New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

I just rang immi and got lady on phone. she said they are working really hard to sort this mess out, then she told me how she and her boy friend travelled to viet, china, hk and then to korea early this year. she then told me that most of there staff are on leave at the moment travelling overseas.....

​Are you kidding me no one in the dept?

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest QUYENQUANGT

im serious, but thats what she told me,,....

Guest QUYENQUANGT

now i remember excaltly what she told me,,,,

" budget cut + few on annual leave".......

Guest davidyat
now i remember excaltly what she told me,,,,

" budget cut + few on annual leave".......

i believe you lol

Good news to share...........I got Co from team 23 .... requested PCC,Medical and form 80....................

Hi Sarah did you already preload all document you done medical ?did you go through agent or you applied by yourself ? How long you reckon will take for you to be granted hopefully soon ? Good luck dear

Hi Sarah did you already preload all document you done medical ?did you go through agent or you applied by yourself ? How long you reckon will take for you to be granted hopefully soon ? Good luck dear

By my self online afp and med preloaded still asking just bcz did 2 days before....ask for wife's med pcc from overseas.

Hi guys just wanted to share good news 886fs applied 10/08/2009

co allocate 17/05/2013 documents uploaded 29/05/2013

visa granted 17/05/2013 . Sorry for late

good luck to all and thank everyone for information

​ricky

Hi guys just wanted to share good news 886fs applied 10/08/2009

co allocate 17/05/2013 documents uploaded 29/05/2013

visa granted 17/05/2013 . Sorry for late

good luck to all and thank everyone for information

​ricky

Ricky....today is 24/05/2013 and you uploaded the docs 29/05/2013......

Co allocated and visa granted were also in the same date? 17/05/2013.......

Anyway, congrats.....

Sorry guys correct dates are

applied 10/09/2009

CO allocate 17/04/2013

documents uploaded 29/04/2013

visa grant 17/05/2013

team 23

study hospitality 886fs

thanks every one hope every one will get thier PR soon

Good news!!!!

I've been allocated on 21/05/2013.

I applied it on 19/12/2009 (886fs,cook). CO requested police check(Australia , my own country), medical check, form 80 and some personal documents. I don't know which team...

I wish everyone here gets co soon.

Guest QUYENQUANGT
Good news!!!!

I applied it on 19/12/2009 (886fs,cook). CO requested police check(Australia , my own country), medical check, form 80 and some personal documents. I don't know which team...

yeahhhhhhhhh. like it...............

Good news!!!!

good on ya!!! Congrats!

I'm FS886 Dec09 as well, still waiting for CO >_<

Kinda losing patience...

Hope I am wrong friends....it looks like they are trying to grant the visa to 886-FS applicants who lodged their application up to 22 Dec 2009 and then they will stop allocating.

They will start arguing that they run out of quota for this financial year (remember the '*' and '**' signs which said that the number are limited)

So by around March/April 2014, once they have the figures as how much they have left on hand, then they will start to allocate again.

Looking from last year experienced, by the time the allocation table updated to 22 December 2008, it just stopped there......

This is just my opinion, we never know how DIAC is behaving.........:skeptical:

Hope I am wrong friends....it looks like they are trying to grant the visa to 886-FS applicants who lodged their application up to 22 Dec 2009 and then they will stop allocating.

They will start arguing that they run out of quota for this financial year (remember the '*' and '**' signs which said that the number are limited)

So by around March/April 2014, once they have the figures as how much they have left on hand, then they will start to allocate again.

Looking from last year experienced, by the time the allocation table updated to 22 December 2008, it just stopped there......

This is just my opinion, we never know how DIAC is behaving.........:skeptical:

If you said they trying to allocate up to 22nd of 09 only then how you explain there are some people still getting co after 22 and even june 2010 for 886?? Sorry to say that cos it doesnt make sense to me there are still end of dec 09 people waiting for co. i understand that is your opinion but ur opinion may frightened other people.

Archived