176 lodged December 2011

jacb

Am sure you will get it, I am praying for everyone in this forum for their Grant!!

Well I also had a thought once we all are done Can we plan a get together a nice one dinner drinks and dance and seeing each other would be nice

what say!!

All - (Millie, Dani, Dawood, Derham etc....) what do you reckon?? I will organize just need your support :)

Cheers !

Ash

would love that but my wait time for the visa grant is way long than you guys ... i expect it to be sometime in 2013 ... :)

still its a great idea and you all should have a g2g ...

Cheers !!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you Slch, I assume you were also with ICT job profile...67 days is a long wait. Congratulations...wait was worth it.

Thanks Fujisan, and yes I have ICT job profile. It was really a long wait, n I almost wanted to give up already n just go for a 175... finally it came thru... now when I look back, it's really worth the wait since it will change the processing priority of my application. Well, 1 waiting off my list, here comes the waiting for a CO (15 days gone since I lodged my 176 application and still no CO contacting me yet... sigh) and I'm in 10 hrs behind timezone n just imagine before I sleep I check my email once, n the 1st thing I do when I wake up is to check my email again... the waiting is really really unbearable...

And Ash, I like ur idea of a get-together dinner must be fun for everyone to meet face-to-face then... :biggrin:

Congratulations on your visa Ashash, enjoy getting everything organised and planning your new life!

Millie - I'm sorry to hear your progress is halted at the moment, I really hope you are able to sort out your visa problems.

jacx

All - Why is there so much of silence ;), we still have some more members to sail through.. ..:) keep up the spirit.

I did not see many responses in idea of get together :(, seems like a bad idea :(

Cheers!!

Ash

Hi, wondering if somebody can help me again!

I need 10 points for my qualification. I've already submitted a Skills Assessment to TRA. Just a normal one, not "migration points advice". Will this give evidence to Immigration that my qualification is equivilant of an Australian one?

Doing a geographical

Hi, wondering if somebody can help me again!

I need 10 points for my qualification. I've already submitted a Skills Assessment to TRA. Just a normal one, not "migration points advice". Will this give evidence to Immigration that my qualification is equivilant of an Australian one?

Doing a geographical

Hi your 10 points of qualification is based on your assessment provided by TRA. This includes authentication of your Degree/Graduate Certificates. TRA will provide assessment mentioning if your degree is equivalent to Australia degree or not if they do say yes, you will get 10 points but if the answer is negative you may need to find other options to increase your points

Hope this information helps and clarifies your doubt

Cheers!!

Ash

Hi your 10 points of qualification is based on your assessment provided by TRA. This includes authentication of your Degree/Graduate Certificates. TRA will provide assessment mentioning if your degree is equivalent to Australia degree or not if they do say yes, you will get 10 points but if the answer is negative you may need to find other options to increase your points

Hope this information helps and clarifies your doubt

Cheers!!

Ash

Thanks Ashash. That really clears it up. Its quite confusing how there's an option to get "migration points advice" for an extra $300, when the standard assessment includes clarification of if your qualification is relevant/equivilant.

Thanks again!

All - Why is there so much of silence ;), we still have some more members to sail through.. ..:) keep up the spirit.

I did not see many responses in idea of get together :(, seems like a bad idea :(

Cheers!!

Ash

Trying to keep up the spirit and hanging in, just. Pleased for all the guys who have got through though

Millie x

Guest mjcgito

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that our visa has just been granted today! February 24,2012!! Thank you for replying to my queries and for the support! Hugs and Kisses everyone! Can't wait to be in Adelaide!!!

Cheers!

mjcg

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that our visa has just been granted today! February 24,2012!! Thank you for replying to my queries and for the support! Hugs and Kisses everyone! Can't wait to be in Adelaide!!!

Cheers!

mjcg

Wow that's great news

Congratulations on your visa and your new life in Oz !!

Millie x x

Hello everyone,

Cheers!

mjcg

Congrats mjcg!!! Well i just woke up n finally this morning i aound an unofficial email from a COfrom Team6 asking me to provide police clearance n medical check reports. I hope i can get an appointment for medical check soon...

Guest Skyline
Hello everyone,

Cheers!

mjcg

Hi MJcg,congratualtions to you:wink: I've notice in your signature that your VETASSES assessment took almost 6 months.I'm just quite worried that if my assessment will take this long,I might not able to beat the deadline for WA or SA since some here told me that they close applications during May.

Hello everyone,

Cheers!

mjcg

great ... Congratulations ... :)

Hello everyone,

Cheers!

mjcg

Well done bet you cant wait to get out there?

Hello everyone,

Cheers!

mjcg

Congrats mjcg... excellent news.... so when are you arriving in Australia :)

Cheers !!

Ash

Guest mjcgito
Congrats mjcg... excellent news.... so when are you arriving in Australia :)

Cheers !!

Ash

Hello Ash!

I will be there mid-week of June 2012!:) Thanks really for the help! we still don't know where to live in Adelaide.

Cheers!

mjcg

Hello all

Congrats to those who have got visas granted in the last few weeks. I am beginning to wonder whether all is well with our application but am loathe to harass the CO further as she has already confirmed she has all she needs...we have not heard a dicky bird since form 80 was uploaded on 02/02/12 - meds and police checks went to finalised the same week and I know my manager was contacted some 3 weeks ago to check employer refs but other than that nothing.

Every morning I excitedly check emails and.....nothing....

I know I need to be patient, I just had high hopes we were nearly there once everything was in. Getting a bit rattled.

Hello all

Congrats to those who have got visas granted in the last few weeks. I am beginning to wonder whether all is well with our application but am loathe to harass the CO further as she has already confirmed she has all she needs...we have not heard a dicky bird since form 80 was uploaded on 02/02/12 - meds and police checks went to finalised the same week and I know my manager was contacted some 3 weeks ago to check employer refs but other than that nothing.

I know I need to be patient, I just had high hopes we were nearly there once everything was in. Getting a bit rattled.

I have sent them off a 'nice' email this evening asking if they have everything...as like you we've heard nothing. We have everything submitted so we re hoping for visa grant any say now.

Best of luck aliogilive

Hello all

Hi aiogilive, if you have been asked for form 80 it means they would like to perform checks on all places you and your family has been staying and getting info about them as well for criminal record check, hence the delay. Most of people who have been asked for form 80 stuck and has to wait longer but should not be an issue. Nothing to worry :)

Regards

Ash

I have sent them off a 'nice' email this evening asking if they have everything...as like you we've heard nothing. We have everything submitted so we re hoping for visa grant any say now.

Best of luck aliogilive

Hi Ack , my gut feel and experience says you will get it tomorrow or by friday surely :)

Regards

Ash

Archived