New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Rachter

Hi all, what a great start to the week. We also have a CO now(team 6) requesting medicals & police check. police check will be a lengthy wait for us.... going for medicals tomorrow!

A question to those who were already contacted by CO in the recent past.When you receive an email from CO then whether your online status says something like "an email sent to you" ?

Yes. My online status says exactly that. Are any of the rest of your documents listed as "met?" None of mine are, despite DIAC having all of the information...

Question for the group:

If anyone here has had to have their medicals sent in the post, how long did it take for your medicals to show up on your online status page? I was given a tracking number and they were delivered to global health last Thursday. I realize they could be referred and so on, but how long did you wait before you saw some acknowledgement?

Guest vickey1
Turn us purple plzzz !!!

Direct grant today !!!!!!!!!:jiggy::hug:

Good luck Sol2Oz

Congratulations camilla222. All the very best for the great future ahead.

Guest mandhani

Yes. My online status says exactly that. Are any of the rest of your documents listed as "met?" None of mine are, despite DIAC having all of the information...
Thanks for the information.Most of my document status says "Received" while 4 of them says "Requested". Document status was changed on the day of ABPF that is 7th of April.Till now nothing about email. Looks like DIAC reached their planning level so I guess I need to wait and watch.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: Oppyddrum

Destination: Already in Newcastle NSW

Date of Visa application: 22/11/2011

Nationality: Nigerian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Electrical Engineer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Onshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: not yet

Date Police check submitted: not yet

Date CO assigned: 30/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG guys... i just got ABPF!!!!!!

i feel faint! *now deep breathing*

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: vickey1

Destination: Sydney

Date of Visa application: 25/11/2011

Nationality:India

High / Low Risk: High Risk

Trade / Profession: Developer Programmer

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Date Medicals submitted: 28/02/2012

Date Police check submitted: 14/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 20/04/2012

Date visa granted: 30/04/2012

Guys,

My visa is granted today. So happy. Its party time now.

I wish each and every one who is waiting for their grants and COs ALL THE VERY BEST.

Your turn is not very far.

SHandGH please turn me purple. I really appreciate your efforts for maintaining this thread. Many thanks.

Regards,

Vickey.

Name: heidim

Destination: Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 13/12/2011

Nationality: South African

High / Low Risk: High Risk

Trade / Profession: Accountant

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date visa granted:

I want a pink!! I want a pink please!!!CO contacted agent and requested PCC and medicals. Dec 13th applicant here!Woohooo!!

Name: Rachter

Destination: Sydney

Date of Visa application: 05/12/2011

Nationality: Netherlands

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Mechanical Engineer

Date Medicals submitted:

Date visa granted:

Hi all, what a great start to the week. We also have a CO now(team 6) requesting medicals & police check. police check will be a lengthy wait for us.... going for medicals tomorrow!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: Camilla222 (hubby is the main applicant)

Destination: Brisbane

Nationality:

Date of Visa application: 11/11/2011

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Software Engineer

Date Medicals submitted:

Date CO assigned: 27/04/2012

Date visa granted: 30/04/2012

Turn us purple plzzz !!!

Direct grant today !!!!!!!!!:jiggy::hug:

Good luck Sol2Oz

Guest sadupops

what is the average amount of time that HR applicants outside of india get their visa granted after uploading all required documents? 3 months?

Hi All,

I have a question.

Me and My husband applied for 175 sub class visa online on 14th December 2012(currently on a 457 visa in Sydney). We have completed our medicals and have received our PCC. I have been reading in this forum that people upload their PCC and medicals.

As far as my understanding goes we are not supposed to open the medical's envelope. I want to know how to upload them then? Also, where do you upload the documents unless a CO is assigned, because we do not have a CO yet.

Hi All,

I have a question.

Me and My husband applied for 175 sub class visa online on 14th December 2012(currently on a 457 visa in Sydney). We have completed our medicals and have received our PCC. I have been reading in this forum that people upload their PCC and medicals.

As far as my understanding goes we are not supposed to open the medical's envelope. I want to know how to upload them then? Also, where do you upload the documents unless a CO is assigned, because we do not have a CO yet.

Hi Siddysweet,

I am also on a 457 in Newcastle and i applied for the 175 as well. the medicals are sent to you in an envelope but also sent to DIAC electronically. you should call the clinic you used (i assume Medibank) and ask them if they sent it electronically. they can confirm that for you. keep the envelops sealed though in my opinion just in case you have to forward it to DIAC yourself.

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/

The above link (1st 3 options on the page) shows you how to view the progress of your application and how to attach documents to your application.

Hope this helps.

Update on my situation...

Called DIAC yesterday about the CO requesting evidence of work experience when i didn't claim any points for work experience.

The lady was really curt and told me to reply the email with my concerns... I did and got a reply today that i do not need to provide the evidence of employment anymore *fist pump moment*

The clinic just confirmed that they have sent in the medicals and AFP have sent me the PCC for Oz, so everything is moving smoothly and i am glad my CO is one of those that responds to emails!

SN: does anybody know what the sch 6 points test is? the CO said i met the sch 6 points test...

Edited by oppyddrum

Hi Siddysweet,

I am also on a 457 in Newcastle and i applied for the 175 as well. the medicals are sent to you in an envelope but also sent to DIAC electronically. you should call the clinic you used (i assume Medibank) and ask them if they sent it electronically. they can confirm that for you. keep the envelops sealed though in my opinion just in case you have to forward it to DIAC yourself.

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/

The above link (1st 3 options on the page) shows you how to view the progress of your application and how to attach documents to your application.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Oppyddrum,

I think this is of great help to me. I will check with the Medibank for the electronic results and will upload our PCC now :)

So we had our medicals yesterday and I am now quite a few pounds lighter (if you know what I mean)!! Just waiting for the PCCs to come back which will hopefully be this week then I can get them uploaded. After that I can move into the waiting room.....

So the good news is turn me PINK got a case officer. The bad news they've asked for my ex husband to fill an extra form in giving permission for our son to go. They've already got a stat dec just concerned that I'm not gonna be able to get this done. He lives in south Africa, have no address or contact details for him. He's obstructive at the best of times. What should have been a happy day is turning out to be not so happy.

:-( Jen x