New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

hey all,

i show you friends a light under the dark tunnel.today a officer from immigration department called me about my visa application .i did send an email to immigration minister as some of u done so . he told me that to immi will process maximum number of file of group 5 this year . and we all independent will be process very shortly . i did ask him about allocation table and he told me that after finish my call he will contact that team who will responsible for update the table . so friend forget all self make story , i and all of u r same situation about our future . pray to almighty for good news..

This IS good news! This means that our effort of writing to them paid off, and those who were discouraging and unhopeful about this, please take note. we can't expect them to give us any clear deadline about our future when they are uncertain about their own future! But at least they know that they owe us a reply and have given one.

We should not be disappointed with the reply because, as others have said, it is a standard reply.

And i have another suggestion, once the new government is in place, let's see what their policy is and we can again write to the new minister requesting him to pay attention to our cases. I am sure it will make a difference. It is just like going to your boss to ask for a raise, there can just be two scenarios: the worst that can happen is that he will say no and you will be still where you are but he may say yes and you will get a raise.

So be positive!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in God's time everything will fall in to place... we will all get the visa we want a long long time ago...

we are in cat5 subclass 475 lodged april, 2008 its been a long 5 yrs of waiting but i still believe that as long as the immigration doesn't return our application we had a cahance of getting the visa.... patience is a virtue ... as they say

thanks for all the info... God bless us all

vicky from the philippines...

hey mann,

i did apply vc 885 august 2011..my friend got visa today he did apply 5 th january 2011. single applicant .bro very soon all application will be allocated . today i got mail from DIAC. They launch a new website to show the allocation table . where we all can see the new update allocation table .. here the summary of it ..

I also would like to acknowledge the feedback you provided to Mr x regarding the lack of recent updates to the GSM allocations information page. The department is currently developing a new public website and this has impacted on our ability to update this information. As indicated by ### allocation information is expected to be made available as soon as practicable once the new site has been launched.

so all friends keep praying to almighty ..

Hi Guys,

Just saw these bit on diac site -

Introduction of Australian Visa Application Centre in Guangzhou

We are pleased to announce the introduction of an Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Guangzhou.

The introduction of the AVAC is part of improvements to service delivery in China and will provide more convenient access to immigration services for clients through greater access to information, extended service hours and streamlined processing.

Does that mean any phone enquiries will go to China? and are they the one will take over those applications that is still pending to be processed.

not sure if this is a good news or not but in the past dealing with Chinese ppl is really really pain....

Diac is really driving me crazy.............

No news for G5 , My app : [TABLE=class: list-table, width: 949]

[TR]

[TD]Sales Representative (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products)[/TD]

[TD=class: special, bgcolor: #FF4517]Special Conditions Apply[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

All stopped for my App , hic

What is this supposed to mean 'Special Conditions Apply', have you gotten any communication from the dept? Also, which visa subclass have you applied for??

I apply 496 offshore , logded 29.08.2007 . That mean Immigration SA is able to offer a limited number of nominations for occupations that appear in red as “Special Conditions Apply” on the State Nominated Occupation List (SNOL ) . PLS see website : https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/snol_data & https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/node/104 .

I Immi to Adelaide

If Liberal wins then Scott Morrison could be the next immigration minister. He was immigration minister 2004-06 when John Howard was PM. So hope for the best friends.

He wasn't the Immigration Minister when John Howard was PM.

Senator Amanda Vanstone was the minister between 22 October 2004 - 27 January 2006.

Scott Morrison was first elected in the 2007 Federal Election.

Hopefully yes we should see some changes in policy by the new govt if liberals win but dont raise hopes too much. Like politicians world over they will not necessarily reverse all policies.

He wasn't the Immigration Minister when John Howard was PM.

Senator Amanda Vanstone was the minister between 22 October 2004 - 27 January 2006.

Scott Morrison was first elected in the 2007 Federal Election.

There is some movement on my friend's 885 application. He applied on 1 June 2011. On this friday, on this application status, it says "Health requirement outstanding" " Further medicals required" "HIV blood test required" . He put his file through agent so he didnt receive any email communication. But he thinks that he got case officer. Hope our turn will come soon. :)

I hope the new government will fix the immigration mess the Labor government created.... My solicitor has expressed utmost confidence and asked me to keep ready Form 80 (Ammended).... Our waiting woes should be soon ending, (atleast the uncertainity... )

There is some movement on my friend's 885 application. He applied on 1 June 2011. On this friday, on this application status, it says "Health requirement outstanding" " Further medicals required" "HIV blood test required" . He put his file through agent so he didnt receive any email communication. But he thinks that he got case officer. Hope our turn will come soon. :)

Exactly the same thing happened to my friend who applied 885 around that time as well. His application status changed requiring health check but accdg. to him he hasn't received any email yet confirming he's got a CO.

Archived