gr8leo87

Guest koko1

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazmania viewpost.gif

Dear Koko,

I did received a letter from Natural Justice regarding the adversed information given by my previous employer when they conducted phone interview for my job verification. See link below.

After all the messed up, we're so happy that everything turns out fine. Got our visa! :biggrin:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migrat...l-justice.html

Hi Tazmania,

Please, how long did it take them to decide on your application after you responded to the Natural Justice? Did they have to wait for whole 28 days to pass after issue of Natural Justice before they took decision on your application? I would really appreciate if you can enlighten me. Thank you

Regards,

Koko1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This reply is terrible! Why shouldn't you inquire the status of your application until Nov 2011?

Where are you from ?

I was preparing to send an status inquiry to my CO and am worried to get the same reply

Regards

By making a staus enquiry within a period you have been told no news is expected you are taking up your case officers time which would otherwise be used to action cases that can be progressed. I don't think you would want that to happen once your case can be actioned further. Case officers can have several hundred applications at one time but will contact you once your application requires some action from you.

Regards

This reply is terrible! Why shouldn't you inquire the status of your application until Nov 2011?

Where are you from ?

I was preparing to send an status inquiry to my CO and am worried to get the same reply

Regards

Hi Reza,

I think before sending a status inquiry, you should also wait for atleast 6 months since the time you submitted your form 80. I can see that you got a CO in December so, assuming they sent your case for external checks in January, you should ask for status update in the 1st week of July. Since we all have only 1 chance of status inquiry/check in 6 months so we should all use it wisely and share our results so that all of us with similar timelines can make some intelligent guess about their case also.

My form 80 was submitted in Feb, so I will also wait for 6 months to finish before sending the 1st status inquiry. (Probably end of August of start of September)

Hello Koko,

It took over 1 month from the date we have responded when they grant our visa.

Here's the timeline:

January 24, 2011 - Natural Justice Letter Received

February 05, 2011 - We responded and submitted all proof, attested

by Aussie Consular Office.

February 15, 2011 - Deadline for submission (28 days to respond)

March 31, 2011 - Applicant approved.

April 01, 2011 - Visa Grant Letter received.

You should submit all the proof to your Case Officer/Visa Officer one time only. Be organise to your respond and how you will present your evidence as this case is very crucial and critical.

BTW, you're not alone, there's also one applicant from India who PM me that he also received a Natural Justice Letter. I think he already submitted all the proof & evidence and now waiting for the decision.

Cheer up! Everything will be okay man..:hug:

Best of luck! Hope you get your visa soon!

Taz

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazmania viewpost.gif

Dear Koko,

I did received a letter from Natural Justice regarding the adversed information given by my previous employer when they conducted phone interview for my job verification. See link below.

After all the messed up, we're so happy that everything turns out fine. Got our visa! :biggrin:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migrat...l-justice.html

Hi Tazmania,

Please, how long did it take them to decide on your application after you responded to the Natural Justice? Did they have to wait for whole 28 days to pass after issue of Natural Justice before they took decision on your application? I would really appreciate if you can enlighten me. Thank you

Regards,

Koko1

Hi Reza,

I think before sending a status inquiry, you should also wait for atleast 6 months since the time you submitted your form 80. I can see that you got a CO in December so, assuming they sent your case for external checks in January, you should ask for status update in the 1st week of July. Since we all have only 1 chance of status inquiry/check in 6 months so we should all use it wisely and share our results so that all of us with similar timelines can make some intelligent guess about their case also.

My form 80 was submitted in Feb, so I will also wait for 6 months to finish before sending the 1st status inquiry. (Probably end of August of start of September)

Thanks for your reply, I think we do not have any limit for status inquiry from our CO's

That 6 months belongs to IGIS which no longer provide information even after one year

Regards

Guest koko1

Hi,

Thanks so much for your response

Regards,

Koko

Hello Koko,

It took over 1 month from the date we have responded when they grant our visa.

Here's the timeline:

January 24, 2011 - Natural Justice Letter Received

February 05, 2011 - We responded and submitted all proof, attested

by Aussie Consular Office.

February 15, 2011 - Deadline for submission (28 days to respond)

March 31, 2011 - Applicant approved.

April 01, 2011 - Visa Grant Letter received.

You should submit all the proof to your Case Officer/Visa Officer one time only. Be organise to your respond and how you will present your evidence as this case is very crucial and critical.

BTW, you're not alone, there's also one applicant from India who PM me that he also received a Natural Justice Letter. I think he already submitted all the proof & evidence and now waiting for the decision.

Cheer up! Everything will be okay man..:hug:

Best of luck! Hope you get your visa soon!

Taz

Guest rupani

Hi,

Thank God - I have received request for medical, PCC and evidence of dependancy for my parents and sisters on Friday 27th, 2011.

