New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Diac will update table tomorrow as it happened once before when they didnt updated, they updated next weak.Any idea if they will reach upto march 2010 by this financial year?

gud luck everyone and congrats to those who already got their CO.

Guest QUYENQUANGT
I hope Diac will update table tomorrow as it happened once before when they didnt updated, they updated next weak.Any idea if they will reach upto march 2010 by this financial year?

gud luck everyone and congrats to those who already got their CO.

not sure

Hi there,

I am silent reader of this blog since last six month ...My friend got CO but Immigration didn't inform his agent ....His time line is dec2010(885).They said they gonna send email to his agnent soon..Strange!!!!but I am still waiting June 2011(885)...Anybody out there waiting for June 2011(885 Cook+experience).

Please Share

Thank You

I have a question regarding skill assessment. At the time of lodgement, my skill assessment was valid, but now it has expired as it was only valid for 3 years. Now my question is that will CO, whenever is appointed, ask for a new skill assessment as it is expired or it is ok as it was valid at the time of lodgement. I know for pcc , afp and medical that co will ask for new ones if it has expired but don’t know about skill assessment. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Hello Everyone ! It has been a long time that i haven't posted any information on this blog. As you all can see that DIAC is behaving very strangely nowadays, the reason for this change of behavior is the way DIAC evaluate applications contemporary. DIAC is picking up applicants randomly regardless of there lodgement dates, what that means is that even if your file is not allocated to a case officer that doesn't mean it is not processing. DIAC does a full evaluation of your file before allocating you to a case officer.

DIAC verifies your work experience even before you know about it , but that doesn't mean date of lodgement order is completely faded. Applicants are still allocated in a precise manner but its true that some people get case officers before others. I advise people lodged 885 in early 2011 ..keep your documents updated for fast processing as i am assigned 885 applications in my migration office. Good luck to everyone

Hello Everyone ! It has been a long time that i haven't posted any information on this blog. As you all can see that DIAC is behaving very strangely nowadays, the reason for this change of behavior is the way DIAC evaluate applications contemporary. DIAC is picking up applicants randomly regardless of there lodgement dates, what that means is that even if your file is not allocated to a case officer that doesn't mean it is not processing. DIAC does a full evaluation of your file before allocating you to a case officer. DIAC verifies your work experience even before you know about it , but that doesn't mean date of lodgement order is completely faded. Applicants are still allocated in a precise manner but its true that some people get case officers before others. I advise people lodged 885 in early 2011 ..keep your documents updated for fast processing as i am assigned 885 applications in my migration office. Good luck to everyone

Hi,

i am new on this forum. I read your post. Please don't mind, it sound crazy, like I'm also 885 applicant( applied in June 2012, cook). I know destination is too far. But you have an any idea, how long it takes to proceed 2012 applications.

Thnx

I have a question regarding skill assessment. At the time of lodgement, my skill assessment was valid, but now it has expired as it was only valid for 3 years. Now my question is that will CO, whenever is appointed, ask for a new skill assessment as it is expired or it is ok as it was valid at the time of lodgement. I know for pcc , afp and medical that co will ask for new ones if it has expired but don’t know about skill assessment. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Once you packed your application with all docs than dont need to do it again apart from one year valid docs like....AFP,PCC and med.You put assessment on time of application....thats their headache they could not process in standard time frame.Dont need to worry

Hi there,

I am silent reader of this blog since last six month ...My friend got CO but Immigration didn't inform his agent ....His time line is dec2010(885).They said they gonna send email to his agnent soon..Strange!!!!but I am still waiting June 2011(885)...Anybody out there waiting for June 2011(885 Cook+experience).

Please Share

Thank You

Hey Babu,

I lodged 885 in Late Aug 2011, our file almost next to each other. Hopefully we'll get something soon

Hello Everyone ! It has been a long time that i haven't posted any information on this blog. As you all can see that DIAC is behaving very strangely nowadays, the reason for this change of behavior is the way DIAC evaluate applications contemporary. DIAC is picking up applicants randomly regardless of there lodgement dates, what that means is that even if your file is not allocated to a case officer that doesn't mean it is not processing. DIAC does a full evaluation of your file before allocating you to a case officer.

DIAC verifies your work experience even before you know about it , but that doesn't mean date of lodgement order is completely faded. Applicants are still allocated in a precise manner but its true that some people get case officers before others. I advise people lodged 885 in early 2011 ..keep your documents updated for fast processing as i am assigned 885 applications in my migration office. Good luck to everyone

Hey Jaysiwach,

As you are working with an agent, you might have come across different files.... do you have an idea if 885 will continue on allocation even afer the financial year and whether the backlog will get clear. BTW I'm Aug 2011 885.

Cheers

Its over 20 days still no update... any dec 09 got co recently?

Hi, just rang DAIC today and they said they are aware of table updation and they working on it and will update the table soon with new data. Good luck all

[TABLE=class: tableborder]

[TR]

[TH]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 3[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 4[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 5[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]189 Skilled – Independent [/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Within 8 weeks of lodgement[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]190 Skilled - Nominated[/TD]

[TD]Within 5 weeks of lodgement [/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]489 Skilled - Regional[/TD]

[TD]Within 5 weeks of lodgement [/TD]

[TD]Within 8 weeks of lodgement[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]175 Skilled – Independent [/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]All applications allocated[/TD]

[TD]21 May 2008[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]176 Skilled – Sponsored [/TD]

[TD]Within 6 weeks of an approved nomination[/TD]

[TD]Allocation not commenced*

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]Allocation not commenced* [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]496 Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored

[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]15 August 2007* [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]885 Skilled – Independent [/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]28 June 2010[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored

(e-lodged)[/TD]

[TD]31 August 2009** [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored (paper)[/TD]

[TD]30 April 2009**[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored

(e-lodged)

[/TD]

[TD]18 November 2009** [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored (paper)

[/TD]

[TD]9 June 2009**[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

movement in bold only....

Guest QUYENQUANGT

Hi, just rang DAIC today and they said they are aware of table updation and they working on it and will update the table soon with new data. Good luck all

I just rang immi and got lady on phone. she said they are working really hard to sort this mess out, then she told me how she and her boy friend travelled to viet, china, hk and then to korea early this year. she then told me that most of there staff are on leave at the moment travelling overseas.....

Guest QUYENQUANGT
And they did updated.. but still same dates most of them.. they going too slow

pls dont complain, they said they are tryin there best at the moment...

No change in 885 and 886 in table but i know some friends of mine of 885 who

got co and they are from aug, sep 2010... And i think so many 886 of month sep

oct and nov 2009 has already got co but no idea hw many are left... So guys dont

take any stress if table is same I m

31 dec 2009 and was eagarly wating for the updates in the table.hope we all get

co soon... Alll the best to all of us...

fingers crossed and share as much info as we can to get relaxed... Gud luck to everyone

Archived