176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paulharrop

OMG Applied for 176 on tuesday expecting 4-6 weeks and just received an email asking us to get med's and pcc checks,we were worried because we didn't fill out form 80,but gave lots of info regarding family members. we have been allocated team 4..........anyone else get theres back this quick??? should we be worried or concerned ??

Guest Tanmoy
Hi Tanmoy,

Please share your location in India. I am based out of New Delhi. Can I go and get my medicals completed right away (DIAC lodged on 12/05/2012), will they not ask for a confirmation from case officer. Please share your exp. regarding the same.

Hi Vasasndani & Vikram,

I am from Kolkata and did my meds from the one of the panel doctors mentioned in the DIAC website. You can get the Meds done even if you do not have a mail from the CO. We needed to fill form 160 and 26 along with the email form DIAC with the TRN number. In case of 176 I would suggest you go ahead the do your Meds and PCC. It was save you some time as mine have been marked as Met the day the CO was assigned.

~Tanmoy

Hi,

I'm a little shaken up today. I had applied for 176 Visa with DIAC on 21st evening & got a mail this morning allocating me to Team 4 in Adelaide & simultaneously asking for Meds & Police Check and some other forms as well... And all of this in the next 28 days!!

Even before I could have contemplated about securing my Police checks from UAE, Bahrain & India (I'm originally from Kolkata) & for my wife as well, I've been slapped a 28 days' notice to get all things done & tidy!

Quick is fun but this is crazy fast!!

I've landed in the same soup Pal! Errr... Same Team - Team 4, Adelaide.

I don't call a Monday Evening - to - Friday Morning turnaround quick, its Blistering. My days of blissful slumber are gone.

4 Police Certs from 3 countries, 2 Meds + HIV Tests (I sooo hate America!...and Sacha was right!). Oh Boy! does that make me loose my sleep and how!

I applied on the Monday and go a CO on the Friday with an email on the Sat which was pretty fast but yours beats it- I too uploaded everything and in neat little pdfs thanks to help from the guys on here. I wasn't asked for form 80 either- but this form does look very much like the info you provide on line so they must feel you have provided enough info- must be pain to fill in by hand.

Hi if you can show receipts etc for your pcs or meds and email them then the 28 days is not rigid- we are going or our meds just after the 28 days are up due to work and holidays and they accepted the booking info.

Thanks Pal! Not many in Bahrain are contemplating a move to Aussie it seems... The Med center is kind of Walk-In-Take-Away. PC is the real culprit & I'm paying for being in too many countries in the last 10 years! Thank God they didn't ask for the countries I visited..... :laugh:

Guest flossiebess

Hey. When you upload your docs, do you have to then mail/post them as well?

thanks!

Hi...I just downloaded form 80 from the DIAC site....I wanted to know...can i just fill in that form by typing and using a digital signature at the end ? Or do i need to print it our and then scan back.....And another thing plz, this form i upload directly to my DIAC attachment link or send attached on email to the CO email ?

Hi...I just downloaded form 80 from the DIAC site....I wanted to know...can i just fill in that form by typing and using a digital signature at the end ? Or do i need to print it our and then scan back.....And another thing plz, this form i upload directly to my DIAC attachment link or send attached on email to the CO email ?

Not sure how you are supposed to send it back - perhaps someone else can help. But you should type the form, print to sign, and then scan back in again

Not sure how you are supposed to send it back - perhaps someone else can help. But you should type the form, print to sign, and then scan back in again

I just printed it, filled it in, signed it and then scanned it and sent it back x

I just printed it, filled it in, signed it and then scanned it and sent it back x

Did you take print out of all the pages of the form or just the one page where we need to sign it? Thanks...I know I might b sounding hyper careful which i shud not i guess but still....:)

Did you take print out of all the pages of the form or just the one page where we need to sign it? Thanks...I know I might b sounding hyper careful which i shud not i guess but still....:)

I printed and re scanned the whole thing. :biggrin:

Guest Dumbo

Hi all,

I am still waiting for my CO :( I hope he/she showes some day. I have all my docs uploaded but I am concerned about one of them "Character Statutory Declaration"

The message says that is the form 52 but It is not available for downloading. What did you do guys? Is there other form for that requirement?

Thanks

Guest flossiebess
Nope, just upload them - are you ready to apply yet?

yes, just ned the hubby to get paid on the 28th as we are 100 bucks short!

Got just about everything ready to go!

did anyone do a nice checklist on here? think i remember seeing something about it,,,

THANKS!:smile:

Hi all,

I am still waiting for my CO :( I hope he/she showes some day. I have all my docs uploaded but I am concerned about one of them "Character Statutory Declaration"

The message says that is the form 52 but It is not available for downloading. What did you do guys? Is there other form for that requirement?

Thanks

Same like yours for me too ......I too cannot download form 52....i m still trying to understand what should be done !!!

yes, just ned the hubby to get paid on the 28th as we are 100 bucks short!

Got just about everything ready to go!

did anyone do a nice checklist on here? think i remember seeing something about it,,,

THANKS!:smile:

That's tomorrow then - oohhhh... exciting times ahead! Here's a checklist I did before http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/148264-176-lodged-may-2012-a.html scroll towards the bottom of the page. Hope it is helpful

Archived