New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today is 5 years of my process. I still waiting! :(

Hi SergYou,

I am Subclass 176 applicant and has been waiting for long (check my signature). A friend of mine who was March 2008 175 applicant got visa last year. The immi website shows that they have processed SC175 cases upto May 2008. I guess you will pretty soon get you case processed. Just keep the faith!

hi bull dog do u have any idea about 885 cook applied on june 2011.should i go for medical and apf before co allocation,any feedback is kindly appreciated.

885 cook nov 2011.....now people who applied in 2012 got their visa granted. immigration says still processing june 2010 applications. ..no one knows when they process n how they process frustrating thing is there is no time frame for G5 applicants.

Guest BULLDOG
anyone has any information regarding 885 cook june 2011,bulldog where r u?

Im here bro. Give me time till Monday

I applied 885 visa June 2011 cook have not got CO yet I know some of guys who apply in may June July 2011 as a cook they still waiting for CO 1 frd who applied in 2012 885 already got his visa I rang to immi they said they cant talk about why we still did not get CO yet while some of guys who applied in 2012 got their visa already

Guest BULLDOG

885= most applications if not all by march - Aprilj 2014.

886 = most application until march 2011 by end of this financial year

487 = same as 886

175 = start by feb - march next year

176 = undecided. ( i don't know what undecided means)

496 = allocation starts early next year

475 = undecided. (i don't know what undecided means)

Guest leoj76

487 = same as 886

Where did u get this?

487 = same as 886

Bulldog you are our life saver.100 percent correct information .

It will be better if they scrap 176, and refund the moneys....no point in withdrawing application as nothing can be done now. News for 176 FS is still bad & disappointing, it's been a never ending wait to see a clear & unambiguous status against 176 FS. Not sure when will that time come

Bulldog you are our life saver.100 percent correct information .

Please explain how you are saying that this is 100% correct information. I am not doubting it but no predictions have been ever true in case of our 176 so we have believed and been disappointed too many times before by other predictions. Well, at least this time there are no false hopes as there is NO HOPE AT ALL it seems! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Guest leoj76

think we should complain about that bad treatment from diac about 176 subclass...... lodge a complain atthe departement to start!!!

and noone have a idea after???

Leo

some of us have written to the ministry of immigration and the new minister Burke, I think we need to keep doing it every two weeks until they pay some attention to us. why don't you too do the same, the link to the page on this thread where we discussed it a few days back and a draft sample which you can copy and modify to suit your details and web addresses where you can send them. PLEASE to mail them, it might help

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/118718-new-category-5s-where-you-now-17.html#post1936278012

Guest BULLDOG

Guys when he said un decided I think what he was trying to say was immi dept is not sure when to start allocation. May be this financial year for 176. But he said one thing that they won't cancel any 176 application which is a good sign. Just imagine if theee is none or very few 886 & 885 application left to allocate rhen only thing left is 175 and 176. So please keep faith and be brave. That's why I don't like to post comments because I don't like break any heart. I as

Guest BULLDOG

I asked for number of applications left in 886. This info might help both 886 and 176. Im not sure if he will find out but if he does I will let you know. If anyone one of you have been to syd office and seen a ****** guy.(only one in office) He is our guy. And no im not ****

Guest BULLDOG
Leo

some of us have written to the ministry of immigration and the new minister Burke, I think we need to keep doing it every two weeks until they pay some attention to us. why don't you too do the same, the link to the page on this thread where we discussed it a few days back and a draft sample which you can copy and modify to suit your details and web addresses where you can send them. PLEASE to mail them, it might help

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/118718-new-category-5s-where-you-now-17.html#post1936278012

I personally won't recon to do this. Its called harassment. And again what's the point there will be new immigration minester soon. If this works then atleast 1 of you would have got reply. Ask your sponsors ro personally go and see the candidate. Say we all can vote for you if u do something about our brothers and sisters offshore. This is the best time to cash out. Just my view

Guest BULLDOG
Bulldog

You didnt reply to my earlier post. They are already processing 496 abliet slowly. Why do you say they will start next year.

Because that when the normal process starts like they process 885. Again that's what I was told by him. And I can't be wrong because I personally wrote every single word he said because I understand this is a matter of some one life and I can take risk to make a mistake

Archived