Regards

Hi,

Thank God - I have received request for medical, PCC and evidence of dependancy for my parents and sisters on Friday 27th, 2011.

Regards

Good to know that you have received the request..

One thing I want to know what will you be showing in the evidence of dependancy for your parents?? I mean which doucments will support this??

Actually i have also placed my mother in Application so wanted to know what doucments need to be attached with the application.

By the way can you please share your time line???

Thanks.

Guest princemp

Hi Guys, recently i sent a request for status update to my CO through my agent. Immediately my CO replied us back and asking to know where did i live in between a specific time. I have sent those informations on the next day. Now just waiting...................

Guest rupani
Good to know that you have received the request..

One thing I want to know what will you be showing in the evidence of dependancy for your parents?? I mean which doucments will support this??

Actually i have also placed my mother in Application so wanted to know what doucments need to be attached with the application.

By the way can you please share your time line???

Thanks.

Thank you.

My time line is under my signature.

I am not sure what would be sufficient to prove the dependancy, but I think a declaration that in my country there is no system for old age benefits/social security and they are not getting any pension from any individual or govt. institute and that they do not own any assets. Further some proofs that they are living with me. What else?

regards

Bloody waiting is killing me

Reza My brother .... Same is the case with me .... both of us had got CO with the diff of only 2 days .... but, we have to wait right? .... nothing else you and me can do right now...... Let DIAC do there work .... we have to wait and only wait :)

Guest frustrate
Thank you.

My time line is under my signature.

I am not sure what would be sufficient to prove the dependancy, but I think a declaration that in my country there is no system for old age benefits/social security and they are not getting any pension from any individual or govt. institute and that they do not own any assets. Further some proofs that they are living with me. What else?

regards

Hi Asif,

Nice to know that you got medical call. I wish you best of luck for the remaining steps of your case. By the way, when did you submit your form80? Did you ever get any query from your CO on form80 after submission?

Reza My brother .... Same is the case with me .... both of us had got CO with the diff of only 2 days .... but, we have to wait right? .... nothing else you and me can do right now...... Let DIAC do there work .... we have to wait and only wait :)

Others are getting their visas in 2 months. Why should we wait for ages and probably become a victim of rule changes ?

Are they more qualified or do they know more than us?

They even do not mention how long it is gonna take to finish.

Others are getting their visas in 2 months. Why should we wait for ages and probably become a victim of rule changes ?

I understand your frustration. just relax and go on with yr life ... and hope for GOOD

Guest faysal
Name: Rubai

Date of Visa application: August 2008

Nationality: Bangladesh -HR

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 886

Onshore/offshore: onshore

Post-14th July Category: 3

Date CO assigned: August 2010

Date visa granted: 24 May 2011

Congrates Rubai, did you apply in Aug 2008 or Oct 2008 ?

Guest faysal
Hi Asif,

Nice to know that you got medical call. I wish you best of luck for the remaining steps of your case. By the way, when did you submit your form80? Did you ever get any query from your CO on form80 after submission?

Well the user RUBAI... has got the visa on 24/5/2011 and he was a August 2008 Applicant.... and you said you are a june 2009 applicant ...... if you are from a HR country like Rubai then you have to wait atleast 9 -12 months from the day ur file has been reffered to ASIO ...

Guest faysal

Well Reza,

You got the case officer in Dec 2010 , look at the user RUBAI , applied in Aug 2008 and got the visa after 2.5 years becoz he was from a HR country ....... now you make an estimate of your time.......

Hi,

Regards

Rupani, It seems as if those people who had been requested to provide an update on Form 80 are being processed quickly and their case is heading towards finalisation.Since you received this mail 2 weeks ago it seems that those people who received the final update request for form 80 and provided it two weeks ago are getting the final calls.So it is a good sign for those people who have received this request for an update.

Hi Guys, recently i sent a request for status update to my CO through my agent. Immediately my CO replied us back and asking to know where did i live in between a specific time. I have sent those informations on the next day. Now just waiting...................

Prince, I think this is a good sign :)

Guest frustrate
Well the user RUBAI... has got the visa on 24/5/2011 and he was a August 2008 Applicant.... and you said you are a june 2009 applicant ...... if you are from a HR country like Rubai then you have to wait atleast 9 -12 months from the day ur file has been reffered to ASIO ...

My dear my file has been referred to ASIO for more than 13 months now that's why I'm expecting this security check stage to be over without more delay now....but alas I can't do anything but live with painful wait...

My dear my file has been referred to ASIO for more than 13 months now that's why I'm expecting this security check stage to be over without more delay now....but alas I can't do anything but live with painful wait...

You will either get the call for an update soon or a grant.Dont worry.

One guy from Bangladesh got his visa last week. 886 accountant. His PIO nickname is Rubai something. He was allocated around same time as you.

Archived