New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

I just got an email from the CO (team 6) asking for Evidence of employment claims... i did not claim any points for that though... im confused now.

@Sol2Oz: i had a feeling for both of us for this week... i believe that strongly.

My heart is pounding! now on hold to talk to somebody at DIAC... so far, 20 mins of holding. i need to clear this up.

Edited by oppyddrum

I just got an email from the CO (team 6) asking for Evidence of employment claims... i did claim any points for that though... im confused now.

@Sol2Oz: i had a feeling for both of us for this week... i believe that strongly.

My heart is pounding!

Ok, but what do you mean "evidence of employment claims"? :wideeyed: Did you submit your references initially? Gosh, I am really hoping I submitted everything!

Guest mandhani

A question to those who were already contacted by CO in the recent past.When you receive an email from CO then whether your online status says something like "an email sent to you" ?

Edited by mandhani
Adding signature

Guest vickey1

Guys,

My visa is granted today. So happy. Its party time now.

I wish each and every one who is waiting for their grants and COs ALL THE VERY BEST.

Your turn is not very far.

SHandGH please turn me purple. I really appreciate your efforts for maintaining this thread. Many thanks.

Regards,

Vickey.

Guys,

I wish each and every one who is waiting for their grants and COs ALL THE VERY BEST.

SHandGH please turn me purple. I really appreciate your efforts for maintaining this thread. Many thanks.

Regards,

Vickey.

Congratulations... Vickey!!! :ssign19:

Guys,

Regards,

Vickey.

Congratulations.

Good start of week (1 Grant, 1 CO)...Hope for more

Guest vickey1
Congratulations... Vickey!!! :ssign19:

Thank you Sol2Oz. Your turn is next. I wish you all the very best. I will be waiting for the good news from you.

Regards,

Vickey.

Ok, but what do you mean "evidence of employment claims"? :wideeyed: Did you submit your references initially? Gosh, I am really hoping I submitted everything!

I didn't, because i was going with the study requirement instead of the 12months work exp in the last 24 months thing. and i did not claim any points for work experience either, so its weird that they would ask for that. i replied though letting him know the situation, hope that gets sorted ASAP cos he's got my BP rising to high heavens now!

A question to those who were already contacted by CO in the recent past.When you receive an email from CO then whether your online status says something like "an email sent to you" ?

Mine is just an ABPF... and i got the email within minutes of that happening.

everything is still showing required though.

Guest heidim

I want a pink!! I want a pink please!!!CO contacted agent and requested PCC and medicals. Dec 13th applicant here!Woohooo!!

Edited by heidim

Guest arunblr22

Hi ,

I got a CO on 12th of APRIL and was requested for the below.

INDIAN PCC- Submitted on 17th APRIL(Status is MET)

Medicals - Tests done on 17th and Status changed to MET on 19th.

AFP- I have applied for AFP on 10th APRIL(Documents reached AFP on 20th APRIL), but still no update on that.

Please let me know the timeline if any members who did AFP. Its already been 6 Working day since it reached AFP.(AFP website says 15 Working days to process AFP and also i have provided Australian Address to deliver the AFP report).

waiting to enter the Waiting room of grants but struck up in AFP :em4600:

Date of Application of 175 visa online: 7th Nov 2011.

Rahul Patel says: April 27, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Hi

What I would like to know is whether 496 designated area sponsored application comes under skilled Australian sponsored. What are they chances of 496 category 5 being processed in this financial year. If they are not going to process this year will they process next year.

• Karin says:

April 30, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Rahul

The allocation of Skilled- Designated Area Sponsored – subclass 496 applications has ceased for the remainder of this program year. This is because of the limited number of visa places available for this visa category. While it is likely that processing will recommence in the next program year, the number of visas processed in this category will depend on the size and composition of the migration program, as well as the number of applications received in higher priority groups.

By rep of DIAC

Lol jit7, I've not heard about a case officer yet, I'm just shocked that it will be my turn soon hopefully.......in fact, gonna ring my agent today see if there's any news!!!!

Thanks anyway x

Oops I obviously got over excited!!! LOL

Waking up this morning to a grant and a CO for other PIO'ers made me read your post in the same way - I'm sure you won't have to wait very long now

:embarrassed: