not.

Otherwise, med result will be sent to DIAC in paper, it will take a bit longer.

To fergamy

I have my medical next Tuesday in Dublin and will then do PC

Hey ms petite, have you booked in the mater or north wood?? We're you long looking for appointment & do you know what the cost is per person?

Hi the new May peeps :)

Well my It frustrations continue- this time I am unable to down load the PDF form 10 which relates to defacto relationship information and so I contacted Diac using the link to tell them - I received an email back giving different scenarios such as if you have not yet applied do this if you have applied but are waiting for a case officer etc and providing various links.

The link I used just asked me to tick one of a number of boxes against set questions none of which applied!

Everything is quiet for me - working in Swansea but itching to get back to Norfolk to work on my outstanding documents. Not that this has taken over my life or anything.

Anymore CO allocations?

You can swing by here on your way home:cute: I am so fed-up of all this waiting for a CO. Come on, already! :mad: Have you spoken to the mother yet? Is she willing to do a statement?

Hi the new May peeps :)

Well my It frustrations continue- this time I am unable to down load the PDF form 10 which relates to defacto relationship information and so I contacted Diac using the link to tell them - I received an email back giving different scenarios such as if you have not yet applied do this if you have applied but are waiting for a case officer etc and providing various links.

The link I used just asked me to tick one of a number of boxes against set questions none of which applied!

That Form 10 came up on ours as well and we couldn't open. Did you figure it out yet??

You can swing by here on your way home:cute: I am so fed-up of all this waiting for a CO. Come on, already! :mad: Have you spoken to the mother yet? Is she willing to do a statement?

Yeah, got court papers for one of the children. Mothers going to do us a letter for the other.

I know it's frustrating for you but you will prob be one of those cases that goes direct to grant!

Hello all

I just thought I would I would let you all know that for some time I have been reading poms in oz but not put any comments down, but today I thought I would post because as weird as it sounds I kind of feel like I know you all.

Firstly I wish I was in your position right now. my status is ielts passed. Diploma in management aqf feb 2012, Vetassess doc received 21 feb and now currently waiting for an answer but 12 1/2 weeks waiting and as all you have done, just waiting for that response, just so scared and excited at the same time.

Each morning I wake up checking my email but still no response :(

Smithinoz I see your timeline and wonder why yours is so quick, like I read you put it all neatly together etc and like you I did the same. I then got my agent to review before I sent the docs and followed all their recommendations, however the only difference with yours and mine is they need to assess the same post for three different companies. Did you ask for the Skills assessment and points test?

To everyone should I be worried that I haven't had my results back as it appears some on here have had them back in 5 - 10 weeks where I am still waiting after 12 1/2?

I think you probably all understand my panic. My wife and I would so love the opportunity to move to Perth but also feel we can't move on with our lives until we get a result.

The journey only really started last November. My wife whom works for ozzie company Went to visit her family in Perth as a chance to see if we wanted to move, her old boss who she worked with in the uk said when we were out there, she wants my wife to work for her. We thought brilliant employee sponsorship route however when her old boss tried, it proved difficult because they have to employ ozzies before us, which is fair and makes sense.

Because of that delay I said to my wife lets do this ourselves and so we are where we are today, waiting waiting waiting lol

I just want to say to you all, like me you have gone through this and wish you all luck and hope you like my wife and I are offered this brilliant opportunity and the option to try and start a new life.

Oh forgot to mention, which also makes it difficult, for uswe have already sold our house and moved in with our parents, exchanged a large amount of money into ozzie dollars this week because of the good exchange rate. Torfx were brilliant. My friends and family think we are crazy lol but I suppose its because we are making ourselves ready for the move, which we wish will happen as soon as possible

Hi N7kkp, welcome! :biggrin:

I know how frustrating the waiting game is - we waited a long time for Vetassess too, something like 18 weeks, so I feel your pain. It does seem odd how processing times differ over time, but I guess they are inundated at the moment with the big change coming up in July. Do you need to get SS or will you be applying for a 175? Hats off to you for already having sold your house!

Keep us up to date with how things progress for you guys!

Yeh thats quite the dilemna. i m sure that as it was on the list when you applied u should be fine. My skill is accountancy also. had no idea it was red flagged. lucky that we re doing it this year really.

Just uploaded my PC so thats my final document. Sent an email to Team 4 telling thim this and attached my travel itinery as well just so they have on record and hopefully will save some ime going back and forth in correspondence.

Hoping for some sort of reply from CO today but probably unlikely. Maybe next week.

Fingers Crossed!!!!

could you not go for a mini holiday to NZ???

Hi Arrumac, positive development but the real excitement will start after you receive a comprehensive email from your Case Officer. Typically there should not be too much of a gap between ABPF and CO email. All the best!

We've now been allocated our CO and have been asked to book medicals and complete Police check forms.

I've booked the meds for Wednesday in the West End of London which was our only option really. Bit weird that you don't

get to see the results before they get sent to Immigration but fingers crossed all OK. I can't believe how quickly this has

happened as it's taken us nearly 2 years to get here. My husband's skills assessment was rejected first time round so he

had to re-apply but we're soooooo close now, hope it was worth all that effort. Good luck everyone.

We've now been allocated our CO and have been asked to book medicals and complete Police check forms.I've booked the meds for Wednesday in the West End of London which was our only option really. Bit weird that you don'tget to see the results before they get sent to Immigration but fingers crossed all OK. I can't believe how quickly this hashappened as it's taken us nearly 2 years to get here. My husband's skills assessment was rejected first time round so hehad to re-apply but we're soooooo close now, hope it was worth all that effort. Good luck everyone.
Congrats redhelen, how exciting!!! When did you submit your application???

Dear All,

I am willing to apply for 176 visa within 1 week, now have some query and requesting your support:

1. Is it possible to apply for Meds just after lodging 176 visa application to speed up process before CO allocation?

2. Is it possible to collect Police cleareance just after lodging visa, before CO allocation?

3. I got my SS from WA from (Skilled Migration Western Australia, Department of Training and Workforce Development) but in evisa form there is no exact option from where i got SS. So, what i should i fill from where i got SS?

Hoping to join May Month Group.

Applied for EA Assessment:Nov,2011, Got Assessment: 14/02/2012; WA SS Applied: 07/04/2012, Got SS: 11/05/2012; 176 Visa Apply: ????

Archived