New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Good news for 885. One of my friend who applied in 4th November 2011 , got the CO just moments ago (confirmed), I can't believe as I lodge my application before him and still not have CO. anyways, that's the great news as now we can say that immigration is really deep into 2011.. We are not far away :) . He applied online and occupation is welfare worker. his case officer is from team 4 GSM Adelaide .

hey Bhavin,

that's good news for your friend.... Did you called immi and checked what happening with your one as it in July 2011 well before your friend!! I believe its random pick or whatever immi selection criteria. My friend got PR on 16 July 2012 for 886 Family sponsor lodged 28 June 2010 category 5. Since then thought that immi is not really working on lodgement order.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey Bhavin,

that's good news for your friend.... Did you called immi and checked what happening with your one as it in July 2011 well before your friend!! I believe its random pick or whatever immi selection criteria. My friend got PR on 16 July 2012 for 886 Family sponsor lodged 28 June 2010 category 5. Since then thought that immi is not really working on lodgement order.

Maybe that's the reason why immi hasn't updated the allocation time table yet, because it's useless anyway hehe if they picking the application randomly not per lodgement date.

Hey all,

Anyone is keeping track of the list who have already allocated CO and visa grant and where we at with the allocation:

4xx

At some point, someone who worked for an agent used to comment, where are you?? Also 2 persons had a source(friend) from DIAC office who give us some insight (G and someone else). anything folks, we're approaching financial year end.

Guest davidyat

PLANNING LVL FOR 2013 - 2014

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2012-13[/TD]

[TD]2013-14[/TD]

[TD]Change[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Family Stream[/TD]

[TD]60,185[/TD]

[TD]60,885[/TD]

[TD]700[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Skilled Stream[/TD]

[TD]129,250[/TD]

[TD]128,550[/TD]

[TD]-700[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Special Eligiblity[/TD]

[TD]565[/TD]

[TD]565[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Total Migration Program[/TD]

[TD]190,000[/TD]

[TD]190,000[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Humanitarian[/TD]

[TD]13,750[/TD]

[TD]20,000[/TD]

[TD]6,250[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hey all,

Anyone is keeping track of the list who have already allocated CO and visa grant and where we at with the allocation:

4xx

At some point, someone who worked for an agent used to comment, where are you?? Also 2 persons had a source(friend) from DIAC office who give us some insight (G and someone else). anything folks, we're approaching financial year end.

I'm tracking 175. Kindly view my signature.

My hubby just called DIAC, but they refused to give any hints on getting a CO soon.....and even the updates are not there, now we have no clue whether to go for PCC, AFP check, medical etc. or not :no:

Hi,

I also sent out my application on 5th and apparently they received a week later. Did email them and they said it will take about 2 weeks to processed. Well, my 2 weeks was up last week, so i hope to get that this or next week. Already sent them an email ytd to enquired. Did not expect them to take this long too.

Lia, how is ur COC from Spore?. Have you got your visa yet?

I got CO but this was written on top of Document checklist.

Isnt CO the decision maker??

If you guys got similar then this should be standard format.Please let me know.

""""Please note this is an initial document request only. The documents detailed below are requested

at this stage to facilitate processing of your application as

efficiently as possible. This document

request does not constitute noti

fication that your application has been allocated to a decision

maker at this time. Further information about current General Skilled Migration applications,

including processing times is available on our website at

www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/lodged-information.htm.""""

I got CO but this was written on top of Document checklist.

Isnt CO the decision maker??

If you guys got similar then this should be standard format.Please let me know.

""""Please note this is an initial document request only. The documents detailed below are requested

at this stage to facilitate processing of your application as

efficiently as possible. This document

request does not constitute noti

fication that your application has been allocated to a decision

maker at this time. Further information about current General Skilled Migration applications,

including processing times is available on our website at

www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/lodged-information.htm.""""

Mine was:

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION - DETAILED INFORMATION

To facilitate the assessment of this application, you are requested to provide the following additional information listed below:

I have strong feeling that next update will show some changes. If we remember last year at this time immi announced all remaining state sponsored applications to be allocated. This is nearly end of financial year and they might try to finish quota. Lets see.

Archived