New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello all Category5s,

i am new to this forum. I've been reading some of your posts. How often is the Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm) updated and has there been any changes in Category 5 lately. Any updates will be appreciated. By the way i applied in January 2008 FS Visa Subclass 475.

Based on their announcement a few weeks ago they will no longer be updating it, but it was once every two weeks. Saying that they updated this week so who really knows....?

Guest QUYENQUANGT
Its over 20 days still no update... any dec 09 got co recently?

do you have co yet?

you just dis appeared :jiggy:

do you have co yet?

you just dis appeared :jiggy:

No my friend no co yet. I call immigration they said allocation table is saying November so wait. I have been silent reader from few weeks. Howz your application going?

Its 11months for me. Its seems there is only one HR country.

Its been 10 months for me as well..still waiting..i CANT UNDERSTAND why they are taking so long despite we have been living here for the last 6 years or so..its not fair with all the pakistani applicants.

Its been 10 months for me as well..still waiting..i CANT UNDERSTAND why they are taking so long despite we have been living here for the last 6 years or so..its not fair with all the pakistani applicants.

I am with u.....when u stay in Aus than no need

Hi king khan. Bro I am keep calling immigration they saying just wait. I have no case officer yet but they have picked mostly cases. I am paki too. Is this normal?

Hi king khan. Bro I am keep calling immigration they saying just wait. I have no case officer yet but they have picked mostly cases. I am paki too. Is this normal?

yuup,That is normal ..they intend to pick low risk countries or couple applicants first.

Guest QUYENQUANGT

i have co and i have provided all the docs by yesterday.

why do you have to wait for so long? why all pakistan have to wait? i dont understand, not good why they do this to you??

Guest BULLDOG

Anu can you please call them back on monday...

http://bbs.tigtag.com/thread-2966691-1-1.html

Please chek the link above.Someone 886 dec got CO on 25 july...Keep checking that forum.

There is one person from that forum got co on 1st of august and the time line is november 09 886. Some december 09 applicants got co as well from the facebook page. I think DIAC still processing the applicants within nov and dec 09. Hopefully they will finish all 09 applicants by next week.

Guest BULLDOG
bulldog please advise what about 496?Do you think this coming month they will process us?i lodge in 2007 au 29th,if you have any news please share,Thanks

Ok I will find out. Give me time till Monday.

Archived