gr8leo87

Guest hellorajshahi
Here is the response of my friend with the exact dates of his time line:

Assuming that his case was forwarded to ASIO somewhere in April (after sending form 80), it means that ASIO took 13 months to clear his case.

And yes musmanasghar both were CSL applicants. Good thing is that there is movement and may be ASIO will improve the pace now since there will be less load on them due to less referrals from DIAC. But we all who had COs before May 2011 would be referred to ASIO.

Dear

I got my co 8th june 2011, i am september 2010 applicant , HR country profession Engineer.

Now my online status is that ------

All met except overseas panel clearness certificate is RECEIVED and for medical x ray and blood is RECEIVED. but in my first page itz shows that my medical is finalised on 31.05.2011.

My question is - ok , for pcc it will go for external check, but my medical is still show received in document check list , why dont it met ? caz in front page it shows medical is finalised on 31.05.2011.

My agent informed that CO told about my visa time line

This application will now undergo routine additional checks including security assessment by an External Agency.

"This may take several months to complete and I am unable to finalise until the assessment is completed."

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not just lodged in early 2010 but also they got CO after couple of months it means they were CSL applicants ....

Yes but I dont think CSL is the factor for them getting processed. It makes sense starting the backlog with oldest first.

Those 2 applications are quite old, though I've heard of 20 month old applications. Those should get processed too.

Hi,

I'm another HR applicant, Subclass 176, Victorian SMP, country of origin - Belarus, occupation - Physicist.

CO assigned Nov 2010.

Forms 80 & 1221 requested and, as my CO put it, "actioned" (which I suppose means referred to ASIO) mid-December 2010.

Initial IGIS request in January resulted in generic response, but File Reference is from 2010, hopefully meaning that ASIO received and acknowledged the case.

Subsequent requests were ignored, until the latest, end of May.

IGIS declined to contact ASIO at this stage, but said if there are no developments by July I can contact them again.

July would mark about 8 months of ASIO checks. It appears that for my fellow Belarusians who went through the process in last 5 years CO to grant took 6 to 9 months, and seems like we all referred to ASIO.

I hope that IGIS estimate of July means that 8 months is an upper limit for normal checks for Belarus.

I'll keep this thread informed of my progress.

If there are more Belarus applicants reading this - please share your timelines!

Cheers,

and good luck to all

@User Name:

You should be fine. its only applicant from Muslim countries that go through this security checks.

Thanks, mate!

But it is definitely not only Muslim countries. I think we're in HR list as a post-Soviet state - "evil empire", ghost of "cold war" and whatnot...

Anyways, we'll see how it goes.

Cheers

@User Name:

Thanks, mate!

But it is definitely not only Muslim countries. I think we're in HR list as a post-Soviet state - "evil empire", ghost of "cold war" and whatnot...

Anyways, we'll see how it goes.

Cheers

LoL probably scanning for links to KGB.

Guest nadeem

Hi,

I'm another HR applicant, Subclass 176, Victorian SMP, country of origin - Pakistan, occupation - Network Security.

Lodged 176 eVisa: 03-Dec-2010, CO assigned 10-Mar-2011 and requested for Form-80.

Job Verification Done: 27-Mar-2011.

Current Status:

Evidence of Specific Work Experience ----- Further Checking Required

Form-80. ----- Requested

Meds/Pcc. ----- Required

All Others. ----- MET

I'll keep this thread updated about my progress.

Best,

Nadeem

Guest nadeem

Hi,

Received following reply from case officer aginst application status queury.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you in regard to the above Skilled Migration application to Australia and your enquiry of the status of your visa application.

We are undertaking routine document checks.

Some checks are undertaken directly from this office, some by posts, some by other agencies acting on our behalf. As soon as we have the results we will continue processing your application and provide requests for further information.

It is difficult to say exactly how long the check will take as there are many variables. I can confirm and assure you that I am following up on the status of your application on a regular basis.

At this time, a general estimate of the timeframe for resolution of the routine checking would be a further 6 - 12 months.

