New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi keyur,

Last Friday I got CO from team 2. I uploaded all require docs except pcc from my home country. Hopefully, I will get next week . I applied as cook on 27 June 2012(885), CO allocated on 24/05/2013.

Hi,

I applied as a couple. My all frnds who applied as a couple 885 app. in 2012 got CO. Even my real cousin who applied in 21 nov 2011 with 8. Band each in ielts doesn't get CO. it's strange.

There is a minimum IELTS standard to be fulfilled by he applicant before they can apply for a particular visa sub class, BUT there is

no way to suggest that if someone can score higher than the minimum requirement he/she will be allocated to a case office ahead of'those who obtained the minimum pass mark.

Did u already apply. Because I am scare too. One of my frnd he got his pcc (India) in 5 weeks. Weird.....

Yes I have already applied.... got SMS that application is under assesment....its only few days....so lets see.

Hi all,

Visa approved today.

Family Sponsored 886

Application Made 14/3/2010

Business and information Professionals

Documents Requested 27/05/2013

Documents Provided 31/5/2013

Visa Approved 3/06/2013

Good luck eveyone, hope you guys waiting get PR very soon.

Hi dcol187, as u mentioned u are 886 applied 14/3/2010, just want to confirm if you were category 5 applicant. Because I applied in march 2010. No CO yet. But congrats to u and happy that Diac is still processing 886 applications. Thanks for update

i applied oct 2009 886 still no co.what is happening don't know.i got 4 of my friend who applied on june 2009 886 have not yet got co

Ohh that's weird ... Did u ring Diac , as acc to table June's been done and I think they are doing dec now and another friend he got his visa approved applied in march 2010. Bit strange as people still waiting from June oct and dec 2009. Wish u gud luck mate

One thing is sure diac is prioritizing applications for 886. I am from hr country and I was told by immigration that they kept my file on hold.

No Anu.... its not possible....that is not true......I am from HR country too.

Hi all,

Do you guys have any idea how 885 going ?? Because some of my friends got CO from Mid 2012 but I have no CO still from June 2011.

Please share guys..

Thanks

Best of luck to all of us....

Hi dcol187, as u mentioned u are 886 applied 14/3/2010, just want to confirm if you were category 5 applicant. Because I applied in march 2010. No CO yet. But congrats to u and happy that Diac is still processing 886 applications. Thanks for update[/quote

Hi Varinder yes mate I am priority 5

Hi All,

885 12 Sept 2011 Cat 5, IELTS 8.5, Community welfare

Got CO 03/06/2013

PR Approved 03/06/2013

Team 2, all document loaded in advance except police check

CO requested Police check only

once got CO email reply straight away with the requested doc (police check) approved in less than 1 hour.

good luck everyone

Archived