gr8leo87

I already did but got an automated response that my case is less than 12 months old so they will not forward it to ASIO. For IGIS to inquire from ASIO the case needs to be more than 12 months old.

Do you mean your lodgement is less than 12 months or your security checks is less than 12 months ?

Did they mention that your application is with them ?

Regards

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you mean your lodgement is less than 12 months or your security checks is less than 12 months ?

Did they mention that your application is with them ?

Regards

Yes date of lodgement of application with DIAC is less than 12 months, and they did not mention that the case i with they.. they just sent an automated rely that my ate of application is less than 12 months so they will not inquire with ASIO. Only ASIO & my CO knows weather my case is referred to ASIO or not. IGIS is only a body to monitor activities of ASIO & complaint lodgement for ASIO.

Guest hellorajshahi

Security check - Stuck with security check. But all HR people are not suffering with security check. I think its depend on the mode of CO or what is the criteria ? When will my result come. One of my batch mate got his visa with out any security check. He has applied on 22 aug 2010 , co assigned 12.05.2011 and got visa on 31.05.2011. I have applied on 29 sep 2010 , co assigned 08.06.2011 and co informed that my application is now under security check and itz may take several months.

Guest hellorajshahi

Job verification done by over phone or physical visit , Then in online status for specific work experience " required "turn to "met". But what is done by security check by external agency.

Those who are suffering from security check by external agency what they face as a part of security check.

what they check for security ?

Job verification done by over phone or physical visit , Then in online status for specific work experience " required "turn to "met". But what is done by security check by external agency.

Those who are suffering from security check by external agency what they face as a part of security check.

what they check for security ?

All the questions you asked in past 2 post don't have any answers. DIAC/ASIO does not give any details and since they don't, no one knows it.

Guest VXM665

Reply for an application lodged on 12th August 2010 for 175. The new deadline for 18th March e-mail receivers seems to be 30th September. Disappointing!

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Thank you for your enquiry and your advice that you have completed all items requested in this email. I note your concern that you have not yet been contacted by a case officer in regards to your General Skilled Migration (GSM) application.

I can confirm that applicants in Priority Group 3 who were emailed in March 2011 are still expected to have their application considered shortly.

As explained in this email, priority processing arrangements are in place covering the order of assessment of GSM applications. These arrangements are set in a Direction issued by the Minister and must be followed. Applications from people who are nominated by a state or territory government agency with a nominated occupation that is specified on that state or territory?s state migration plan continue to be allocated as the highest priority.

A higher than anticipated number of higher priority applications have been received in recent months, impacting the Department's ability to allocate cases within your priority group.

Despite this, GSM can confirm that the assessment of applications in your priority group continues each week in significant volumes, after the allocation of any outstanding higher priority applications.

It is now expected that you will be contacted by your case officer by 30 September 2011. We request that you allow this period of time for your application to be assessed before contacting the Department.

You may continue to undertake any of the requirements of the March 2011 email that are incomplete, referring to the guidance provided in that email.

In the meantime you may wish to follow the published dates for GSM applications currently being considered, available by sending a blank email to gsm.processing@immi.gov.au.

Yours sincerely,

Norbert O

Reference:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...709815&page=16

Guest nadeem
Job verification done by over phone or physical visit , Then in online status for specific work experience " required "turn to "met".

hi rajshahi,

My job verification done approx 3 months before but online status for specific work experience still showing "Further Checking Required" even I didn't contact so far after submitted from-80... is this normal. ??

Nadeem.

Someone opened a good thread in BE however a moderator there called closed it for no reason.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721298

Theres a 1 guy there from Pakistan called shafaqat something who got CO mid last year stuck on security checks since.

.. its not the first thread which they closed but also many others. whenever there is sub continent applicant they always treat him like nothing. thats the only reason i dont like to visit BE .....

On the other hand, PIO is much more helpful and more open for others ....

hi rajshahi,

My job verification done approx 3 months before but online status for specific work experience still showing "Further Checking Required" even I didn't contact so far after submitted from-80... is this normal. ??

Nadeem.

Yes its normal ... some times CO dont update online doc status.

moreover if your CO havent asked you any thing after FORM80 Submission then its good news. :) atleast he is satisfied that your FORM80 is complete and he can send it form further routine checks

...its not the first thread which they closed but also many others. whenever there is sub continent applicant they always treat him like nothing. thats the only reason i dont like to visit BE .....

On the other hand, PIO is much more helpful and more open for others ....

