New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it is the same as if you have submitted before, they will still ask you to do it again since you don't know when will get the CO.

Still some people when they close to allocation (or pure assumption) do it before Co ask....and if the Case is straight forward they get visa.

Hi There,

I have just created an account to post on this very informative forum. I can confirm that it seems 885 Group5 has progressed to Year 2011. My cousin had his application lodged in October 2011 and he got a case officer last week and received email for AFP checks etc.

Thanks,

RAES.

Congrats to your cousin!!

We r August 2011 and still waiting!! :arghh:

Hi There,

I have just created an account to post on this very informative forum. I can confirm that it seems 885 Group5 has progressed to Year 2011. My cousin had his application lodged in October 2011 and he got a case officer last week and received email for AFP checks etc.

Thanks,

RAES.

This is random mate, many 885 2010 and early 2011 still waiting for CO. if he got CO for lodgement Oct 2011, it just random.

This is random mate, many 885 2010 and early 2011 still waiting for CO. if he got CO for lodgement Oct 2011, it just random.

I am newcomer. Just couple of days before I joined this forum. But I am a silent reader from long time. Although, I agree with u, it's just random. But it's gud for all of them. At least immigration still going on and we can't deny this fact very small backlog left for 885ers. We don't know who will be the next. We have still ray of hope. Many of my frnds who applied in 2011(as cook or hairdresser) granted CO. but what about update. Does anyone knows.

Cheers

DIAC should finish all 886 up untill 30th June 2010 as a bare minimum. If next year DIAC is going to have same quota for around 12,000 for FS category then all 886s should be finished up anyways and 176s should start

Guest davidyat
DIAC should finish all 886 up untill 30th June 2010 as a bare minimum. If next year DIAC is going to have same quota for around 12,000 for FS category then all 886s should be finished up anyways and 176s should start

RICKY, BRO ARE YOU SURE????? do you mean 30th june by this financial year?

DIAC should finish all 886 up untill 30th June 2010 as a bare minimum. If next year DIAC is going to have same quota for around 12,000 for FS category then all 886s should be finished up anyways and 176s should start[/quote

hi, guys

you know what today I rang again and got picked up from syd exchange. a female officer looked up my file and spoke with supervisor, then replied to me that I HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED TO CASE OFFICER ON 19/4/2013.

Up until 13/5/13 diac was saying I 'll have to wait till july/2013 to get case officer.

My time line is 30/6/2009 online fs886 cook. Co - yes . Brisbane team 32.

how all this happened I don't know maybe because of a formal complaint or just routine process. you know they were keep telling me that there isn't enough visa quota so that's why some applicants are on hold and manager is choosing up some file for processing.

I should have done that complain last year.

Best of luck to all, I wish we all get through into The Australian society with positive gesture.

Just wanted to let you all know that a friend of mine with 886FS e-logged Nov 20, 2009 priority 5 got his case alloted to case officer (Co). Official allocation table seems to be behind. Hope AU immigration keep up the speed.

Keeping my fingers cross for my own case:

886FS e-logged

Jan 23, 2010 priority 5

My friend got his PR today after submitting asked medical and police check papers. Again, he was 886 FS November 20, 2009 community welfare applicant.

Guest davidyat
Some one from 886 fs june 2010 got CO......what a jump he got....

Source BBS.tigtag

bro can you pls send me link, im not sure where this forum is.......

thanks

Hi everyone,

just want to share my good news.

I have been granted PR as of today.

Applied FS886 15/5/2009, CO allocated 9/5/13, all documents submitted on 17/5/13 and visa grant 21/5/13

So, all those who are still waiting, do not lose hope!!!

Oh and a quick question, will I need the visa grant sticker on my passport? or the letter is sufficient?

Hi everyone,

Applied FS886 15/5/2009, CO allocated 9/5/13, all documents submitted on 17/5/13 and visa grant 21/5/13

Oh and a quick question, will I need the visa grant sticker on my passport? or the letter is sufficient?

As per the new policy of DIAC you don't need it.....but if you really want they will charge u some money for label in your passport:biggrin:.....Anyways congrets....party hard

Hi everyone,

Hi lia0808,

Are you on paper or online lodgement?

By the way congratulation.

Good news for 885. One of my friend who applied in 4th November 2011 , got the CO just moments ago (confirmed), I can't believe as I lodge my application before him and still not have CO. anyways, that's the great news as now we can say that immigration is really deep into 2011.. We are not far away :) . He applied online and occupation is welfare worker. his case officer is from team 4 GSM Adelaide .

Archived