New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

this thing was started by tejpal. Im jsut trying to help everyone. And dont call me an idiot. I being nice to you but you seem to be jerk..... And i have noticed you been rude to other people too before. If you dont like my response then dont reply and dont help.

ok all of you: CALM THE HOLY DOWN.

No cap & cease will be made until there is an announcement. As the old saying in PR goes, nothing is official until the statement is made. Freakout doesn't need to start until there is such statement, on immi.gov.au site, and only on immi.gov.au site.

And on another point, this is exactly why I was saying we all need to read up on Australia's current affair. Australia is currently having a big issue with their federal budget where country budget surplus suddenly turned into big minus (defecit).

Cap and cease means government returns money back to those who had their application ceased. There is no way in hell Aus government is going to give millions of $ in application fee with impending budget deficit. Does not make any financial sense.

(yes yes, I know I know you guys can go and make 'but but they are stupid' arguement on AUS Government but you see my point right?)

I urge you guys to just wait for the new allocation table, and don't worry about this issue until it is on our hand.

Again, informed prediction is always great and welcome - but please ensure you have your sources correct and strong in evidence and consciously make judgement on how the prediction will bring about responses from the mass: INTERNET of all places.

​z out.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest davidyat

No cap & cease will be made until there is an announcement. As the old saying in PR goes, nothing is official until the statement is made. Freakout doesn't need to start until there is such statement, on immi.gov.au site, and only on immi.gov.au site.

And on another point, this is exactly why I was saying we all need to read up on Australia's current affair. Australia is currently having a big issue with their federal budget where country budget surplus suddenly turned into big minus (defecit).

Cap and cease means government returns money back to those who had their application ceased. There is no way in hell Aus government is going to give millions of $ in application fee with impending budget deficit. Does not make any financial sense.

(yes yes, I know I know you guys can go and make 'but but they are stupid' arguement on AUS Government but you see my point right?)

I urge you guys to just wait for the new allocation table, and don't worry about this issue until it is on our hand.

Again, informed prediction is always great and welcome - but please ensure you have your sources correct and strong in evidence and consciously make judgement on how the prediction will bring about responses from the mass: INTERNET of all places.

​z out.

agree zion

Just called immi, asked about when I will get co, I was told my application has been highlighted for CO..as anyone else been told this?and how long till CO?

If you reading each and every post of this forum than You should know.I just put is day before.I have same scenario...They told me three week.

Please stop with the personal comments, I understand that people get frustrated when others appear not to understand what they are saying, however we have many on the site whose first language is not English who are trying their best to work their way through this difficult maze of the immigration process. Please post with respect for other users

​NWM

If you reading each and every post of this forum than You should know.I just put is day before.I have same scenario...They told me three week.

Oh I'm sorry that I don't get chance to read each and every post on here, because I have to work!!

i did no specifically ask you, so if you haven't got positive feed back on my asking, then DON'T BOTHER!!

If any Offshore candidates have any concern I would humbly request them to take it to the other 175/176 group in Pomz in Oz as this is a Onshore Applicants group.

Ricky D, you have no right to be so aggressive towards Quyenquangt. OK, they are a new member so why not help and advise instead of attacking all the time. After all that's what the forum is all about.

Also, with all due respect, this is absolutely NOT an Onshore Applicants group only. This thread started back in 2011 (long before even you joined) and was started for ALL New Category 5's - for your information there were as many offshore affected by the changes at that time.

Please just stay positive, help or advise people and let's back to quoting only facts.

Cheers, Kazza

Oh I'm sorry that I don't get chance to read each and every post on here, because I have to work!!

i did no specifically ask you, so if you haven't got positive feed back on my asking, then DON'T BOTHER!!

I put any of my info related to 886 FS 2009 dec for people. It meant to help people if people not checking....than it different story...But still I reply them if you get hurt sorry abt that.I am working too..but check the post from where I left so if any question raise I get answer.