You will be contacted if we require additional information to process your application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Best,

Nadeem

Hi,

Received following reply from case officer aginst application status queury.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you in regard to the above Skilled Migration application to Australia and your enquiry of the status of your visa application.

We are undertaking routine document checks.

Some checks are undertaken directly from this office, some by posts, some by other agencies acting on our behalf. As soon as we have the results we will continue processing your application and provide requests for further information.

It is difficult to say exactly how long the check will take as there are many variables. I can confirm and assure you that I am following up on the status of your application on a regular basis.

At this time, a general estimate of the timeframe for resolution of the routine checking would be a further 6 - 12 months.

You will be contacted if we require additional information to process your application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Best,

Nadeem

A typical CUT,COPY PASTE answer. I got exactly the same reply when i inquired about my status.

Guest Kffahim
Hi,

I'm another HR applicant, Subclass 176, Victorian SMP, country of origin - Pakistan, occupation - Network Security.

Lodged 176 eVisa: 03-Dec-2010, CO assigned 10-Mar-2011 and requested for Form-80.

Job Verification Done: 27-Mar-2011.

Current Status:

Evidence of Specific Work Experience ----- Further Checking Required

Form-80. ----- Requested

Meds/Pcc. ----- Required

All Others. ----- MET

I'll keep this thread updated about my progress.

Best,

Nadeem

Dear Nadeem,

What does it shows about "evidence of work experience" in your application status? Is it MET as well?

Guest nadeem
Dear Nadeem,

What does it shows about "evidence of work experience" in your application status? Is it MET as well?

hi Fahim,

My document checklist still shows "Further Checking Required" in 'Evidence of work experience' column even i have done my interview with Australian Embassy approx three months back.

Best,

Nadeem

Guest nadeem
I would be happy if I know it will take 12 months ! I am worried it may take more than that

hello reza,

Read on different forum that security checking mechanisom is going to be more faster and will be less time taken after Ist july 2011, but haven't any authenic source to confirm that.. we can't do anything about except pray for each other.

Best,

Nadeem

hello reza,

Read on different forum that security checking mechanisom is going to be more faster and will be less time taken after Ist july 2011, but haven't any authenic source to confirm that.. we can't do anything about except pray for each other.

Best,

Nadeem

Hi

It is a great news. But does it apply for those applicants whose applications have been already sent for security checks or it is only for new applicants ?

Regards

Guest nadeem
Hi

It is a great news. But does it apply for those applicants whose applications have been already sent for security checks or it is only for new applicants ?

Regards

I am just having information shared with you and also like know would it be apply to those applications already in security checks pipeline.

Best.

Guest frustrate

Guys, let me share the most exciting news for me for the last couple of years (since lodgement)....I got medical/PCC mail from CO today. Though it does not say that checks are over but I hope they're. This helps me to believe that even for those applicants who are caught in long security checks, ASIO will reduce the checks and definitely it'll result in quick processing. So keep your hopes high, you'll get good news very soon.

Guys, let me share the most exciting news for me for the last couple of years (since lodgement)....I got medical/PCC mail from CO today. Though it does not say that checks are over but I hope they're. This helps me to believe that even for those applicants who are caught in long security checks, ASIO will reduce the checks and definitely it'll result in quick processing. So keep your hopes high, you'll get good news very soon.

Ahh GOOD LUCK my friend ..... and congratulations ... u r getting closer and closer .... just 1 more step and u r in

Hi

Regards

Reza

You will get your Medical request in August till mid september ....

now you will ask how come i know? Only my assumption nothing else ...

Reza

You will get your Medical request in August till mid september ....

now you will ask how come i know? Only my assumption nothing else ...

Thanks for giving me hope. I hope your assumption come into reality

Regards

Excellent news frustrate .... I hope you will be les frustrated now :wink:

My gut feeling is that your Visa grant is coming soon. But let me tell you upfront that if your meds are referred to HOC then they also take around 1-2 months to finalize. But even then you have very little time remaining to be in Oz. Pack up man :biggrin: I hope I also get this wornderful call and email soon :cool:

Guest Kffahim

Hi,

When did CO asked you to provide documents for work experience?

Archived