New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

When the table is not updated on Friday, it gets updated on Monday morning. Hope there is some news this time for 176 fs......

I really hope man..... keepin fingers crossed... :sad:

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone here know how long you will be granted the PR after you get CO?

it depends. if you are from HR country it will take long for you to get pr, however, there are some exception in there too ( i know some of my friends who are form HR countries and they still getting their pr on the same day of getting CO). If you are from low risk country then process will usually go quick and you will be granted pr as soon as you submit all asked documents like pcc, afp, medical, form 80. there are cases where people getting pr on the same day of getting co. so good luck bro.

it depends. if you are from HR country it will take long for you to get pr, however, there are some exception in there too ( i know some of my friends who are form HR countries and they still getting their pr on the same day of getting CO). If you are from low risk country then process will usually go quick and you will be granted pr as soon as you submit all asked documents like pcc, afp, medical, form 80. there are cases where people getting pr on the same day of getting co. so good luck bro.

Thanks for the reply. But I don't think it is possible to get the PR on thr same day since you need to book for medical check again which I believe may take time. What form 80 for? I thought med check is form 26? Does anyone also asked to get police check from your own home country?

sorry, I forgot to mention that if you have submitted all the documents before hand, like pcc, medical, afp, form 80, then only you can expect to get pr on the same day. Form 80 is for character requirement, you have to submit that form as well. Thanks

Hi guys gud news for 885 ers my frnd got co who applied in dec 2011(e lodged)

are you sure it is 2011 plz confirm mate , cuz if it is true then we have to do AFP check and health check as i applied july 2011

Hi guys gud news for 885 ers my frnd got co who applied in dec 2011(e lodged)

hey friend , can u pls tell which occupation yours friend apply and really the timeline is dec 2011. thats totally out of thinking . pls reply in details if possible.At least we can hope all 855 applicant 2011 applicant get it soon..

Hi there,

I am silent reader from long time. Recently, I read that your frnd got case officer. Are you sure. Plz don't Mind, because it's a very surprising and breaking news for all 885ers. Could you plz mention your frnd occupation. My couple of frnds who applied 885visa doesn't get any co. I really don't know what's going on. I read as well on tigtag bbs that some 885ers who applied in 2011 got co. I really appreciate you if u update the information of your friend.

​Thnx

sorry, I forgot to mention that if you have submitted all the documents before hand, like pcc, medical, afp, form 80, then only you can expect to get pr on the same day. Form 80 is for character requirement, you have to submit that form as well. Thanks

What do you mean by submitted before? All documents I believe have been submitted before otherwise you were not lodging a PR application, We all did that but DIAC still ask us to go through that again. Correct me if I'm wrong.

What do you mean by submitted before? All documents I believe have been submitted before otherwise you were not lodging a PR application, We all did that but DIAC still ask us to go through that again. Correct me if I'm wrong.

franklin....it simply mean if you front loaded latest AFP medical and PCC before getting case officer.

Hi Guys

Thought to let you know friend of my being granted with his PR status last Friday.

He's on 885 subclass applied in June 2010, which mean they are still processing 885.

On the other hand still not so much of good news for 886 applicants.

Question, election is approaching soon do you guys think they will put further hold on unprocessed applications?

Guest davidyat

Question, election is approaching soon do you guys thinks they will put further hold on unprocessed applications?

Its funny but it can happen. lol. i dont trust this immi dept or govt. fingers crossed.

Question, election is approaching soon do you guys thinks they will put further hold on unprocessed applications?

Its funny but it can happen. lol. i dont trust this immi dept or govt. fingers crossed.

When did you submit yours?

Hi there,

I am silent reader from long time. Recently, I read that your frnd got case officer. Are you sure. Plz don't Mind, because it's a very surprising and breaking news for all 885ers. Could you plz mention your frnd occupation. My couple of frnds who applied 885visa doesn't get any co. I really don't know what's going on. I read as well on tigtag bbs that some 885ers who applied in 2011 got co. I really appreciate you if u update the information of your friend.

​Thnx

Hi There,

I have just created an account to post on this very informative forum. I can confirm that it seems 885 Group5 has progressed to Year 2011. My cousin had his application lodged in October 2011 and he got a case officer last week and received email for AFP checks etc.

Thanks,

RAES.

Hi There,

I have just created an account to post on this very informative forum. I can confirm that it seems 885 Group5 has progressed to Year 2011. My cousin had his application lodged in October 2011 and he got a case officer last week and received email for AFP checks etc.

Thanks,

RAES.

Damn 885 applications are moving rapidly, but left 886 behind.....

franklin....it simply mean if you front loaded latest AFP medical and PCC before getting case officer.

Yes it is the same as if you have submitted before, they will still ask you to do it again since you don't know when will get the CO.

Archived