New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sun lovers
Hang on that link is that an upto date SMP list hairdressers is on that list does it mean that it is up to CAT 3???

yes can't beleive it my self thats why i got up at 530 this morn and rang them lol, it say's occupations in demand list not smp thats why i wasn't sure but it's true, keep pinching my self x

yes can't beleive it my self thats why i got up at 530 this morn and rang them lol, it say's occupations in demand list not smp thats why i wasn't sure but it's true, keep pinching my self x

hi there!!!! do you know how long it might be till we get a co????

shez x

Guest sun lovers
hi there!!!! do you know how long it might be till we get a co????

shez x

i did ask but wouldn't give a time line, but i think it will be quick as it's cat 3 now, still can't beleive it x

i did ask but wouldn't give a time line, but i think it will be quick as it's cat 3 now, still can't beleive it x

i cant seem to find a time line for cat 3 :confused: i shall get up early tomorrow and call my agent! (shes in oz) will let you know what she says !!

shez x

Guest sun lovers
i cant seem to find a time line for cat 3 :confused: i shall get up early tomorrow and call my agent! (shes in oz) will let you know what she says !!

shez x

Thanks it's so exciting i'm a hairdresser as well they have also put a few more trades back on, but the is no mention of this list anywhere on here. thats why i wasn't sure it was right. Hel x

Guest majorie c
Hi Majorie

Just to let you know i still could'nt beleive we had been put back on, so got up early and rang WA this morning, and yes we r in cat 3. they said it can move fast now but wouldn't give time line. :biggrin:

Thanks Dear.....

Guest sun lovers
Wow, I feel sick with excitement.!!!! I so hope it is true .... I believe you but I dont believe you if it makes sense .... I look at the list looking for the mistakes! but there cant be I will have to call them this morning.

I know how your feeling been waiting since dec 2008. even though i rang and herd it from the hourses mouth so to speak, still untill i get co it won't be real, been messed about so much i had sort of given up. keep looking at list and it's still there. xx

I know how your feeling been waiting since dec 2008. even though i rang and herd it from the hourses mouth so to speak, still untill i get co it won't be real, been messed about so much i had sort of given up. keep looking at list and it's still there. xx

We have been waiting since Oct 2008 so we know how you feel just told my missus she is like yeah wait til I see it!! typical huh I am all excited and she is going to wait for the CO to knock!

Guest majorie c
We have been waiting since Oct 2008 so we know how you feel just told my missus she is like yeah wait til I see it!! typical huh I am all excited and she is going to wait for the CO to knock!

Are you a hairdresser too?

Do all the hairdressers here have state sponsorship already? My sister is a hairdresser family sponsored 176 from May 2010. I think if she takes her Ielts she can the apply for WA ss and change to category 3, is this right?

Donna x

Hi mlsdq,

Please change my status to Category 3

I have applied for SS with WA, got an approval from them after 24 hours.

after signing the WA SS letter which they have sent me it took exactly 1 week to get a CO...

i am now waiting for medicals and going to do PCC next week,

Cheers guys.

Guest majorie c
Hi mlsdq,

after signing the WA SS letter which they have sent me it took exactly 1 week to get a CO...

Cheers guys.

Congrats!!!!

shez x

I think this is because within a couple of months of lodging a visa they have been granted visa so I think it hasn't been worth starting one,

their was one but it wasn't kept up for the reason above.

Hi mlsdq,

Cheers guys.

Congratulations.

morning all!! just come off the phone to my agent, she said to apply for police checks in october and to see what the waiting time for medicals are but not to book till we have a co (we have done them once,they ran out in june :( !!) she said we should have news befor the end of the year but it could move a lot sooner than we think! nothing concrete but hey at least we are back in the running now!!! whoooooooo!!!!!!!

shez x

Guest majorie c
morning all!! just come off the phone to my agent, she said to apply for police checks in october and to see what the waiting time for medicals are but not to book till we have a co (we have done them once,they ran out in june :( !!) she said we should have news befor the end of the year but it could move a lot sooner than we think! nothing concrete but hey at least we are back in the running now!!! whoooooooo!!!!!!!

shez x

Keep our fingers cross!!! :wink:

Hi mlsdq,

Cheers guys.

CONGRATSSSSSSS!!!!! you deserved it! youve waited for too long already! time to stop the waiting!!!! updated your colour now.... congrats again!

Guest sun lovers
Wow, I feel sick with excitement.!!!! I so hope it is true .... I believe you but I dont believe you if it makes sense .... I look at the list looking for the mistakes! but there cant be I will have to call them this morning.

Hi did you call them this morning, i can understand your wife not gettin to excited. we havn't told anyone as we know how things can change, one minute we were off to oz, the next we weren't. We have decided not to say a word till we have visa in our hand.

Archived