gr8leo87

Guest princemp
Prince, I think this is a good sign :)

Hi ART, I think so. Just hopping to get the approval soon.... i have been waiting so long. Can't wait any longer..............

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest princemp
One guy from Bangladesh got his visa last week. 886 accountant. His PIO nickname is Rubai something. He was allocated around same time as you.

Hi User Name, I know him very well. He is a friend of mine and I am really happy for him.

Theres some positive news regarding security checks. As per the new budget, ASIO will delegate security checks to DIAC and will only deal with cases that require further scrutinty. ASIO will save 6.9m that way while time taken for security checks are expected to be reduced.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/security-checks-on-asylum-seekers-fasttracked-20110526-1f6f7.html

http://www.crikey.com.au/2011/05/27/same-day-service-asio-brings-in-diac-to-help-with-asylum-security-checks/

Guest rupani
Hi Asif,

Nice to know that you got medical call. I wish you best of luck for the remaining steps of your case. By the way, when did you submit your form80? Did you ever get any query from your CO on form80 after submission?

Thanks dear.

I submitted my form 80 on 28 August 2010. Last week they asked for the updation if any in form 80, which I did on same day and resultantly this week I received the call for medical. I am so happy.:jiggy:

I wish that all applicant get their visa soon.

best regards

Guest frustrate
Theres some positive news regarding security checks. As per the new budget, ASIO will delegate security checks to DIAC and will only deal with cases that require further scrutinty. ASIO will save 6.9m that way while time taken for security checks are expected to be reduced.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/security-checks-on-asylum-seekers-fasttracked-20110526-1f6f7.html

http://www.crikey.com.au/2011/05/27/same-day-service-asio-brings-in-diac-to-help-with-asylum-security-checks/

Although, it looks that only concern for the Aussies officials is about the delays in asylum seeker's security clearance and they don't bother much about the long delays in the security clearances of regular immigrants but still I'll take it good for 2 reasons:

1. It shows that at least they know there is a huge backlog of applicants stuck in security clearance

2. ASIO used to make excuses that growing no. of asylum seeker's cases have engaged all available resources resulting in the delays of regular immigrant's cases. By this move, at least (I hope) ASIO would start processing regular immigrant's cases with better pace.

Thanks dear.

I submitted my form 80 on 28 August 2010. Last week they asked for the updation if any in form 80, which I did on same day and resultantly this week I received the call for medical. I am so happy.:jiggy:

I wish that all applicant get their visa soon.

best regards

Hi Rupani , just for my information can you let me know when you submitted the updated version of Form 80 (date) and when did the CO acknowledge it and after how many days were you requested to submit medicals etc.

Secondly has the status of any of the forms changed to MET on your online tracker ?

Guest frustrate
Hi Rupani , just for my information can you let me know when you submitted the updated version of Form 80 (date) and when did the CO acknowledge it and after how many days were you requested to submit medicals etc.

Secondly has the status of any of the forms changed to MET on your online tracker ?

I can confirm you one thing. Don't ever rely on online tracker because in many cases it doesn't provide the true/actual status. For instance, in my case, all documents still show 'Required' which is the status that appeared on the first day of lodgement and then never changed. But as per my CO's statements my case is under routine checking for the last 13 months.

Well Reza,

You got the case officer in Dec 2010 , look at the user RUBAI , applied in Aug 2008 and got the visa after 2.5 years becoz he was from a HR country ....... now you make an estimate of your time.......

Dear Faysal, Reza,

2.5 years wasnt bcoz of being an applicant from HR country. After I applied back in 2008 Aug, CSL came into effect that totally stopped mine and others application for a long time.

Then priority processing came into effect and put me in cat 6(ii)- still stopped. Then in 2010 i was put in cat 3. then CO was allocated in Aug2010- then ROUTINE PROCESSING.

So basically my actual processing started from Aug 2010. Befor that me and others like me was the victims of all the rules and priority processing.

Hope it helps in terms of ur wrong assumptions (to Faysal)

Regards

Guest mimiltonme

Hi Everyone, I like to inform you all that I've got my 176 visa on 9th May. Ive putted my time line in spreadsheet of HR but dont know why it has not been saved. Heres my detail..

Visa typr: 176 (SA)

Applied: 08/04/2010

CO: 17/05/2010

Thanks to all and hope you all will get it soon..

Visa: 09/05/2011

Guest rupani

Hi,

I submitted my updated form on 20 May 2011 and received the auto generted receipt very next moment. I was requested for medicals on Friday 27 May 2011.

