New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

hi guys I speak to my lawyer today she said they have quota for this financial year so they stoped processing for every 1 now they will start again so that's y no news from any where,,,, and who is talking about 885 in 2012 they r processing their application in new system and we are June July 2011 like I applied 885 visa in june 2011 still nothing so we have to wait for a while when they start the processing again hope so everything will be f9

cheerssssssssss

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my friend got co last friday and got visa today .. so pls don't put wrong info here.. all g5 on track just wait couple of week , u will get be allocated to co at the marcy of almighty .

Lets hope for the best and wait for next update.

Hi been late offlate but reading the forum regularly...heres the update : All Cat 5 to be cleared by June - Oct 2014

I'm sorry Gagan but judging by recent posts from the likes of BullDog and co, I will believe it when I see it! I'll be the first to apologise should you be right though.

P.S. The only true source is always DIAC...

I too am skeptical about such predictions. Please base them on hard facts and sources.

I'm sorry Gagan but judging by recent posts from the likes of Bull and co, I will believe it when I see it! I'll be the first to apologise should you be right though.

I'm sorry Gagan but judging by recent posts from the likes of Bull and co, I will believe it when I see it! I'll be the first to apologise should you be right though.

Macroni....

I have never made any predictions, in fact, I've always advised not to go by individual predictions and always rely on official source only..... If anybody have jumped to any conclusion based on my posts, or interpreted it in their own stupid way, I'm not to be blamed....

Marconi...

You might want to edit your last post. It wasn't Bull who was up to no good - it was Bulldog!! and they have already been banned from the forum.

You're right kazzarazza, people in this forum were confused the name bull and bulldog and it was Bulldog made all those fake predictions and fake facts.

Hi Guys

Dont forget that GAGAN1234 was only person who was right with his info last year.If some other people play with this forum using fake ID.....dont blame GAGAN1234. He was right with his source and Lot other member like me Ricky D sam2009 got co Allocated as per his info.He never predict on individual case like BULLDOG did,he always predict for subclass.You need to trust person by his info given in past.If you believe person(With fake id) who just become member and start predicting(playing with emotion).....that is not right.Its DIAC who treating us as Mushroom.

Hi Marconi,

Everybody apprehensions are very much genuine as it's taking hell lot of time but I just contacted my source in DIAC and that's what I posted here just to tell everybody. Even am eager to go and I don't say anything on baseless facts. I even don't want any credit about my predictions or whatever; but I am just here to tell about the information I got. Cheers!

Hi Marconi,

Everybody apprehensions are very much genuine as it's taking hell lot of time but I just contacted my source in DIAC and that's what I posted here just to tell everybody. Even am eager to go and I don't say anything on baseless facts. I even don't want any credit about my predictions or whatever; but I am just here to tell about the information I got. Cheers!

Hi Gagan thanks for the info please tell us to finish all the catogery 5 in 2014 ,when are they going to start procesing?Thanks

Hi been late offlate but reading the forum regularly...heres the update : All Cat 5 to be cleared by June - Oct 2014

Hi GAGAN,

Better you are back. I know your predictions (inside information) are 90% correct. Sometimes DIAC slow down or stopped processing despite the predictions and plans. That's what happened at the end of last financial year where you went silent for few months. Pls provide whatever the information you have with you. Pls answer this simple question. When they start processing subclass 176? Atleast the period?

Archived