New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
​My friend did, and you are right, it turned to be nothing and another dollar gone............

Seriously?!

What is your friend subclass? Everytime I did medical check up they always ask me to re-do the test for the sake of my health (that is how they present the word). Last time this organ is suspected, second time (got CO) another one. After all they don't provide it for free but you have to arrange your own appointment and at your own expense. This is weird and I am starting to wonder if DIAC doctor is qualified or not.

Guest davidyat
Any 885 applicant 2010 without a CO left out there or 2010 is finished !

i think they are on 2012...

At last! Applied 17 December 2009, online, 886FS, occupation hairdresser. Today received notification from my migration agent that I have been granted a CO. Have to obtain Australian police check and medical.

Things are moving, guys, just keep the faith! (And please pray for me!)

friends...i got my PR today

applied: mid june 2009

CO: early june 2013

was asked for medical, updated AFP, AND updated police check from my home country...

a bit strange that the CO asked for the police check from my original country since i didnt left australia for more than 2 months in said country...but she asked for it and i quote

"Please advise your client that a PCC is required. The applicant is required to supply a police from their home country if they were over 16 at the time of leaving. As the applicant has travelled offshore for more than 2 months cumulatively since living in Australia a new police clearance is required"

The reason she was asking for it is a bit suss to be honest in my ears..."since living in australia" is translated since 2001 im studying in here....

so just to be safe...just prepare to update your home country police check...i guess i got picked the short end of the stick and got a nasty CO

all the best of luck everyone!!

Guest davidyat

was asked for medical, updated AFP, AND updated police check from my home country...

a bit strange that the CO asked for the police check from my original country since i didnt left australia for more than 2 months in said country...but she asked for it and i quote

"Please advise your client that a PCC is required. The applicant is required to supply a police from their home country if they were over 16 at the time of leaving. As the applicant has travelled offshore for more than 2 months cumulatively since living in Australia a new police clearance is required"

The reason she was asking for it is a bit suss to be honest in my ears..."since living in australia" is translated since 2001 im studying in here....

so just to be safe...just prepare to update your home country police check...i guess i got picked the short end of the stick and got a nasty CO

hi jason,

bud if thats the requirment for police clearence ( 2 mts cumulatively ) then your co did the right thing

Good luck everyone and congrats who are getting CO. so it's definite that Diac have reached upto dec 2009 as many people on this forum been assigned a CO till mid dec and so... I wish speedy PR for all and hope that Diac continue processing applications even after this financial yr.

Sent last piece of document last Friday,its wednesday and I dont even see any change in the application status.Dont know how long it gonna take.

Relax, it is only three business days since you lodged the last document.

Give it about a week or two.....you'll be there.

Waiting ....Waiting...

885 (Cook) June 2011 NO CO yet...

Anyone like me ???

Please share..

Thanks

the same here , 885 5/07/2011 no CO yet, my friend applied july 2012 without IELTS , he could not score 6 each , however he got a case officer this week , can u imagine that .

i do not know how does diac work?

my friend applied one year after i applied and got CO

anyway we have to wait !!!!!!

hi there,

My friends who had applied after me got CO already...

I am still waiting ..Just looking email and immi online application progess...no Good news till now

Anyway Best of luck to all..

the same here , 885 5/07/2011 no CO yet, my friend applied july 2012 without IELTS , he could not score 6 each , however he got a case officer this week , can u imagine that .

i do not know how does diac work?

my friend applied one year after i applied and got CO

anyway we have to wait !!!!!!

Hey Sesocam, may be this is the reason that people are getting random allocations. May be they just wanting to get rid of the files which do not deserve to be there anyway. That justifies the whole process of random allocations.

Waiting ....Waiting...

885 (Cook) June 2011 NO CO yet...

Anyone like me ???

Please share..

Thanks

Hey Babu,4 of my friends haven't got co yet .one did apply 5 th January 2011.other all of the June and August .no co officer .but some of my workmates got co .one apply June other one November 2011.we just need to wait .or pre load the documents .i pray to almighty we all get co soon .pls share if any body got case office in 2011.best of luck .

They did ask this from me too. I never have criminal record, only go back for family business but they still ask this too.

Archived