New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there anyone who got married mean while their reaidency application was pending or allocated to Case officer and later sponsored their wife / spouse after getting your residence. Thanks

A friend of mine just added his wife when his application is still pending, they got the grant last month. Seems quite straight forward. I haven't asked him how he did it though

A friend of mine just added his wife when his application is still pending, they got the grant last month. Seems quite straight forward. I haven't asked him how he did it though

If his wife is onshore on substantive visa or have tourist visa without No further stay condition He can add otherwise wife is off shore and and husband onshore can not work.Unless he applies through skill select.

If his wife is onshore on substantive visa or have tourist visa without No further stay condition He can add otherwise wife is off shore and and husband onshore can not work.Unless he applies through skill select.

In this scenario, only option for wife is to get tourist visa (I beleive)....Did anyone apply for his wife's tourist visa while he was on bridging visa(awaitin decision)...What are the chances of success?

The three members share the same computer so are in the same room in the same country on the same computer.

LOL........ I was wondering who is this messiah who's prophecies are coming true..... !!!!!! This is an eye opener for all those who are desperate to know about their application status..... Don't rely on any individual prophecies guyz, Immigration policies in Oz has become a very sticky issue now, only official information is a real solace....

Hi all 885 applicant ,

here the latest update . my childhood friend's did apply 2011 5th of january , he got co 16//8/13.its means last friday from team 32. required document afp only . so don't trust all the prediction or mislead information , or share u r personal information to anyone. our turn will come soon bocs immigration starts processing all the file again after 30 th june. All friends here , keep passion with you and pray to almighty .

hey,

anyone got co from Brisbane team 32 initial MF.

just to share info like I emailed to co twice in a month but getting auto reply like " I am out of office since 13/5/2012 to 16/5/2013, and will check your email when I get back to office... and other day when I first got this reply I had words with DIAC officer regarding this auto reply, was told she is still my co officer and she looked into my file last time on 19/7/2013. So, now I emailed her aging on 12/8/13 got same ****... don't know what is going on...

Hi all 885 applicant ,

here the latest update . my childhood friend's did apply 2011 5th of january , he got co 16//8/13.its means last friday from team 32. required document afp only . so don't trust all the prediction or mislead information , or share u r personal information to anyone. our turn will come soon bocs immigration starts processing all the file again after 30 th june. All friends here , keep passion with you and pray to almighty .

Thanks for the update mate , just q quick question , is your friend a single applicant ?

hey rlcky1988 ,

my friend single applicant like me .. i am on august 17th . pray to almighty single applicant . All couple and female applicant 885 subclass are already being processed . we on the track now . All 885 single applicant .hopefully from next week immigration faster movement of all 885 subclasses .

hey rlcky1988 ,

my friend single applicant like me .. i am on august 17th . pray to almighty single applicant . All couple and female applicant 885 subclass are already being processed . we on the track now . All 885 single applicant .hopefully from next week immigration faster movement of all 885 subclasses .

Hope so , cant do anythng else

885 single applicant april 2011

Hi Everyone,

Any news for 487/886? I applied 487 in may 2010. Still waiting. If anyone got CO from same subclass, please share.

no news for me too, I applied in august 2010 still waiting.

anyone out there who have heard any movements on 886 or 487 please let us know.

no news for me too, I applied in august 2010 still waiting.

anyone out there who have heard any movements on 886 or 487 please let us know.

I'm 886 February 2010, still no CO.

I do know a good friend of mine who applied in Nov 2010 has already got her PR approval weeks ago!

*Fingers crossed*

I'm 886 February 2010, still no CO.

I do know a good friend of mine who applied in Nov 2010 has already got her PR approval weeks ago!

*Fingers crossed*

^ Sorry I meant November 2009

Also, I called last week and they said they're only up to December 2009 for 886.

^ Sorry I meant November 2009

Also, I called last week and they said they're only up to December 2009 for 886.

Hi theri! did they mention up to which date exactly they're processing in Dec '09 for 886? because I've applied on the 29Dec09 but no CO yet...cheers!

Hi theri! did they mention up to which date exactly they're processing in Dec '09 for 886? because I've applied on the 29Dec09 but no CO yet...cheers!

Nope I didnt ask any further. I wasn't sure if I should do my medicals now or wait for a bit.

Hope they will update the table soon!

Archived