176 lodged December 2011

jacb

Guest Anxiety

Hi guys, I'd appreciate a confirmation from anyone here, we lodged our 176 application in January 2012, at the time of lodgement, the document checklist was showing: evidence of work experience required, now this line is gone!

Did this happen to anyone here? We didn't get a CO yet, but this is worrying us...a lot.

Thanks,

Ann

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys, I'd appreciate a confirmation from anyone here, we lodged our 176 application in January 2012, at the time of lodgement, the document checklist was showing: evidence of work experience required, now this line is gone!

Did this happen to anyone here? We didn't get a CO yet, but this is worrying us...a lot.

Thanks,

Ann

same here ... but mine never even showed ''evidence of work experience'' in the documents check list ....

u just upload your documents to the docs upload ...

tc

Guest Anxiety
same here ... but mine never even showed ''evidence of work experience'' in the documents check list ....

u just upload your documents to the docs upload ...

tc

Thank you for this info, we were stressed out because we thought something went wrong, although my OH confirms he saw it before.

Ann

Thank you for this info, we were stressed out because we thought something went wrong, although my OH confirms he saw it before.

Ann

Hi Ann, I suggest don't worry as what ever is the case/issue, once the CO is assigned to your application he/she will be letting you know incase any information is missing and what additional information is required to assess your application :).

You may expect CO by late Jan for 176 if launched in Jan 2012. As per the current timelines by DIAC all 176 applications will have CO assigned within 4 weeks from the date when application was lodged

Cheers!!

Ash

Hi All, Just an update on my end.. I have hit the wall and was disappointed to learn from DIAC that they have not received Form 1100 yet from State so no progress :( on my 176. It was out of curiosity I happened to call DIAC and got this info. Started following with State and received email that they have sent form 1100 yesterday:(. So a long wait for me again....

Cheers!!

Ash

I would advise all folks who have launched their 176 in December 2011 to double check if the state has sent the form 1100(until you have received email from your State mentioning "they have sent form 1100 to DIAC") and DIAC has received it or not, there is good possibility because this reason you have not been assigned CO.

Cheers !!

Ash

I would advise all folks who have launched their 176 in December 2011 to double check if the state has sent the form 1100(until you have received email from your State mentioning "they have sent form 1100 to DIAC") and DIAC has received it or not, there is good possibility because this reason you have not been assigned CO.

Cheers !!

Ash

That's a shame that they did not send it Ash. Which state was it? I did receive an email saying form 1100 had been sent.

I don't know how mine is going tbh. They requested further info about child custody which I sent this eve.

I have been scanning bank statements this evening to cover a lack of p60 for one of the years. it does state the employer name on the statement so hope this will suffice but really don't know. I am worried they will find it all too vague.

may have to request info from inland revenue just in case. I am still waiting for one of my old employer refs to be changed to a duty statement. Got my updated police checks ready to send off in the morning.

trying to hang in there and not panic. What will be will be

Millie x

Great News Ali Congrats !! Was your application paper based or online?

Apologies for the late reply to this Ashash - only just got back to reading through the thread! Yes it is an online application. Now due for medicals this week and waiting for police checks to come back, have uploaded extra docs which were requested so hopefully all on track...fingers crossed! Hope all is going well for you too!

Apologies for the late reply to this Ashash - only just got back to reading through the thread! Yes it is an online application. Now due for medicals this week and waiting for police checks to come back, have uploaded extra docs which were requested so hopefully all on track...fingers crossed! Hope all is going well for you too!

No worries mate for the delayed response :), I guess my things got little delayed as SS did not send form 1100, which is now sorted out, so hoping things may progress quickly, keeping fingers crossed

Cheers!!

Ash

No worries mate for the delayed response :), I guess my things got little delayed as SS did not send form 1100, which is now sorted out, so hoping things may progress quickly, keeping fingers crossed

Cheers!!

Ash

Hope you will get some good news soon Ash

Millie x

That's a shame that they did not send it Ash. Which state was it? I did receive an email saying form 1100 had been sent.

I don't know how mine is going tbh. They requested further info about child custody which I sent this eve.

I have been scanning bank statements this evening to cover a lack of p60 for one of the years. it does state the employer name on the statement so hope this will suffice but really don't know. I am worried they will find it all too vague.

may have to request info from inland revenue just in case. I am still waiting for one of my old employer refs to be changed to a duty statement. Got my updated police checks ready to send off in the morning.

trying to hang in there and not panic. What will be will be

Millie x

:)

Hi Millie form is now sent and I have also received the confirmation from State in email :), hoping things will not move little quicker. I think it was because of confusion. So all good now :)

Cheers !!

Ash

Hope you will get some good news soon Ash

Millie x

Thanks Millie, I guess our post responses just crossed over :) Anyways all is well hoping to get CO soon :)

Regards

Ash

Hey guys,

Just a bit of an update - we've had our medicals on 10 Jan, and have been told they were sent to Sydney either last night or this morning UK time. I wonder how long it will be before we hear back now? - As of yesterday, all paperwork requested is in :)

How is everyone getting on? All good I hope? Millie, Derham, Jacb?

Dx

Hey Dani we are busy organising all our stuff for shipping at the moment. We have 5 companies coming out to quote on the 3rd of February so its busy, busy, busy to get everything organised before then. Oh's medicals were sent to Sydney from Saudi and it only took a few days for the system to show as completed so hopefully you will hear very soon!

Scott andrew - we applied for our visa at this link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration.htm

Good luck with your application!

The wait is driving me crazy as well, had one shipping company out today, another tomorrow and Friday. Been looking more into car shipping as I am still unsure if it is worth taking one or both. Just camt find out what the GST will be, I am worried we wil get hit with a huge tax bill (worry worry worry).

The wait is driving me crazy as well, had one shipping company out today, another tomorrow and Friday. Been looking more into car shipping as I am still unsure if it is worth taking one or both. Just camt find out what the GST will be, I am worried we wil get hit with a huge tax bill (worry worry worry).

I know, worry worry worry is right! Have you heard anything back from your medicals?

I know it's unbelievably exciting. Derham, other than your cars are you shipping quite a lot? Does a car fit into a 20ft container along with other things? We didn't even think of shipping the car although I do know they are a lot more expensive in Oz.

Azim, yes we booked our medicals before getting a case officer but you need to be able to validate your visa within 12 months of attending your medicals. Case officers are getting assigned really quickly at the moment though.

I know it's unbelievably exciting. Derham, other than your cars are you shipping quite a lot? Does a car fit into a 20ft container along with other things? We didn't even think of shipping the car although I do know they are a lot more expensive in Oz.

Azim, yes we booked our medicals before getting a case officer but you need to be able to validate your visa within 12 months of attending your medicals. Case officers are getting assigned really quickly at the moment though.

So far we have had 2 companies out and they both state we will need a 40 foot container for all our stuff (not got enough to fully fill a 40'' but car can take up the extra space), we have a big 4 bed and it works out a lot cheaper to ship all our stuff (tv's, beds, computers, washing machine etc etc) rathr than bu new when we get out. You will not be able to get a car and furniture in a 20 foot container. It is way cheaper to send a car via RORO (roll on roll off) than in a container but if we need a 40'' container I am as well sending the car in it.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Vic SS: 1/12/2011

176 visa lodged: 14/12/2011

Still no CO. Anyone with similar dates have a CO yet?

Archived