Absolutely. Bunch of bigoted morons I reckon. People who migrate here and then want to pull the drawbridge behind them.

I got into a fight with a moderator a year ago and she banned my account.

Guest nadeem
Yes its normal ... some times CO dont update online doc status.

moreover if your CO havent asked you any thing after FORM80 Submission then its good news. :) atleast he is satisfied that your FORM80 is complete and he can send it form further routine checks

Thanks musmanasghar..

could you please describe in detail about "routine checks" since I received the same from my CO: "We are undertaking routine document checks"

Nadeem

Guest rupani
Someone opened a good thread in BE however a moderator there closed it for no reason.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721298

Theres a 1 guy there from Pakistan called shafaqat something who got CO mid last year stuck on security checks since.

Hi,

Thread was closed because in that thread no body knew anything but were trying to speculate and assume alot, which could be misleading and dangerous.

Thanks

Thanks musmanasghar..

could you please describe in detail about "routine checks" since I received the same from my CO: "We are undertaking routine document checks"

Nadeem

Nadeem I am afraid No one knows exactly what is meant by routine checks. some times CO describe them as Internal checks (done by DIAC e.g. Documents) some times Co call them EXTERNAL checks (done by external agencies like IGIS or ASIO). some times CO call them INTEGRITY CHECKS.

If you can read some earlier posts in this thread then i think there was a detailed explanation of these checks.

Hi,

Thread was closed because in that thread no body knew anything but were trying to speculate and assume alot, which could be misleading and dangerous.

Thanks

Dude what are we doing here in this thread?

The thread starter put info via credible sources. People speculate because there is no official word on how security checks run and how long it will take. And there never will be as it involves "national security".

And how is it "dangerous"? I know that particular moderator trust me. That reasoning is BS.

Guest rupani
Dude what are we doing here in this thread?

The thread starter put info via credible sources. People speculate because there is no official word on how security checks run and how long it will take. And there never will be as it involves "national security".

And how is it "dangerous"? I know that particular moderator trust me. That reasoning is BS.

Hi,

On clicking that link I was not directed to any official site of DIAC, hence that link was not credible. Secondly I think any member of this forum or any other forums do not know anything about the mechanism of DIAC working, agents also has very limited insight, than why are we asking the question which no one can answer.

I think best policy would be to have patience and wait for the day.:wink: I have been waiting for last three years but have never asked the questions like, why the security checks are being delayed? what is internal and external checks? why the other guy got visa prior to me? When shall I get the visa? and bla bla, because I know no one has the answer.

regards

Hi,

On clicking that link I was not directed to any official site of DIAC, hence that link was not credible. Secondly I think any member of this forum or any other forums do not know anything about the mechanism of DIAC working, agents also has very limited insight, than why are we asking the question which no one can answer.

I think best policy would be to have patience and wait for the day.:wink: I have been waiting for last three years but have never asked the questions like, why the security checks are being delayed? what is internal and external checks? why the other guy got visa prior to me? When shall I get the visa? and bla bla, because I know no one has the answer.

regards

Just because its not DIACs link doesnt mean its not credible. The link was from Acacia migration a well known migration firm. In my 2 years of following they never posted wrong info.

And good for you if you havent asked those questions. Rest of us have the right to do so without hinderance.

Not everything gets handed down in a silver plate. Security checks is one of them.

This thread was posted by me and I was surprised why moderator ( who is known to be a aggressive guy) closed the thread I had give a good link with reliable information in that post and it could help us a lot to come to a good conclusion as whether they are going to reduce the length of security checking or not

This is not the first time I am facing such an action from BE moderators despite I am a senior member in BE

Regards

Guest Kffahim

I thought I should share my update with all you guys. I'm from Bangladesh and SA sponsored sc176 applicant. Today I was requested to provide my medical and pcc exactly after 9 months of CO assigned. Lets see what happens now....

I thought I should share my update with all you guys. I'm from Bangladesh and SA sponsored sc176 applicant. Today I was requested to provide my medical and pcc exactly after 9 months of CO assigned. Lets see what happens now....

When did you lodge and when were you assigned a co ?

When were you requested to submit form 80 ?

Regards

Congrats mate. Looks like your security checks are complete. It seems average time from Bangladeshis are 9-10 months approximately.

Would be great if you can add your timeline here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmAymNWdxdRHdFlLaFZOUW00T3d0SWxCMVZIYVR3aXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Or post it and I'll copy it there.

Great...best of luck for the remaining steps :wink:

Archived