176 lodged December 2011

jacb

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Vic SS: 1/12/2011

176 visa lodged: 14/12/2011

Still no CO. Anyone with similar dates have a CO yet?

They are working on a 4 week allocation time line I think so you should get one any time

Millie x

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Millie!

That's what I'm counting on too. :)

Hey chps, I suggest to call VIC state and DIAC to check if they have sent form 1100 and if DIAC have received it or not until you have received email confirmation from them.

Cheers!!

Ash

Hey chps, I suggest to call VIC state and DIAC to check if they have sent form 1100 and if DIAC have received it or not until you have received email confirmation from them.

Cheers!!

Ash

Thanks Ash. I got the confirmation mail from Vic and I called up DIAC this morning and found out that they'd received form 1100 on 16/1. So that's a good thing I suppose.

*fingers crossed

Mine is exactly the same case, I am also waiting for the CO :). Mine form was also received by DIAC on 16 Jan. with some of the people cases in various blogs and forums seen CO getting assigned in 7 to 10 days from the date form 1100 is received by DIAC. So am hoping we should get by early next week may be on Monday or Tuesday :) (may be I am being to optimistic ;)

Cheers !!

Ash

Mine is exactly the same case, I am also waiting for the CO :). Mine form was also received by DIAC on 16 Jan. with some of the people cases in various blogs and forums seen CO getting assigned in 7 to 10 days from the date form 1100 is received by DIAC. So am hoping we should get by early next week may be on Monday or Tuesday :) (may be I am being to optimistic ;)

Cheers !!

Ash

Just a matter of time then. I'll update the forum when I have a CO assigned.

We've just had our visa granted!!!!!!

It's my Dad's 4th anniversary today, and a very difficult one - which now is also a day of great joy....how amazing!!!

I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Dx

Congrats Dani thats excellent new!! When did u get ur CO assigned or direct visa grant as it is not mentioned in your signature ??

Cheers

Ash

It's my Dad's 4th anniversary today, and a very difficult one - which now is also a day of great joy....how amazing!!!

Dx

Fantastic news Dani. So pleased for you and nice to have such good news on a tough day, this day will now hold other memories for you too :)

Here's to your new life in Oz !!!

Millie x

Thank you so much Millie, it could not of been more special on the day that's in it.. Will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Fantastic news Dani. So pleased for you and nice to have such good news on a tough day, this day will now hold other memories for you too :)

Here's to your new life in Oz !!!

Millie x

Dx

Well done, my OH meds got uploaded on the 20th I've got my fingers and anything else I can find crossed. What's your next move?

Well done, my OH meds got uploaded on the 20th I've got my fingers and anything else I can find crossed. What's your next move?

Hopefully it will be any day now for you Derham...this is the last hurdle :)

I'm now looking at when to head out - It's really fun looking up flights! :)

Hi Dani, Wow! congratulations thats great news, so excited for you. Are you planning to go soon?

Hiya! I'm delighted, but have to wait before making final decisions on when to go until I've sorted work stuff...how are you guys getting on?x

Guest garyheidi7
Hiya! I'm delighted, but have to wait before making final decisions on when to go until I've sorted work stuff...how are you guys getting on?x

Hi, so pleased for you, bet you cant wait to book flights and get going and start your new life in Oz, lots to sort out now though, with a long to do list probably, ha ha. We're getting on fine at the last hurdle, just had our medicals done on the 17th so hope to have some good news in the next couple of weeks, dont plan to go until June though. Which area are you planning to move to? x

Thanks Ash - i've had a CO from 5 Jan

Hey Dani, was there anything additional documents/information your CO asked apart from Medicals and PCC?

Cheers!!

Ash

Thanks Millie!

That's what I'm counting on too. :)

Hi Chps....

How is it going? Any news/luck with CO?

Cheers!!

Ash

Hi Chps....

How is it going? Any news/luck with CO?

Cheers!!

Ash

So far, nothing. Yourself?

Besides, I've submitted my PCCs and Meds so I'm not sure a CO will need to get in touch with me.

So far, nothing. Yourself?

Besides, I've submitted my PCCs and Meds so I'm not sure a CO will need to get in touch with me.

Same here, all done and submitted and since I had applied paper based cannot see anything online also :), so just wait and watch, but the wait is little difficult :)

Cheers!!

Ash

Same here, all done and submitted and since I had applied paper based cannot see anything online also :), so just wait and watch, but the wait is little difficult :)

Cheers!!

Ash

I just had a CO contact me for some more documents. Hopefully, you'll get one soon too.

I just had a CO contact me for some more documents. Hopefully, you'll get one soon too.

That's good news chps!! congrats!! Things are progressing... Check my one of the message to you .. I mentioned to have CO by Monday or Tuesday atleast you got it on Tuesday :)

Cheers!!

Ash

Archived