New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi GAGAN,

Better you are back. I know your predictions (inside information) are 90% correct. Sometimes DIAC slow down or stopped processing despite the predictions and plans. That's what happened at the end of last financial year where you went silent for few months. Pls provide whatever the information you have with you. Pls answer this simple question. When they start processing subclass 176? Atleast the period?

As per the info I have received all applications of cat 5 will be processed maximum by end of 2014. 176 will be started towards the end of year.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As per the info I have received all applications of cat 5 will be processed maximum by end of 2014. 176 will be started towards the end of year.

Hi Gagan, Yes your predictions and info has been quite true so far. So hopefully 176FS will start by end 2013 and not get dragged to the following year to begin :biggrin:

Hi Gagan, Yes your predictions and info has been quite true so far. So hopefully 176FS will start by end 2013 and not get dragged to the following year to begin :biggrin:

What happen if there is a change of government after Sept 7, 2013 election? will the new government have a different approach?

Hi Marconi,

Everybody apprehensions are very much genuine as it's taking hell lot of time but I just contacted my source in DIAC and that's what I posted here just to tell everybody. Even am eager to go and I don't say anything on baseless facts. I even don't want any credit about my predictions or whatever; but I am just here to tell about the information I got. Cheers!

GAGAN , do you mean , what about 885 do you have any idea if they will start it again this year ?

if i did my medical , afp police clearance and i wanna go overseas , if the case officer oppened my file he can give me pr or i have to come back to australia ?

Thanks Gagan

Any idea abt family spons 886 and 487's. When r they going to start?

Thanks Gagan4321, DO YOU THINK ITS FEASIBLE FOR SUBCLASS 176 APPLICANTS TO APPLY FOR CLEARANCE AND MEDICALS ETEC, IN ORDER TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESS

Thanks Gagan4321, DO YOU THINK ITS FEASIBLE FOR SUBCLASS 176 APPLICANTS TO APPLY FOR CLEARANCE AND MEDICALS ETEC, IN ORDER TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESS

Guys, you have been waiting years for your VISA... and diac are still talking it slow. use common sense and dont do health checks until DIAC tell you to.... unless you are happy to waste your money, they are only valid for a year and if I am correct you have until your heath checks are valid to enter the country.

Guys, you have been waiting years for your VISA... and diac are still talking it slow. use common sense and dont do health checks until DIAC tell you to.... unless you are happy to waste your money, they are only valid for a year and if I am correct you have until your heath checks are valid to enter the country.

You are absolutely right.....DIAC is the only reliable source regarding the processing. You can only take someone else advice as a his or he opinion only. If you are willing to decide based on someone's opinion you are taking a risk of loosing your money.

hey all .

just want some help from you all . there is a new massage come to my file its say'' application been process further '' today date on it. is that mean i got a co. my friend got same massage and he go co too and a email from his co. but i didn't get any mail bcos i already upload all my documents. i just want to what that new massage mean..

tnx all

hey all .

just want some help from you all . there is a new massage come to my file its say'' application been process further '' today date on it. is that mean i got a co. my friend got same massage and he go co too and a email from his co. but i didn't get any mail bcos i already upload all my documents. i just want to what that new massage mean..

tnx all

Hi Miltan001,

I also have that message but I got it when I first applied. So it could mean someone looked at your file but doesn't necessarily mean a CO has been assigned. I do hope for you sake one has been assigned and you get PR quick.

May I ask when did you apply and under what Visa type?

hey all .

tnx all

This means you will recieve a CO letter very soon may be this week , i'm sure 100 percent , congratulation mate but plz update when you got the letter !!

i think your timeline is 885 august 2011 is it correct ? if yes plz confirm cuz i'm july 2011 this means i'm also might be got CO .

Hi Miltan001,

I also have that message but I got it when I first applied. So it could mean someone looked at your file but doesn't necessarily mean a CO has been assigned. I do hope for you sake one has been assigned and you get PR quick.

May I ask when did you apply and under what Visa type?

No mate this is wrong

when you apply you got this message ( processing commenced)

but when your file is ready and very close to assigned to case officer this message ( application being processed further )

there is a big difference so in this case he should recieve e mail very soon .

No mate this is wrong

but when your file is ready and very close to assigned to case officer this message ( application being processed further )

Well...when I applied in May 2009, 1 week after I lodged my application, the status changed to 'Application being processed further' BUT I did not have a case officer until 08 April 2013.

No mate this is wrong

No mate it's not wrong since I see this on my profile:

app.JPG

so as you can see the fact that it says "application being processed further" means absolutely nothing...

app.JPG

What happen if there is a change of government after Sept 7, 2013 election? will the new government have a different approach?

Nopes the new govt. doesnt really matter. Just think logically that Australian budget is already in Deficit and they want more people into their country as well as money. Whatever the government it wont be feasible for them so its a win win situation only thing is a matter of time.

Just post some good news. My application was approved today. G5 885, HR country, Male Single, work experience + IELTS 7, did my police check and health check in June, No CO, lodged 24/01/2011, granted at 0:34 28/08/2013. Thanks for all guys' info in this forum.

This means you will recieve a CO letter very soon may be this week , i'm sure 100 percent , congratulation mate but plz update when you got the letter !!

i think your timeline is 885 august 2011 is it correct ? if yes plz confirm cuz i'm july 2011 this means i'm also might be got CO .

I have the same message of "application being processed further" since May 2012. They made the employment checks in June 2012 and nothing else since then. So, it doesn't necessarily mean that he will receive a CO soon. Maybe he will, but also the chances to still wait are equally the same.

Nopes the new govt. doesnt really matter. Just think logically that Australian budget is already in Deficit and they want more people into their country as well as money. Whatever the government it wont be feasible for them so its a win win situation only thing is a matter of time.

Hmmm, how could a govt that is running a budget deficit and rising unemployment could afford bringing more people where people is struggling to keep their job and also those who have lost their job are finding it extremely difficult to get one.

Anyway, let us see what is going to happen. I do hope it will be a win win situation as you said.

Archived