New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all I just rang diac. They told me department have chosen few applications to be processed this year and chose some for next financial year. According to them I have to wait for next financial year which starts 1 July. She said something about minister direction 51? Well they are working hard to get files through. By the way I am 24 dec 2009 886.

Guest QUYENQUANGT
Hi all I just rang diac. They told me department have chosen few applications to be processed this year and chose some for next financial year. According to them I have to wait for next financial year which starts 1 July. She said something about minister direction 51? Well they are working hard to get files through. By the way I am 24 dec 2009 886.

Choose some for next financial year??

what does that mean, r they going to keep selection process for next financial year rather then allocation as per application date?

Hopefully they'll start processing 886 straight away in July not on the later part of financial year...

heres the update...496 to be finished by June or maximum July; 886 and 487 to be completed by approx. end 2009 by end of this financial year...176/475FS to start very soon; 885 will continue to proceed and 175 that is struck to start in June

Hi Gagan4321,

You have been pretty spot on so far. Are you able to say how soon is "very soon" for 475/176FS?

I'm assuming that 886 are now more or less complete for this financial year as they appear to have processed what they can up to end 2009.

Will they now process 475/176 up to 2009 to catch up? It seems very unfair that no offshore applicants have been processed up to now.

Any further information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Kazza xx

PS Congratulations to all the onshore apps that have had good news in the last few weeks. I hope it continues :)

Attn: 885 priority 5 Visas..

Those who have applied 885 (cook) as Voluntary work Experience in TRA assessment are seems to have their file delayed bit long than expected ... I got this news from my agent...

Best of luck to all...

Thanks

A friend of mine (886FS) secondary applicant, his wife being the main applicant applied in mid sep 2012 got their PR last week. He did not recieve any communication from the department of case allocation.

Friends, I find out that Minister is going to make Major announcement on processing timelines in coming weeks. Don't know what it may be....

​Good Lucks..

This announcement only for Off-shore :sad:

Hi there,

i am also one of them. I am also applied 885 ( as cook) in nov 2011. In my frnd circle we are only few who're applied 885 in 2011 and 2012 approx. 10 or 11. My circle is really wide. I do not what going on.

I applied on 27th June 2012.

Mate, I really got confused with these posts. can you please explain which date did you really apply for 855, in nov 2011 or june 2012????

Hi Gagan4321,

I'm assuming that 886 are now more or less complete for this financial year as they appear to have processed what they can up to end 2009.

Been here since the thread began, just reading.. but forgot my password so new identity! Kazza, I wish you were right! There are a small number of us on this forum and I can see that quite a few have had their application processed and got PR, but how many hundreds are actually still waiting in the same boat as me? I really wish they would process my application! Applied for 886FS in hairdressing on 17 December 2009. Sick of the wait, and it's even worse now because it really seemed from this forum (Gagan in particular?) that they really were going to be processing all the 886FS applicants this financial year. I decided to send off for my UK police check last week incase they asked me for it, as that takes about a month to get here. Now it seems that it's all ground to a halt again.

Hi Babu,

Could you please let us know for what reason your agent made this statement below?

"Those who have applied 885 (cook) as Voluntary work Experience in TRA assessment are seems to have their file delayed bit long than expected"

Thanks

Guest davidyat
This announcement only for Off-shore :sad:

I dont think this info is true... where did you get this info from? agent?? if yes dont trust them

Hope atleast they update the table and allocate accordingly... Dontknow hw manydec 2009

886 applicants are left?hope the speedy grand for everyone.....

I'm on August 2010 FS886, still long way to go mate.

Guest davidyat
I'm on August 2010 FS886, still long way to go mate.

QUESTION.. did you called immi and checked?

Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent reader since a few months...thought of sharing my frustration with u all. I applied in Sep 09 , 886FS but no CO allocated yet. have no idea why they hold my application :( can anyone plz suggest me what should i do.

Thanks

Archived