New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Yamahamoto. In the last 2 months did your mate recieve any email from DIAC confirming he is a cat 5 applicant and some of our cat may get looked at this financial year? bcz most of cat 5 got this email and if really he recieved that email then he will be the first cat 5 applicant to be granted a visa.. however I still think he is a cat 4

Ah that's the way... This is what I was expecting to listen from you. I know your work mate is in category 4. Then why were you making hew and cry about this. So I would request you to analyze the case on which you are commenting. Anyways thank God you finally know the truth.

Ah that's the way... This is what I was expecting to listen from you. I know your work mate is in category 4. Then why were you making hew and cry about this. So I would request you to analyze the case on which you are commenting. Anyways thank God you finally know the truth.

Hi VB. He is talking about the cat 5 email that we all recieved, so yamahatoo still think his mate is a cat 5, read his post again pls.

Here are what i got from my workmate

-His ACS assessment was ICT recent graduate.

-He has only uploaded a new police check since he was going to apply again under the new point test and nothing else.

-He and I applied for reassessment 7 weeks ago and his reassessment is still in stage 4.

-He didnt have any type of sponsorship.

-He did get that letter from DIMIA regarding the time line processing a few months back. I even asked to forward it to me then because i did not get one (does it mean im not in Cat 5)

-His grant email didnt say what category were he in so i cant tell.

I didnt post this news to open up a debate. Believe it or not is up to you guys. If you guys think he werent a cat 5 then i cant force you to. Personally i think he was because of all the points above.

here are what i got from my workmate

-his acs assessment was ict recent graduate.

-he has only uploaded a new police check since he was going to apply again under the new point test and nothing else.

-he and i applied for reassessment 7 weeks ago and his reassessment is still in stage 4.

-he didnt have any type of sponsorship.

-he did get that letter from dimia regarding the time line processing a few months back. I even asked to forward it to me then because i did not get one (does it mean im not in cat 5)

-his grant email didnt say what category were he in so i cant tell.

I didnt post this news to open up a debate. Believe it or not is up to you guys. If you guys think he werent a cat 5 then i cant force you to. Personally i think he was because of all the points above.

there were 2 different emails sent by diac, one to cat 4 asking them to do police check and meds and the other one sent to cat 5 recently so which one he recieved pls.

If the guy says his friend was in Cat 5 and got a case officer then he did, he has no reasons to lie does it matter if it is Cat 4 or cat 5 the fact remains he got a CO .... we will all get one in due course but this is starting to get a tad of bullying with the constant questioning of this member.

Please remember this is an open forum and it is up to his friend if he wishes to divulge private information on an open forum.

All said and done, the point VB is trying to make is that we shld be sure before posting whether cat 5 has started as this wld get the hopes of many people up. I dont think he is trying to bully anyone but you see a lot of applications where vague assertions are made about a friend of mine having this happen and that happen

well it is possible and I do believe that when (if it hasn't already) cat 5 kicks off it would start with the onshores first just like it is with the cat 4 applications. However one swallow does not make a summer' as they say, the next DIAC processing date updates should be quite interesting to say the least.....

well it is possible and I do believe that when (if it hasn't already) cat 5 kicks off it would start with the onshores first just like it is with the cat 4 applications. However one swallow does not make a summer' as they say, the next DIAC processing date updates should be quite interesting to say the least.....

The next update is only two days away

Hi guys

i made new organized timeline sheets for us. I deleted all those movements before July 2011. Feel free to edit if needed or add your timeline if i havent added it yet.

I already changed the post on the first page to this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c#gid=4

THANKS

Hi guys

i made new organized timeline sheets for us. I deleted all those movements before July 2011. Feel free to edit if needed or add your timeline if i havent added it yet.

I already changed the post on the first page to this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c&hl=en_US

THANKS

Hey Guys, i dont want to sound cynical, but the recent gloomy global economic outlook is just giving me a feeling of deja vu. In 2008 when it first happened australian immigration just shut down. i just hope and pray it doesnt happen again, but lets not try and pull the cart ourselves and wait for the horse(news about the visa) to arrive.

Hey Guys, i dont want to sound cynical, but the recent gloomy global economic outlook is just giving me a feeling of deja vu. In 2008 when it first happened australian immigration just shut down. i just hope and pray it doesnt happen again, but lets not try and pull the cart ourselves and wait for the horse(news about the visa) to arrive.

Well Ausralian economy is doing opposite to world. It's growin at a rapid speed. Look AT the growth of Australian dollar. World is changing. Powers of world are also changing. Australia is emerging as one of the top economy of world....

Look at the this

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2011/20110923/main6.htm

Well Ausralian economy is doing opposite to world. It's growin at a rapid speed. Look AT the growth of Australian dollar. World is changing. Powers of world are also changing. Australia is emerging as one of the top economy of world....

Look at the this

hey bajwa, i just sincerly hope that the bubble again doesnt burst we reach our utopia very soon.like they say in hindi "aapke moo mein ghee aur shakkar".

Look at the this

That's Gr8 VB....by d way when will the Allocation dates on Cat5 announced..it was supposed to be today...but no updates still :err:

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to say hello again. I'm still waiting with anticipation on the progress DIAC have made with Cat 4 backlog. My guess it will be Feb/March 2011? All others seem pretty much up-to-date. Fingers and everything else crossed. After waiting since December 2008 I feel that when I eventually get to Oz, I should apply for a job at DIAC. God knows, I certainly have gleaned a lot of knowledge, one way or another ;o)

Archived