New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can i send u my job duties? its all mixed...i will appreciate if u can help

You should use a MARA agent, Go Matilda and George Lombard have got countless good feedbacks. I think you should use of of them

Alright friends, Immigration is on the move !! . Got CO today, details are as following:-

885 cook

Lodged on:- 1 december 2010

CO allocated:- 14 May 2013

Documents Requested:- Spouse Birth certificate, Spouse form 80, AFP for me and Medical for me

congrats!

Seema Goswami:

I ask what sort of job and what field.Did not ask for whole resume.Look like you have job related to compure and IT field contact some of good MARA agent he can advice you best

Ok STOP STOP. SHTOP.

Christ Saras712, advising any more on this without MARA certification is highly illegal. Seema, go to any of MARA agent and stop trying to save your dollars on this.

AGAIN: Advising on actual application of any migration without certification IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL. STOP this already for your own god damn good.

886FS will be processed by end of 2009 by this financial year; 176FS and 475FS to follow very soon...

You mean that 886 FS applicants up to end of 2009 will be processed by this financial year.......... right? Just being grammar ass because two sentences have greatly different meaning..

886FS will be processed by end of 2009 by this financial year; 176FS and 475FS to follow very soon...

hey gagan4321, You always provide right information. can u inform us about 885 application.what will happen in this financial year. seems like people getting random case officer . any opinion for 885 applicant.

Gagan Sir, I am 176 FS Dec'2007, will my application process in this financial year.

Is financial year same to program year (Jun-2013)....I am bit confused, sorry for asking silly question.

Thanks you.

hey gagan4321, You always provide right information. can u inform us about 885 application.what will happen in this financial year. seems like people getting random case officer . any opinion for 885 applicant.

What is your timeline mate

Archived