New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats not good for all of us!!!!!!.......

Hi Mann,

I got the same message....organise your health examinations:)

I just booked mine....will wait and see what happens when medicals are sent to DIAC..

I dont have an agent and i didnt receive an email from CO yet but my guess is once they receive the medicals result then CO will contact us...

good luck

I have got the same message on my online status. But the funny thing is that I have already done my medicals ... I think immi just put this message on every one's online status. I called immi to check whether I have got a case officer or not but they have confirm that I haven't got any case officer.

I have got the same message on my online status. But the funny thing is that I have already done my medicals ... I think immi just put this message on every one's online status. I called immi to check whether I have got a case officer or not but they have confirm that I haven't got any case officer.

Looks like its same for everyone ! , it's on my file too but i have submitted my meds 2 months ago . Must be default msg to all 885 applicants.

what's not good for us?

Abbott's politics on migration!!!! its not a secret that the new government want and will reduce migration .... its not only about boat people!!!

Hi Bro,

yes mine ecas changed as well as yours, excitement peaks.... did anybody called immi about this. plz share, thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20856[/ATTACH]

You will get CO very soon...They might be doing pre assessment ..which can take between 1 week to 4 weeks...good luck

Just check mine online, the dates have changed as well.

Thanks for sharing your update guys. I have also checked my online status and shows exactly the same with Kimmo. I'm also 175 online applicant. Already advise my agent about this as well. Thanx again.

this message seems to be for 885 only , may , june , july 2011

Guys, don't get too excited. This has been there since early July. Read posts on this thread from 4th July onwards. Our daughter (475 offshore) got this, along with many others. It's to do with a new medical recording system and does not mean you have a case officer yet :(

If you click on the link it will tell you it cannot be processed yet. Please don't spend your money until you get a definite request from a case officer.

Cheers, Kazza

Guys, don't get too excited. This has been there since early July. Read posts on this thread from 4th July onwards. Our daughter (475 offshore) got this, along with many others. It's to do with a new medical recording system and does not mean you have a case officer yet :(

If you click on the link it will tell you it cannot be processed yet. Please don't spend your money until you get a definite request from a case officer.

Cheers, Kazza

but when i click the link "organize ur ,,,," then i get reference letter with my HAP ID for my medicals. cheers

Cheers, Kazza

Hi Kazza,

I clicked on the link "organize health requirements" and I got a heath assessment form which once submitted gives you a referral letter that asks you to proceed to make an appointment to undergo the required immigration health examinations.

I think they have changed how medical works....you cant just do your medical nowadays...you need a HAP ID to book for medicals never used to be like that when i applied two years ago...

I booked for an appointment and the first thing i was asked was "what's your HAP ID"

Good luck to everyone who got the health requirements link

Hi Kazza,

I clicked on the link "organize health requirements" and I got a heath assessment form which once submitted gives you a referral letter that asks you to proceed to make an appointment to undergo the required immigration health examinations.

I think they have changed how medical works....you cant just do your medical nowadays...you need a HAP ID to book for medicals never used to be like that when i applied two years ago...

I booked for an appointment and the first thing i was asked was "what's your HAP ID"

Good luck to everyone who got the health requirements link

Congratulations, that's great. They must be processing again. I'll get our daughter to check hers. Thank you.

Archived