Ricky D, you have no right to be so aggressive towards Quyenquangt. OK, they are a new member so why not help and advise instead of attacking all the time. After all that's what the forum is all about.

Also, with all due respect, this is absolutely NOT an Onshore Applicants group only. This thread started back in 2011 (long before even you joined) and was started for ALL New Category 5's - for your information there were as many offshore affected by the changes at that time.

Please just stay positive, help or advise people and let's back to quoting only facts.

Cheers, Kazza

My apologies...Anger does get better of me time to time..

I would request all fellow members to always and always and always refer to IMMI.GOV.AU/ Allocation Tables and then post a comment here. We all are as a matter of fact very educated and smart people and we should not respond to uncalled HOAXES , FAKE NEWS.....

please everyone rather than copying and pasting 2-3 pages long un-relevant stuff just ask a simple question and someone who do know how DIAC works (most of us do know by now) will clear that doubt.

Guest QUYENQUANGT
I put any of my info related to 886 FS 2009 dec for people. It meant to help people if people not checking....than it different story...But still I reply them if you get hurt sorry abt that.I am working too..but check the post from where I left so if any question raise I get answer.

Im following saras posts, and he is very helpful. TEKOLAJ pls be good to everyone. thanks :)

Im following saras posts, and he is very helpful. TEKOLAJ pls be good to everyone. thanks :)

sorry if I misinterpreted was was meant!!

​Im not on here to argue with anyone, good luck to all and keep the faith and positive feedback coming!! THANKS

Question here, I did my skills assessment for ACS 2years ago and in P5:). ACS assessments are valid for 2 years and I still dont have a CO or visa grant:(. Does that mean i have to be reassessed again or will they just use assessment in file.

visa 885, online July 2011

Thanks.

Question here, I did my skills assessment for ACS 2years ago and in P5:). ACS assessments are valid for 2 years and I still dont have a CO or visa grant:(. Does that mean i have to be reassessed again or will they just use assessment in file.

visa 885, online July 2011

Thanks.

No you don't...IELTS, Skill Assesment, Age points everything is locked from the day you applied for PR.. The only thing you have to redo is Medical and Police Clearence

No you don't...IELTS, Skill Assesment, Age points everything is locked from the day you applied for PR.. The only thing you have to redo is Medical and Police Clearence

Thanks Ricky D. Revalidation of ACS assessment is $250! i'll just wait and see:)

​z out.

this is the most logical scenario of the cap & cease thing wouldn't fly with the government nor the opposition bench.

plus if that happens even once in a decade, potential immigrants or potential international students wouldn't go here and they would probably opt going to new zealand.

realistically speaking, because of this crap about cat4 bumped into cat5 about 2 years ago (if i remembered correctly), i bet our collective concisouness is warning people, friends, relative, and family who is thinking going to australia for study in hopes of migrating

AFAIK immi will not give you any information or personal update if you are using agent.

Not sure what you mean?

If you are saying that immi wont give me info because i have agent? then that is rubbish!! im paying agent to work for me not them!!

When i called today i was not asked if i had agent or not, in fact i asked them if i should now get all documents together and pass them on to my agent and he said yes.

Guest davidyat

i have a feeling immi wont update the table till late tonight so that we cant call them and Harass. lol

i have a feeling immi wont update the table till late tonight so that we cant call them and Harass. lol

When the table is not updated on Friday, it gets updated on Monday morning. Hope there is some news this time for 176 fs......

heres the update...496 to be finished by June or maximum July; 886 and 487 to be completed by approx. end 2009 by end of this financial year...176/475FS to start very soon; 885 will continue to proceed and 175 that is struck to start in June

heres the update...496 to be finished by June or maximum July; 886 and 487 to be completed by approx. end 2009 by end of this financial year...176/475FS to start very soon; 885 will continue to proceed and 175 that is struck to start in June

Hi Gagan,

'God Bless You'

You always keep us alive with correct information.

Thank you very much.

Archived