176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nitisha
Hi arrumac mine too has a message saying application being processed further but no email received yet! Gosh!!!!! I too applied on the 14th!!!!!!

Nits did you receive an email straight away? How are you getting on?

Hi, my status shows" Application received - processing commenced"

No CO yet!! Lets see next week.....

Guest nitisha
Only if you need to demonstrate experience....or are requested to demonstrate !

Well I cannot claim work experience points as I have less than 3 years of experience. But in my checklist, I got "Evidence of Work experience" so have uploaded letter of references and pay slips. So wondering if i need to upload CV or not.....

We have just changed to "application being processed further" does anyone know how long till a CO? Today is the first time I have checked and magically we changed to "further" just today....... Welcome to all the May newbies.

Guest nitisha
We have just changed to "application being processed further" does anyone know how long till a CO? Today is the first time I have checked and magically we changed to "further" just today....... Welcome to all the May newbies.

thats wonderful....keeping my fingers crossed!!

Dear All,

I am willing to apply for 176 visa within 1 week, now have some query and requesting your support:

1. Is it possible to apply for Meds just after lodging 176 visa application to speed up process before CO allocation?

2. Is it possible to collect Police cleareance just after lodging visa, before CO allocation?

3. I got my SS from WA from (Skilled Migration Western Australia, Department of Training and Workforce Development) but in evisa form there is no exact option from where i got SS. So, what i should i fill from where i got SS?

Hoping to join May Month Group.

Applied for EA Assessment:Nov,2011, Got Assessment: 14/02/2012; WA SS Applied: 07/04/2012, Got SS: 11/05/2012; 176 Visa Apply: ????

Hi mate!

Here follows the answers to your questions....

1. Possible [but you only have 1 year validity. If your case is subject to external checks and takes long time to get approved, you will be given less time (till the expiry date of 1 year) to make the first entry to validate your visa]. From the document checklist page you see way to download forms 160EH and 26EH with your your info inscribed, take printouts and make appointment with the approved clinic.

2. Possible [same rule of 1 year validity applies]

3. Select "WA - State Migration Centre - Small Business Development Corporation"

Good luck!

Well I cannot claim work experience points as I have less than 3 years of experience. But in my checklist, I got "Evidence of Work experience" so have uploaded letter of references and pay slips. So wondering if i need to upload CV or not.....
Hi I am uploading my CV as it says to provide all the evidence you provided for your skills assessment and this included my CV.

meds and police checks would suite me! - my ex-wife is in SA Police in Adelaide training presently, my eldest two children are with her too, I'd hate to have to ask (beg) her for birth certs & passports, she'll drag her feet at every opportunity I'm sure and I'd be loathed to get the kids to turn the screws on her. Meds might be easy as they only went in March so I'd hope I can bung her half the cost for the ones they recently had. But then you never know, leopards do change their spots, don't they? :mad:

Hi to All,

I am newbie here and would like to share that I have also applied for WA 475 visa ( 10th May ). Looking forward to seeing the progress and sharing. Such a nice and informative thread. Best wishes from my side to all involved.

Cheers!!!

When it changes to application being processed further that means you have a CO. You should have an email off your CO stating which team u have been allocated and if they need any further paperwork. Our email just requested meds and police .

WOW thanks. Sounds like our agent should be in touch next week with CO details........can't believe it is happening now.

Email with requests for meds and characters info from CO received, items already showing as met except for character and meds which I don't understand as have not sent form 10 or the evidence of my relationship-however as we have both been previously on a 457 for year perhaps the visa labels were enough I am not going to argue-I feel wobbly -I cant go for the medical til mid June due to work commitments. so a couple more weeks before approval at least for me.

Archived