My all docs are showing as required.

best regards

Guest Kffahim

Congratulations!!!

When did the CO asked you to provide form 80, medicals, pcc and work experience documents??

Guest Kffahim
Hi Everyone, I like to inform you all that I've got my 176 visa on 9th May. Ive putted my time line in spreadsheet of HR but dont know why it has not been saved. Heres my detail..

Visa typr: 176 (SA)

Applied: 08/04/2010

CO: 17/05/2010

Thanks to all and hope you all will get it soon..

Visa: 09/05/2011

When did the CO asked you to provide form 80, medicals, pcc and evidence of work experience?

Guest princemp

Wow, got the visa, can't believe this. I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........................

Guest uroojsohail

No its not necessary ... i have my Form 80 and Form 1221 MET since July 2010 but every time i contact my case officer she says my routine internal and external checks are in process....

By the way is your case being handled by TEAM 3?

It seems that time has stopped for us HR applicants :cry:

It never started to be begin with. One or two grants here and there and then you hear nothing for another 2-3 months.

Saying that we are probably worse off than cat 4s. In 2 years many of them will have been processed but I doubt all of us will get our visas, especially those that recently got CO like me.

Guest Choksy

Hi Ezi Going

r u on cat 2? my timelines are below, even I too did not hear from my co for long time. I am from India but working in Dubai. Do indians are also in HR catogory or worst than HR?

----------------------

475 Visa appln submitted 22.09.09 --- CO allocated: 01.02.11 -- Medicals 07.02.11, PCC + Work experience submitted: 02.03.11 --- no news after that-- Now waiting for response from CO

Hi Ezi Going

r u on cat 2? my timelines are below, even I too did not hear from my co for long time. I am from India but working in Dubai. Do indians are also in HR catogory or worst than HR?

----------------------

475 Visa appln submitted 22.09.09 --- CO allocated: 01.02.11 -- Medicals 07.02.11, PCC + Work experience submitted: 02.03.11 --- no news after that-- Now waiting for response from CO

Yep! I am on Cat 2. I believe that although India is an HR country according to DIAC, but it takes 1-3 months (as seen on PIO site) to get them cleared. Its the very high risk countries like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc which takes more than 8 months. I think you should contact your CO and ask for an update.

Wow, got the visa, can't believe this. I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........................

This is great news.It seems as if those people who received the form 80 update after a year are getting a grants as soon as they send it.Prince can you let us know when you sent the final form 80 and when was it received by the CO.And was it after a week when you received the grant from the CO ? Thanks.

Guest princemp
Congrats princemp..... Can you please sahre your timeline?

Thanks Ezy Going. Please find my timeline below:

Name: Princemp

Date of Visa application: 05/05/09

Aplication submitted:Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC)

Nationality: Bangladesh

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa Type: 886

IELTS: 7 (31st of July, 2010)

Post-14 July 2010 Category (if appliable): 3

Medicals: Submitted with application. Again resubmited on 12-10-10

Police checks: Submitted with application. Again resubmitted in March 2011.

Date CO assigned: 26/08/10

Date Visa granted: 31/05/11

Guest princemp
This is great news.It seems as if those people who received the form 80 update after a year are getting a grants as soon as they send it.Prince can you let us know when you sent the final form 80 and when was it received by the CO.And was it after a week when you received the grant from the CO ? Thanks.

Hi ART, Thanks for your message. My CO formaly requested form 80 on 26/08/2010 which i have submitted on the next day. Then i found a mistake in to my wife's form 80 and immediately i sent the notification of incorrect answer to my CO. Then painful "routine processing" started. On 25th of May I have requested my agent to send a request for the status updates for my application. Immediately my agent sent that request to my CO. My CO replied us back within 10 minutes and asked where did i live in between a specific time. I sent those information on the same day and got my visa approval on 31/05/2011. Trust me it is very fast now. Still can't believe it.

Guest Choksy

Hi Ezi going....thanks for your reply dear....my agent has sent email 15days back, he got a reply after 1week saying they have forwarded email to my co, its been another week now no news at all from co.........just waiting and waiting and waiting....

Emailed my CO after 2 months and got this reply:

Dear Sir

Thank you for your email.

At this stage we are still waiting for the national Security Checking to be completed

Does this mean some part of my security check ( like my spouse security checks or my overseas security checks ) is completed ?

Archived