New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Guest davidyat
I have strong feeling that next update will show some changes. If we remember last year at this time immi announced all remaining state sponsored applications to be allocated. This is nearly end of financial year and they might try to finish quota. Lets see.

LOL hope you are right on this Anu.........

The caged bird dreams of clouds.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lia, how is ur COC from Spore?. Have you got your visa yet?

Hi yes, I goy my PR yesterday.

Keep on chasing the them. I email them every week and I even ask for the tracking number if they have already sent to me. You can try that too.

Keep on chasing the them. I email them every week and I even ask for the tracking number if they have already sent to me. You can try that too.

Hi Lia0808,

I have my visa granted today!!!

I actually asked my brother to pick up the COC at Singapore Police Force on Friday 10 May 2013.

Gave him the letter of proxy and we were trying our luck at that time.

Fortunately and surprisingly, they gave it to him without any questions asked.

So I uploaded the COC (which was the last document to be uploaded) on Monday 13 May 2013, and the visa was granted today.......after 4 years and 11 days of waiting........

Does anyone here asked to re-do the medical check up and always find that you need to do another medical check up outside medibank 'for the sake of your health' and eventually turns out to be nothing or completely healthy?? But of course you need to spend another dollar.

To everyone who are getting a CO, I cannot express how happy I am for you all. Congrates to you all. Couple of my friends have finally got their CO and visas after many years of waiting. They joy on their voices were amazing. Wishing you all luck. Hoping that there is light for the 176FS very soon.

I got CO but this was written on top of Document checklist.

Isnt CO the decision maker??

If you guys got similar then this should be standard format.Please let me know.

""""Please note this is an initial document request only. The documents detailed below are requested

at this stage to facilitate processing of your application as

efficiently as possible. This document

request does not constitute noti

fication that your application has been allocated to a decision

maker at this time. Further information about current General Skilled Migration applications,

including processing times is available on our website at

www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/lodged-information.htm.""""

​Yes I did get this too.

I personally don't think keep sending email will make your application approved faster.

To everyone who are getting a CO, I cannot express how happy I am for you all. Congrates to you all. Couple of my friends have finally got their CO and visas after many years of waiting. They joy on their voices were amazing. Wishing you all luck. Hoping that there is light for the 176FS very soon.

I wish you best of luck too mumofCD.

I personally don't think keep sending email will make your application approved faster.

I think what she meant by keep sending email was actually sending email to Singapore Police Force regarding the processing of Police Clearance from Singapore.

She was right then because they just didn't really take it seriously in giving the COC to non-citizen. As at October 2010 they stopped issuing the COC (Certificate of Clearance) to non-citizen, unless we have a letter from IMMI stating that Police Clearance is the only document accepted by IMMI. Besides that we also have to submit an appeal form first. Providing the appeal is successful they then will give it to you BUT not as fast as they will give it to their own citizen.

I personally also keep chasing them and in fact I was lucky they gave it to my brother when he turned up at Singapore Police Head Quarter. I was surprised because in the application form they said: "to non citizen the Police Clearance will not be sent to the applicant as it will be sent directly to IMMI". I was just trying my luck, and it turned up a good luck then.

It was a nightmare getting the Police clearance from Singapore........It took me one month to get it, glad it is all over.

Does anyone here asked to re-do the medical check up and always find that you need to do another medical check up outside medibank 'for the sake of your health' and eventually turns out to be nothing or completely healthy?? But of course you need to spend another dollar.

​My friend did, and you are right, it turned to be nothing and another dollar gone............

Guest davidyat
Dec 09 886 still community welfare waiting for allocation

Agree you should call immi, if they refer you to look at the allocation table then you should ask them to get off the fat assssssss and look into it manually.....

Hi Lia0808,

I have my visa granted today!!! (Case Officer from Team 23)

I actually asked my brother to pick up the COC at Singapore Police Force on Friday 10 May 2013..

Gave him the letter of proxy and we were trying our luck at that time.

Fortunately and surprisingly, they gave it to him without any questions asked.

So I uploaded the COC (which was the last document to be uploaded) on Monday 13 May 2013, and the visa was granted today.......after 4 years and 11 days of waiting........

Congrats!!! I know that feeling!!!!!!!!

we can now moved on :)

I think what she meant by keep sending email was actually sending email to Singapore Police Force regarding the processing of Police Clearance from Singapore.

She was right then because they just didn't really take it seriously in giving the COC to non-citizen. As at October 2010 they stopped issuing the COC (Certificate of Clearance) to non-citizen, unless we have a letter from IMMI stating that Police Clearance is the only document accepted by IMMI. Besides that we also have to submit an appeal form first. Providing the appeal is successful they then will give it to you BUT not as fast as they will give it to their own citizen.

I personally also keep chasing them and in fact I was lucky they gave it to my brother when he turned up at Singapore Police Head Quarter. I was surprised because in the application form they said: "to non citizen the Police Clearance will not be sent to the applicant as it will be sent directly to IMMI". I was just trying my luck, and it turned up a good luck then.

It was a nightmare getting the Police clearance from Singapore........It took me one month to get it, glad it is all over.

THat's right! Thanks for explaining that to Franklin. I meant chasing the SG police, not the aus immigration.

Hii guys... Just wannna to know is any left without co in 886 fs of 2009

because i heard someone

from jan 2010 got co and i m 31 dec 2009 fs 886.any ideas abt me??

rt nw i m in my own country for some urgent work so just worried. Plz help..

because i heard someone

you're not alone mate, i applied 2days before you (29.12.09) and i haven't got CO as well

Guest QUYENQUANGT

because i heard someone

dont worry there are many 886 dec who dont have co yet.....

Hi G!

Hope you could pop in again and provide the glimpse of that elusive silver lining...

:notworthy:

heres the update...496 to be finished by June or maximum July; 886 and 487 to be completed by approx. end 2009 by end of this financial year...176/475FS to start very soon; 885 will continue to proceed and 175 that is struck to start in June

Archived